What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now with (if) entire family of Nawaz gone, he knows he can't be Sonia Gandhi type leader. He is hands on guy! He savours complete and absolute control like a oligarch.

Mrs Kalsoom Nawaz is clean in this case no?

What did Ch Nisar exactly say in cabinet meeting? Also.. Has PM made final decision tht he will not resign? I hope Nawaz Sharif stays firm on this decision

As much as I understand that the evidence and nature of allegations this time is damning ...... still I don't want NS to put a fight and confront the system ....... just to see him get humiliated, I would like this matter to resolve at its earliest without any protests, and disruption of peace and stability ........... there are many reasons and basic being "We Awam are not politically mature enough" we are 220 million and not all of us understand that national interests are bigger than any individual ........... he should step down and let any other member from his party (including Kalsoom) take over....... nothing should happen that disrupts the peace and stability and leads to a worst case scenario where military has to intervene.

20056_85650210.jpg

@PakSword @Farah Sohail @Emmie @QatariPrince @Imad.Khan @Guvera

yah Haroon miyan is spot on, Allah ki pakar main hai Sharif Khandan bohot buri tarah.

So whats your prediction of things to come on Monday, Will NS and gang going to be disqualified? Will they face any jail time? Will new elections be called? or an inhouse change is going to take place because they still have a majority in the Parliament

Yaara I don't know at all.

PMLN as a party is in difficult position, as traditionally Punjabi MNA's are always ready to switch loyalty depending on the direction of the wind and sometimes wand.

I have read a very articulate post above by @Emmie and he has listed the possibilities from SCP's POV. Thanks for always posting really well though-out and worded posts boss!

In the hindsight; Nawaz must be dreading not resigning and dissolving the assemblies and calling snap elections.

PTI was happy to drag the case as with each passing day the balance of popularity/public opinion was shifting in their favour and it needed the time to organize and "collect" people with votebank. This strategy perturbs PMLN a lot and their strategy is to hoard all possible winning candidates (highest, second highest, third highest vote bank holders), and place them under different groups and at eleventh hour before the elections decide the final candidate. This is great strategy, as it dries up the pool for other parties. Won't bore you with all this stuff, but the crux of the matter is; as of today Nawaz is ready to take a risk, in fact he has no other option left now other than to have a head on collision with Judiciary as chances with Army are almost zero, especially after today's message from PA that we are with accountability and justice .....but also support democracy.

If Nawaz gets disqualified and his three out of four children convicted, Kulsoom (which I had been referring to as PMLK :) is ONLY option. No Dost Mohammad Khosa type of experiment can't be afforded now.

I hope Zulfikar Khosa plays his role and somehow land in PTI, if it happens then PTI can make huge dent in South Punjab.

As I said and quoted a PMLN stalwart "only a miracle can save Nawaz now".

He will not only be gone, but he will leave a miserable legacy unlike Bhutto and that will not be cashable (by his future generations).

Rest as they say, anything can change in Politics in a day, in Pakistan it changes by minutes!

Last edited:
Mrs Kalsoom Nawaz is clean in this case no?

As much as I understand that the evidence and nature of allegations this time is damning ...... still I don't want NS to put a fight and confront the system ....... just to see him get humiliated, I would like this matter to resolve at its earliest without any protests, and disruption of peace and stability ........... there are many reasons and basic being "We Awam are not politically mature enough" we are 220 million and not all of us understand that national interests are bigger than any individual ........... he should step down and let any other member from his party (including Kalsoom) take over....... nothing should happen that disrupts the peace and stability and leads to a worst case scenario where military has to intervene.

Yes, Kalsoom is only one left. I was referring about family as in kids. My apologies for not clarifying.

Kalsoom leading the party means Nisar group gone in a blink of an eye. Kalsoom hasn't spoken to Nisar since 1999. Long time eh!

Army will not intervene. Guaranteed!

@Imad.Khan - You need to understand how Nawaz thinks in order to even propose in house change with someone without a surname of $harif.

A person, who could not find FM in his 189 MNA's wouldn't let anyone he doesn't consider a certified patwari even become full federal minister (with an exception of very few, just because he knows they will win even without PMLN party ticket).

That's the main one of contention, two of the ministers and few of the MNA's I personally know are rightfully complaining that power greed of Nawaz has put them in precarious situation and their political career at stake.

Like Shirazi family from Tharparkar would ditch Mian for sure and there are many others sitting on the fence.

tu chota bacha hai pani ko mum or roti ko chuchi kehta hai tujhay nahi maloom volume 10 kahan hai ? mela chota sha munna sha babloo babooni

Volume 10 and $harifon ki existence cannot coexist. Both are mutually exclusive and have inverse relationship.

Yes, Kalsoom is only one left. I was referring about family as in kids. My apologies for not clarifying.

Kalsoom leading the party means Nisar group gone in a blink of an eye. Kalsoom hasn't spoken to Nisar since 1999. Long time eh!

What are the chances of Kalsoom taking charge after NS getting disqualified? Any guess.....

Nisar group is SS and who else?

Army will not intervene. Guaranteed!

May be they don't wish to ....... but what if they are made to? I don't want that to happen.

The verdict on JIT report will be announced by three judges, however I am not sure whether or not the declaration given by minority judges shall count.

It doesn't make any difference now after the comprehensive and detailed JIT report, even the three member implementation bench now cant save sharif from disqualification, the evidences and provided documents are extremely powerful and authentic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom