What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Country having army chief as chief executive is not army rule... but its a golden rule.

We should evolve based on present day world.
Khulfa e Rashideen had no idea, what the hell was a currency note and how its valued vs. other currencies.
It was MI5 and CIA, which introduced sectarianism in Pakistan via Khumeni.
Pakistan army was never posted on Afghan borders, Americans and ANP were cahoots, hence they invented TTP.
I see all you allegations are misleading.

Looks like you don't know history. during the time of Kulfa-e-rasheed there were no currency notes, everything was in gold or silver coins (dinars). There are museums in Egypt and in Iraq (not sure if it still exists) that still have coins from that era.

Khumeni brought sectarianism in Pakistan is not logical, why would khumeni promote wahabism in Pakistan?

Pakistan Army was posted on the Afghan border, probably not in the same number as the eastern border. The reason for that is Afghanistan had attacked Pakistan in trying to annex the pukhtoon areas and during Zia's time Pakistan was afraid that the soviets would invade as well.

On top of the above things, do you deny that Gen Ayub promoted Bhutto and Gen Yahah lost East Pakistan and Gen Zia gave us Nawaz and Gen Mushy gave us NRO? These are the achievements of the army rule in Pakistan.

P.S. the guy whos picture is your avatar that gave us this country was also a politician and not an army general

Apko ghussa bohat ata ha....

Relax....

Abhi to bara lamba safar hai... Ajkal secret chal raha ha game... Dekhe kia hota ha

Laathi Bhains or Insan k game me sirf lathi bach jati hai...
Ghalat fehmi he aap ki... 1-2 hearings me disqualification ho jaye gi. Baqi jail jane me time lag sakta he....

General public main se kitnay log hain jo verdict parhtay hain? Even if two judges acquit IK..PML N jis tarah se cheezon ko twist kart hai, apnay favor main..h sirf yeh kahein ge ke dkeho.lhumein 2 judges ne disqualify kia.tu IK ne shor machaya..ab CJ ne disqualify kardiya tu ab ye khud chupp raha hai... Inke pass bhtt bari baat aajayegi.lpropaganda aur twist karnay ke liye...apnay voters ke saamnay.. And we know the intellect level of PML N voters .. Main PML N ke propaganda ki baat karrahi hun ke woh bhtt cash karein ge....against IK.. Although ke farq koi ziada phir bhi nahi paray ga, kiun ke us waqt tak NS disqualify hochuka hoga.l lekin woh jitni mud slinging karein ge IK par.. Main uska zikr karrrahi thee
Don't worry he won't be disqualified, and if it is going to be 2:1 in his favour, rest assured the one disqualifying would not be the CJ - It wouldn't reflect good on his stature.

Just my two paisa worth thoughts.

Capture25.PNG
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Pakistan reveals the involvement of Hamad bin Jassim in a major corruption case

The Supreme Federal Court summoned former Qatari Prime Minister Sheikh Hamad bin Jassim bin Jabr al-Thani to testify in connection with a corruption case linked to Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, his commercial relations and the validity of the accusations against Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif that the Emir of Qatar facilitated for him and his family to Get property in the British capital London.

The Express Tribune reported: The joint investigation team is preparing to conclude investigations into Sharif's foreign property and relations with other countries, notably the State of Qatar.

"The failure of the committee to record the testimony will be a strong excuse for us to prove the failure of the committee to track the funds," the Express Tribune quoted a member of Sharif's legal team as saying.
"The investigation team has so far failed to register Sheikh Hamad bin Jassem's testimony who wants it to be done in is office, While the investigation authorities insist on registering the testimony at the headquarters of the Pakistani diplomatic mission in Doha.

http://www.alghad.tv/tag/باكستان/

No mistake questions were sent to UAE Government not Dubai UAE Government responded not Dubai Government
UAE functions differently than most other countries. I know because I have lived there. You should not expect The UAE govt. to check records of all the seven emirates when Dubai was mentioned to them, especially on a matter they are least concerned with. Let's admit this could be a technical lapse, but regardless of whether the machinery was, or was not shipped, there is much more in the report to disqualify the 'Gang of Five' (using Sheeda Talli's term.)

Because there port is in Dubai from where they transfer things. When UAE Government responds it's there responds not Dubai response I know there structure is different but when UAE Government responds that answer is from all states not just one.
What kind of logic is this? There is also a port in Sharjah and Khor Fakkan (also Sharjah territory.) There are ports in Abu Dhabi (the capital,) in Ajman, in Ras-al-Kaimah, and so on....

Ufff... Tauba hai..

IF...and only IF ..either COAS /GHQ or someone from ISI leadership has met Shehbaz Sharif secretly...then they are officially in my hate list from now on.. Kisi qism ka agar NRO inhon ne karnay ki koshish ki...tu Allah sharif khandan ke saath hi inka bhi hisaab karay.. Jo inhon ne dawn leaks main kiya hai.. Agar inhon ne dobara kuch aisa karnay ki koshish ki...tu dua karun gi Allah qayamat ke din bhi inka hisab sharif family k saath hi karay.. Agar inhon ne Shehbaz sharif ko ye msg bhi pohanchaya hai..agar inki shehbaz sharf se mulaqat hui hai, waqayi...ke PM resign karein tu yeh bhi ek NRO hoga.. Judicial aur legal process ko logical conclusion par pohanchna chahye..instead ke beech main koi safe exit de kar....KSA ya Qatar ya kisi mulk main bhej dein @The Accountant
You shouldn't jump to conclusions and start damning someone or something just because of a certain event. It has been reported that Shahbaz Shareef did indeed go to the GHQ but that does not mean they will save NS and family. Maybe SS wants to save his own skin. We all know that NS and SS do have grave differences between them. Rest assured no NRO is in the making. The COAS would never do such a thing, especially after the humiliation in Dawn Leaks case.

Guys and gals! Take this seriously. All hell from Noonys will be raised on this The News supposed investigative rebuttal of JIT... It is based on the feelers being given by noonys in every single presser...their cat is out of the bag via noorani.

Im continuing my point here...
Hussain Nawaz himself admits in Ahmed Noorani piece that the Sharif Family owns Capital FZC.

Who is the head of the family?

To who all the money trails lead up to?

Who gets 88% of profit from Hussain Nawaz company?

Factual Answer: Mian Mohammad Nawaz Sharif

So the JITis not misleading the Supreme Court here, it is right on the money with its report Mr Norani.

Wow Mr. Norani, the source of your investigation is Sharif family sources and you question JIT report? What a joke and what nerve. Exceptional investigative journalism indeed.
WOW!!!

Ahmed Norani has become the spokesman for the Ruling family. He rejects the JIT report and calls it all sorts of names in his piece:

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/216195-Nawaz-Sharif-has-no-offshore-company-JIT-misled-SC

Please check out my views in this thread on it:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/ahmed-norani-of-the-news-spokesman-for-the-sharifs.506389/

Ahmed Noorani to the rescue!

Ahmed Noorani is at it again. This time around calling JIT report laughable on account of the "word" of Sharif family.

I am Just giving an example of how he twists events in his favour by calling it investigative journalism.

I quote from Mr. Norani's own piece:

"Hussain Nawaz, son of the prime minister has told The News"

"that neither Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has any single share in this company FZE Capital nor he ever received salary from this company.

"He said"

" that there is no evidence that the prime minister has any share in the said company or any salary was transferred to his account."

Hussain Nawaz told The News:

“If any salary is ever transferred to the account of the prime minister from this company, the Sharif family must be penalised of it,”

"Hussain Nawaz said"

"that the company is owned by the Sharif family
"

" but Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif never held any share nor ever received any salary and he was appointed chairman of the company simply for facilitation of visa and visits to UAE in 2006 and the company was dissolved in 2014".

"The JAFZA letter mentioned the salary etc from the some appointment letter containing routine draft."

"Sharif family insists"

"that no salary was ever taken by the Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif from the company and JIT proofs in this behalf are simply trash or are result of some misunderstanding."

"The Sharif family sources state"

"that there is no need to declare in assets the fact that one is chairman of company if he is not the shareholder and not taking any financial benefit from the company."

End Quote.

Wow! Such a beautiful, masterful and professional piece of investigative journalism by Mr. Contempt of court... Mr. I am sorry... called Mr. Ahmed Norani of The News investigative journalism cell.

Nothing but sharif family claims this and that and you call it investigative journalism par excellance?

I smell something yellow, don't you?

Last edited:
Ufff... Tauba hai..

IF...and only IF ..either COAS /GHQ or someone from ISI leadership has met Shehbaz Sharif secretly...then they are officially in my hate list from now on.. Kisi qism ka agar NRO inhon ne karnay ki koshish ki...tu Allah sharif khandan ke saath hi inka bhi hisaab karay.. Jo inhon ne dawn leaks main kiya hai.. Agar inhon ne dobara kuch aisa karnay ki koshish ki...tu dua karun gi Allah qayamat ke din bhi inka hisab sharif family k saath hi karay.. Agar inhon ne Shehbaz sharif ko ye msg bhi pohanchaya hai..agar inki shehbaz sharf se mulaqat hui hai, waqayi...ke PM resign karein tu yeh bhi ek NRO hoga.. Judicial aur legal process ko logical conclusion par pohanchna chahye..instead ke beech main koi safe exit de kar....KSA ya Qatar ya kisi mulk main bhej dein @The Accountant
Hey meeting is one thing, but what has been the conversation about is another.
As per my info, Shahbaz has been conveyed that
  1. PA will stay neutral and obey the SC's decision
  2. PMLn shouldn't be allowed to lock down Punjab
After this meeting SS has recommended NS to resign.

Or.. Can it be.. Tht its Ch Nisar who might resign?

@Realistic Change
Why would Ch. Nisar resign? He already is in the Federal cabinet.

Musharraf proved, we should always have army general as Chief executive.
What we experienced after his resignation or what political parties did upon their return... got nothing to do with Musharraf.
Still if you believe in democracy, army should also be a choice, made available in ballot papers.

We should evolve based on present day world.
Khulfa e Rashideen had no idea, what the hell was a currency note and how its valued vs. other currencies.
It was MI5 and CIA, which introduced sectarianism in Pakistan via Khumeni.
Pakistan army was never posted on Afghan borders, Americans and ANP were cahoots, hence they invented TTP.
I see all you allegations are misleading.
I see you have no idea about the actual history. Sectarianism sprung up when, after the Kulfa-e-Rashideen, the capital of Islam was shifted from Madina to Kufa, but I do not want to hijack this thread, so let us stop arguing over this here. You may be for dictatorship, that's your choice but the People of Pakistan want democracy. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom