What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will try to upload all files on another server and share link

1447405-cartoonsabirnazarthjuly-1499966477-791-640x480.jpg

https://www.d r o p b o x.com/sh/ygcm6vvz15jn018/AACuaRaYYKuJeSyUfzYe8C5Ua?dl=0

guys try this alternate link for JIT full report .... remove space from ' d r o p b o x ' .... some error in posting here

@Emmie

Geo is such a spin doctoring champion. Every time I want to give them a chance, they prove to be shi**** than before.

Had a brief exchange with someone who is sitting Minister in current Govt., you can make the most of it, rest I'll fill you in once I talk over the phone.

No conspiracies - No rumours!!!!!!!

View attachment 411113 View attachment 411114
Wouldn't this minister mind if you he knew you were posting your messages in public? What if someone in the media picked up on it

Let us agree here. Since you just want army rule without any preference so I suggest make nawaz sharif 4 star general. you will get your army rule and imran khan will get rid of PM.
Nawaz Shareef cannot be made a 4-star general but he can be made a janitor for public toilets along with his daughter who can clean the ladies toilets.
what do you say @Imad.Khan

Wouldn't this minister mind if you he knew you were posting your messages in public? What if someone in the media picked up on it

He knows and is aware. I am not doing it behind his back.

He is only one of the 33 (if you include special assts too) cabinet members.

----------

Update from two different sources in that meeting;

Mood, morale was extremely low in the cabinet meeting. Most believe; they are being made sacrificial lambs to save just one family.

Nisar's admonishing of Geo was not only right, but actually 'opposite' to what 'few' stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom