What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should count. I mean, it makes no sense to discard it only because it was against NS.

It is quite simple.

SC made a 5 member bench.
2 members decided that NS is a thug and should be sent home
3 asked for further probe by JIT. They will decide in light of new evidence found.
At the end, the remarks/verdict of all 5 will be counted.

It wont make much sense if we just discard the two judges who have already said that NS is a chor!

BTW, loved this:
View attachment 411275
T shirt is awesome ... is it available for sale ?

Nawaz Sharif should resign himself or face the same fate as PM Gelani of PPP.

Nawaz Sharif should himself resign because never before in the history of the nation has someone at the top been so disgracefully and complete exposed.

Nawaz Sharif is not just an accused, his financial embezzlement and practices against the law of the land has been found out as a result of a criminal investigation by the highest court of the country.

Nawaz Sharif has been proved a criminal by the JIT based on not only and just circumstantial evidence but documentary evidence, and not just documentary evidence but statements given by accused himself and his kin and not just falsified statements but due to presenting falsified and fake documents to JIT but in Supreme Court of Pakistan.

This is uncovering of undeniable proof against a sitting PM is unprecedented and if Gelani can go due to far far less then this is cause is of titanic proportions that one way or the other the PM should go or or or......
We should abolish this crime and punishment farce of a system and let everyone in jails go free.

This chart is given in the Hill Metal / Gifts Volume of the JIT report. Thank you Qatari Prince.

A case of Foreign funding to PMLN? Since Hussain Nawaz is admittedly a British citizen...

View attachment 411282

There is so much info in just one chart
oh my God! wtf:o:

JIT Report on SCRIBD

Last edited:
Reactions: HRK
Pro PML N media houses are still sayinng even after Nisar's rebuttal to geo tht Nisar gave all out suport to NS.. Salman ghani of dunya news said..ke Ch nisar said ...agar main aap se wafadar nahi tu phir hasan aur hussain bi aap se wafadar nahi...

What a an absurd concept. A person should be loyal to his principles and logic and not to a party leader if he (the leader) digresses from the principles. He must be removed.

If we don't know the context, it sounds like a dialogue between a husband and wife: "Wallah Bakhuda main aapki wafadar hoon" :lol::lol:

Is their any such concept in USA? among Democrats or Republicans? or in UK or anywhere....leaders come and go, Donald Trump replaced G. W. Bush, Obama replaced Bill Clinton...WTH is with Pakistani mentality?

DErbLQSUQAAf7XB.jpg:large
That is what we want when a wild boar gets stuck in a trap the more it resists the more it suffers :D

Last edited:
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

HERE ARE ALL THE VOLUMES OF JIT REPORT

@Emmie @Farah Sohail @PakSword @PakPak @Strike! @Syed1. @Zibago

Tag everyone and spread the kalay kartoot of Sharif Mafia

Error (429)
This link is temporarily disabled. The person who shared it hit their daily limit of traffic or downloads. Learn about traffic limits.

That is what we want when a wild board gets stuck in a trap the more it resists the more it suffers :D

@bold remove this 'd' and you will get more meaningful sentence :lol:
Shame on NS that people are calling him names, and this authority has crippled, his counterparts in other countries are not picking his calls (UAE and London). What a helplessness and shamelessness? I have never seen more shameless idiot than him in my entire life.

@bold remove this 'd' and you will get more meaningful sentence :lol:
Likhna yahi tha but jazbati ho gaya :D
Shame on NS that people are calling him names, and this authority has crippled, his counterparts in other countries are not picking his calls (UAE and London). What a helplessness and shamelessness? I have never seen more shameless idiot than him in my entire life.
19958933_1713431455619369_6737622358159080812_n.jpg

Likhna yahi tha but jazbati ho gaya :D

19958933_1713431455619369_6737622358159080812_n.jpg
No, in-sha-Allah, he won't be get away now. This time he go to the jail sharif and not to Jeddah or Yeda...BTW where is this Yeda city?

256mb with ptcl hmm ghanta too lag jaye ga :D
No, it takes only 12-14 min with the free and slow option but it is the slowest download I ever did in years because I opted for the free option :lol:
Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 11.22.28.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom