What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
He knows and is aware.

He is one of the 33 (if you include special assts too) cabinet members.

----------

Update;

Mood, morale was extremely low in the cabinet meeting. Most believe; they are being made sacrificial lambs to save just one family.

Nisar's admonishing of Geo was not only right, but actually 'opposite' to what 'few' stated.
Thanks a lot for the updates!

HAHAHA JIT recommends SC to open HELICOPTER CASE (Vol-VIII B page #26)
HC.jpg

Nawaz should stop futile efforts to get foreign govts to bail him out: Imran

l_216274_120627_updates.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chairman on Thursday said Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif should stop his futile attempts to get foreign governments to bail him out.

The PTI chairman sent out a tweet after a letter from Pakistan's Ministry of Foreign Affairs to the Embassy of United Arab Emirates seeking a telephonic contact between the prime minister of Pakistan and the ruler of gulf state started making the round on social media.

“NS [Nawaz Sharif] should stop his futile attempts to get foreign government to bail him out. We have waited 30 years to get justice,” he said. It was not immediately clear whether the Ministry of Foreign Affairs really did send the letter.

Follow
Imran Khan

✔@ImranKhanPTI

NS should stop his futile attempts to get foreign govts to bail him out. We have waited 30 years to get justice.

1:28 PM - 13 Jul 2017

A couple of hours after Imran Khan posted the tweet, another senior leader of the PTI Aleem Khan took to Twitter and shared the "letter".

View image on Twitter

DEo0jTFUQAAa4Hv.jpg:large

Follow
Abdul Aleem Khan

✔@aleemkhan_pti

Wt a shame, how low, our PM begging leaders to just receive his call, NS is a disgrace 4 our Country, nobody wil get ur call now, Time to Go

3:14 PM - 13 Jul 2017
Nawaz Sharif, who is serving his third term as prime minister, faces opposition calls to step down.

A Joint Investigation Team (JIT), set up by the Supreme Court to investigate corruption allegations that surfaced following the Panama Papers leak, also accused his children, including heir apparent Maryam Sharif, of signing falsified documents about ownership of off-shore companies.

$harif's are extremely worried after the following letters from Attorney General's Chambers of Govt of Virgin Islands.

There are more offshore companies registered in BVI holding assets in other jurisdictions.

If $harifs get convicted, and this office is intimated, they are bound to take action as per Anti Money Laundering policies and procedures as previously submitted docs by $harifs re KYC will be thrown probably in the same dust bin (raddi ki tokri) that Maryam had been using extensively in her tweets ;)

IMG_0862.JPG
IMG_0863.JPG
IMG_0864.JPG
IMG_0865.JPG

Do Read Volume VIII B

JIT recommends Supreme Court to open cases against Sharif Mafia. They gave reasons as well

He knows and is aware. I am not doing it behind his back.

He is only one of the 33 (if you include special assts too) cabinet members.

----------

Update from two different sources in that meeting;

Mood, morale was extremely low in the cabinet meeting. Most believe; they are being made sacrificial lambs to save just one family.

Nisar's admonishing of Geo was not only right, but actually 'opposite' to what 'few' stated.

What did Ch Nisar exactly say in cabinet meeting? Also.. Has PM made final decision tht he will not resign? I hope Nawaz Sharif stays firm on this decision

✔@aleemkhan_pti
Wt a shame, how low, our PM begging leaders to just receive his call, NS is a disgrace 4 our Country, nobody wil get ur call now, Time to Go

aleem kanjar tu phudak mat, ek bar Nawaz ko jane de. Tum jaise harami jo qabza mafia ke leaders hai, sab ko ek ek kar ke jail mein dale ghe.

Ok i am noticing a sudden spike in baboons on the internet the funny part is the youtube baboon was qouting a facebook bhudda paghal baboon :D
@PakSword @The Sandman

What did Ch Nisar exactly say in cabinet meeting? Also.. Has PM made final decision tht he will not resign? I hope Nawaz Sharif stays firm on this decision

Nawaz did categorically state that he's not resigning.

Nisar didn't say much and that's the issue. Another made a reference to Advisers and in essence saying they (Advisers) have screwed him in this case. Which personally I do agree, as I had been saying since long that I do not know what his advisers are doing.

Dar & Khawajagaan's - all of you know what the are.

I know and it's confirmed that Nawaz would have resigned in a heartbeat, had Maryam been safe.

With #Calibri at centre stage of 'Fontgate' Pakistan looks to be ready- Sans $harif
(Had to make a pun intended jibe - apologies to PML soon to be Ex N supporters)

Now with (if) entire family of Nawaz gone, he knows he can't be Sonia Gandhi type leader. He is hands on guy! He savours complete and absolute control like a oligarch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom