What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_2832.JPG

Anyone else heard the rumours re SS possibly resigning within next 24 hours?

I have.. but I don't believe it.

Sorry not with the specific name, but I have heard that someone very close to NS family will resign. I thought it was about DAR. But now when you mentioned about SS, I think the rumor is about SS. Khair it is unbelievable as SS government is not in danger at all.

Ab ek confusion hai.. Patwarion ko Justice Khosa ka naam le kar daraaya ya kahin se bhagaaya jana chahye ya JIT ka naam le kar? :o::o:o_O

Sorry not with the specific name, but I have heard that someone very close to NS family will resign. I thought it was about DAR. But now when you mentioned about SS, I think the rumor is about SS. Khair it is unbelievable as SS government is not in danger at all.

Why would Shehbaz Sharif resign? Doesnt make any sense at all OR can it be..tht he resigns from CM post and then contests for NA? And then for PM?

Or.. Can it be.. Tht its Ch Nisar who might resign?

@Realistic Change

PM should resign immediately. Your comments are welcome:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/jit-...tion-tampering-and-perjury-by-sharifs.506361/

Once the PM resigns, it will be a domino effect.
Ab ek confusion hai.. Patwarion ko Justice Khosa ka naam le kar daraaya ya kahin se bhagaaya jana chahye ya JIT ka naam le kar? :o::o:o_O

Why would Shehbaz Sharif resign? Doesnt make any sense at all OR can it be..tht he resigns from CM post and then contests for NA? And then for PM?

@Realistic Change

@Realistic Change
the only decent person, who didn,t defend nawaz sharif. cas deep down he knew that all sharif,s are chor, but i realy laugh when i seen how ch nisar. was bringing all chors in front of JIT, in person
so nobody would escape, i think he setteled his account with nawaz, khwaja, dar, and rafique, when ppp was mud slining in national assembley about ch nisar, plus his dead brother . Lt. Gen. (R) Iftikhar Ali Khan

It's a longer theory behind it (the rumour)

@Realistic Change

If SS resigns first, he might have a chance/future.

Otherwise he knows he will be CM till he dies :)

I am in meetings till 4:00am PST - if I get a chance I'll reach out to my contacts!

Barey Mian Sb is totally totally done!

Whatever their supporters are now saying is all bs and smokescreen.

Will join in laters.....

IMG_0837.JPG

He's a wicked guy, he has his influence in party affairs. Do you remember his recent tussle with Fawad Hassan Fawad?

Its well known that Fawad Hassan Fawad was foreign agent. Most likely he was advised indirectly by Ajit Devil.
It is self explanatory, why certain quarters are pressing on 1500 Riyal stipend, rather than the whole elephant of JIT.

If SS resigns first, he might have a chance/future.
That's what I thought.
SS is also more realistic than NS, who is completely surrounded by stooges like Fawad Hassan Fawad.

I just watched Muqabil with Rauf Klasra. After watching all I can say is LANAT on Sharif family and everyone associated with them. I can't help but feel emotional. I wish them hell and anyone still supporting them now. Ya Allah jahanam mae jae sare.

Guys i think we also need to keep an eye on cases against IK. i know that baboons are trying hard to have him disqualified as well in hopes that it will break PTI and then it will be "aik bar phir $her".

I do think that if IK gets disqualified then PTI will break into maybe 2 or 3 parties, as SMQ and JKT will try to take over. In my opinion i would like to see Asad Umer take over from IK. Asad Umer is a urdu speaking from Karachi, so he will be able to get alot of votes from there as well especially after the debacle of MQM.

What i want to know is if IK gets disqualified can he still lead PTI or does that mean he can't be the chairman of a political party either? What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom