What's new

Pandora's papers,Bigger than panama papers ,International inquiry report complete

Village life

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
According to Geo news a international inquiry report was conducted and nearly complete and can be published very soon. According to news the report is about the financial activities corruption and scandals of different political leaders celebrities , from Pakistan famous journalists Umer chema and Fakhir Durani took part . It could be a bigger Pandora's box than panama papers and WikiLeaks,
IMG_20211002_212615.jpg

Last edited:
The name of these papers is Pandora's papers, it took 2years to complete it's bigger than panama papers, many Pakistanis included in it ,it's full of documental proves ,

I heard many from our ELITES are in it as well!
Better all the jackals and hounds be exposed, seems international establishments are now divided ,one half wants to keep these bastards as their assets in power the other one wants to get rid of them as the world could turn to social and economic stability, it seems a big policy shift,

According to Geo news a international inquiry report was conducted and nearly complete and can be published very soon. According to news the report is about the financial activities corruption and scandals of different political leaders celebrities , from Pakistan famous journalists Umer chema and Fakhir Durani took part . It could be a bigger Pandora's box than panama papers and WikiLeaks,
View attachment 781626
I would be surprised if those two mentioned lifafas had guts to include everyone 😉 I mean everyone without any bias.

The name of these papers is Pandora's papers, it took 2years to complete it's bigger than panama papers, many Pakistanis included in it ,it's full of documental proves ,
Whats the source seems bogus to me

Is this a new nani studio thing
Better all the jackals and hounds be exposed, seems international establishments are now divided ,one half wants to keep these bastards as their assets in power the other one wants to get rid of them as the world could turn to social and economic stability, it seems a big policy shift,
Unless i read it from reputable source geo is just a tabloid
Funny thing is you google bing duckgo or use any search engine only geo comes in lol

Not again this BS. We will be talking about this new scandal around the world for another year like the last Panama papers

There's a 2 percent amnesty rate sanctioned by the government for economic terrorists. Many have taken the opportunity already.

Pakistan along with countless other countries have spent millions post panama paper to no avail.

People however may react violently in light of global inflation.

Whats the source seems bogus to me

Is this a new nani studio thing

Unless i read it from reputable source geo is just a tabloid
Funny thing is you google bing duckgo or use any search engine only geo comes in lol
Let's wait till 9.30 ,if NS and others are includied in new scandals then it will be very reputable and if someone from PTI comes in it then it will be bogus and untrustworthy, actually being impartial and neutral needs heart of iron and morale of mountain with fear and blessings of Allah subhana tallla , which most of us don't have and we forget that on day of judgement these politicians are not going to share our burden which we accumulated by following and praising these morons blindly to equal the score and for the sake of satisfaction of our own ego,

Last edited:

Ha ha ha ...
Get ready for the next battle after 'Panama' papers, if my men will be there, these all 'Pandora' papers will be fake and if other's men are there, the sanctity of papers will prevail.
Even the court's trials will be outright politicized to create doubts. IMO 'disinformation media cells' of both sides are reorganizing themselves. 'Lafafa Journalists' will also be recalibrating their personal scales to properly weigh the offers. At least nothing will change Pakistan.

Ha ha ha ...
Get ready for the next battle after 'Panama' papers, if my men will be there, these all 'Pandora' papers will be fake and if other's men are there, the sanctity of papers will prevail.
Even the court's trials will be outright politicized to create doubts. IMO 'disinformation media cells' of both sides are reorganizing themselves. 'Lafafa Journalists' will also be recalibrating their personal scales to properly weigh the offers. At least nothing will change Pakistan.
Any how it will be few good weeks for both to bash each other, for govt could work as attention diversion from growing inflation , nothing will happen as the case of panama papers, but still better one Satan will abuse and bark against other , let them expose each other I will enjoy this Bulldog fight with warm coffee in winters, hope this fight festival lasts whole winters

Let's wait till 9.30 ,if NS and others are includied in new scandals then it will be very reputable and if someone from PTI comes in it then it will be bogus and untrustworthy, actually being impartial and neutral needs heart of iron and morale of mountain with fear and blessings of Allah subhana tallla , which most of us don't have and we forget that on day of judgement these politicians are not going to share our burden which we accumulated by following and praising these morons blindly to equal the score and for the sake of satisfaction of our own ego,
Why
Even.if only PMLN is included i will call it bogus if no source

paisa do loota aur sazai maaf in pakistan as per law i think
so why nz and his khandaan mafroor from court? one needs to see thing without free briyani or qeema wala naan

paisa do loota aur sazai maaf in pakistan as per law i think

so why nz and his khandaan mafroor from court? one needs to see thing without free briyani or qeema wala naan
He is mafroor because some ballless shameless people's gave him NOC in his cabinet meeting on the ground of his medical reports prepared by his own gov, now some shameless sitting abroad instead of condemning that coward act are protecting that non delverent liar moron, shamelessly without any guilt,

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom