What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
He actually is worse than his brother he made the punjab police a frikin mafia,s hitman army
Still he's more realistic than NS.

I just watched Muqabil with Rauf Klasra. After watching all I can say is LANAT on Sharif family and everyone associated with them. I can't help but feel emotional. I wish them hell and anyone still supporting them now. Ya Allah jahanam mae jae sare.

Whatever has been proved by JIT.. most of it was all known. e.g. money laundering, expensive life style etc.
Still Imran Khan joined hands with NS to restore tainted Iftikhar chaudary, and later to oust Musharraf.
Pakistan politics is played by dirty people, some are exposed some remain unexposed.

Showbaz is due a clobbering as well. Petition against him for use of authority for personal gains is coming. He'll face disqualification sooner or later as well.

PMLN will break up. This Dynasty is as good as dead.

A part time PM of Pakistan!

DEj_UnzUIAA4wfn.jpg

DEj_Un0UIAE9-HK.jpg

DEj_UnzU0AQ3WUI.jpg

DEj_Un0VwAE2N3X.jpg

That was the biggest mistake of his life that costed him dearly in 2013

That was no mistake, charge sheet of Iftikhar Chaudary was wellknown.
He sided with corrupt judge, just to trigger instability in Pakistan, by giving free hand in elections to PPP and PMLN.
With history like this, Imran Khan can't be trusted to lead Pakistan.

That was no mistake, charge sheet of Iftikhar Chaudary was wellknown.
He sided with corrupt judge, just to trigger instability in Pakistan, by giving free hand in elections to PPP and PMLN.
With history like this, Imran Khan can't be trusted to lead Pakistan.

so in your view " Aik bar phir $her"

I personally don't believe in elections /democracy.
I support army rule any given day, above any angle/ god.

No country has ever succeeded under Army rule. The solution is democracy but not in the current form that exists in Pakistan. Army job is to defend the borders of the country and they should stick to their role.

No country has ever succeeded under Army rule. The solution is democracy but not in the current form that exists in Pakistan. Army job is to defend the borders of the country and they should stick to their role.
Army rule gave us nawaj and tafu

I totally disagree... politicians have no interest in country. They mostly work for foreign agencies.
While Democracy means people have right to vote, whom so ever they like, not whom they are forced to vote by a politician appointed election commission.
Defence of a country starts from within and Pakistan has more threat from politicians and various mafias within the country, rather than Indian army.
As an example, TTP was allowed to march and take over by political govt. of PPP and ANP. Corruption and ineptness of politicians is also inflicting irrecoverable loss to Pakistan.
While under the rule of army commander, Pakistan has always sprung upwards in all spheres of state affairs.
However if some political party claim that they can deliver 25% of what past military commander has delivered, I'm in it.
I can define few parameters, where they have to compete with military commander.

I totally disagree... politicians have no interest in country. They mostly work for foreign agencies. Democracy is that people have right to vote, whom they like not whom they are forced to vote by a politician appointed election commission.
Defence of a country starts from within and Pakistan has more threat from politicians and various mafias within the country, rather than Indian army.
As an example, TTP was allowed to march and take over by political govt. of PPP and ANP. Corruption and ineptness of politicians is also inflicting irrecoverable loss to Pakistan.

It was actually Kiyani that did a deal with TTP in swat. he did a deal with them 3 times. PPP and ANP are incompetent so lets no judge democracy by just these parties. Even Khulfa e Rashdeen were elected. Thats why i say democracy is the answer but not the current form that exists in Pakistan. a technocratic form of democracy is the answer. where the best in their fields are selected for the posts.

Also you keep forgetting what Army rule has given Pakistan. Gen yahya gave us Bhutto and lost us East Pakistan. Gen Zia gave Pakistan the gift of sectarianism and fundamentalism and NS. Gen Mushy gave us PMLQ and revived MQM and the best gift to the nation from Mushy was NRO.

I personally don't believe in elections /democracy.
I support army rule any given day, above any angle/ god.

Yaar aap ka dil nahee bhara army rule say. Army rule is a curse as musharraf proved.

Yaar aap ka dil nahee bhara army rule say. Army rule is a curse as musharraf proved.

Musharraf proved, we should always have army general as Chief executive.
What we experienced after his resignation or what political parties did upon their return... got nothing to do with Musharraf.
Still if you believe in democracy, army should also be a choice, made available in ballot papers.

Even Khulfa e Rashdeen were elected.
We should evolve based on present day world.
Khulfa e Rashideen had no idea, what the hell was a currency note and how its valued vs. other currencies.
It was MI5 and CIA, which introduced sectarianism in Pakistan via Khumeni.
Pakistan army was never posted on Afghan borders, Americans and ANP were cahoots, hence they invented TTP.
I see all you allegations are misleading.

As bad as is being ruled by the army but for a cursed, illiterate mind set as blind as those who keep electing thugs and goons, army rule becomes inevitable and thus the cycle restarts. That is why the PM must resign immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom