What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resignation will give noora some ammunation for the next elec, i dont want him to resign....he must be terminated. Termination will set a precedent in Pakistan that will set us on the path to glory and justice finally.....termination is extremely imp.

Nawaz did categorically stated he's not resigning.

Nisar didn't say much and that's the issue. Another made a reference to Advisers and in essence saying they (Advisers) have screwed him in this case. Which personally I do agree, as I had been saying since long that I do not know what his advisers are doing.

Dar & Khawajagaan's - all of you know what the are.

I know and it's confirmed that Nawaz would have resigned in a heartbeat, had Maryam been safe.

With #Calibri at centre stage of 'Fontgate' Pakistan looks to be ready- Sans $harif
(Had to make a pun intended jibe - apologies to PML soon to be Ex N supporters)

Now with (if) entire family of Nawaz gone, he knows he can't be Sonia Gandhi type leader. He is hands on guy! He savours complete and absolute control like a oligarch.

Mian sb samajh rahy thay...jaisy dawn leaks main baji ko bachaa liya... Yahan bhi bach jayegi.,but thanks to JIT members.... she is also blamed of forgery, fraud in addition to corruption.. ThankGod.. I love JIt for doing this to baji

CV of Forensic Handwriting & Document Examiner who examined Daku Rani Maryam Safdar's Trust Deed

View attachment 411188

This guy :yahoo:

rwr-cv.jpg

This guy....Our new national hero, along with JIT members and 2 judges .. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Read Vol-IV (Ownership of Avenfield Apartments).

Khandan kay kisi 1 banday ki statement match nahi kerti!

Ab samajh ata hai is ko kyun maroor para hua tha Video recordind band kernay ka

How much have you read so far?

Did anyone notice?

Nawaz Sharif said in press conference outside JIT that Itefaq Foundry supplied steel for war in 1965, but according to documents submitted in JIT, Itefaq Foundry was created in 1969.

Isn't this great? Hahaaahahahaha

Mutiny in PMLN ...
That's the miracle of the of the justice system. If they were ousted by a military coup, they would have played victim card and found refuge in some middle eastern country but now since they have implicated on the charge of corruption, money laundering, forgery and perjury, people will hate them more and more and no country will provide them refuge because now they are characterless criminals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom