What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uff....mere khuda.. Yeh 2 months main itna kuch kaisy kar liya??

Kaash in sab ke links bhi mil jatay..tu acha hota...esp volume 2 ka

Urdu bazar main mil jayein gi kia? Agar kuch din baad urdu bazar gayi aur wahan huein tu atleast volume 2 tu zuroor le kar aaoun gi
am just looking in nawaz sharif application for work permit........... in education coloum he,s states........
LLB............ ???????????/

Channel 24 News showed BVI Certified document in which it is stated that Maryam Safdar is Beneficial Owner

DEjr_aMWsAI82mP.jpg

DEjr_aYWsAAzYHE.jpg

DEjr_aXWAAAo0Ls.jpg

I can think of a better word starting with 'B'

Ban hi na lag jaye otherwise L L Per bhi bohut use hotay hain :woot:

bezti ke upper mazeed bezti.

Pehle bezti fi din thi, abb bezti fi ghanta hai.

Aise kya khasiyat hay Captain (R) Muhammad Safdar Awaan mein kay Sharif khandaan nay unhein mahana 1500 amarati dirham ke eewaz gaud liya howa hay? Jab Maryam Bibi ne kaha dosro ke jaibon per nazrain rakhanay walay, kya un ka eshara apnay shohar ke taraf tha? :undecided:

Aise kya khasiyat hay Captain (R) Muhammad Safdar Awaan mein kay Sharif khandaan nay unhein mahana 1500 amarati dirham ke eewaz gaud liya howa hay? Jab Maryam Bibi ne kaha dosro ke jaibon per nazrain rakhanay walay, kya un ka eshara apnay shohar ke taraf tha? :undecided:

Sir app statements tu dekhin Husband Wife ki

Question: What is your source of income?
Capt Safdar: Main Sharif family say 1500 Riyal wazeefa leta hon.

Question: Ap ki income ki source kya hai?
Maryam: Mujhy meray husband detay hain paisay

Safdar looks like a man who has given up on life and he just exists! noora tubbar must have done something to him.

I agree on your comment arif habib but i will be surprised if JIT members do not get threats ...

Remember NS is the first one there are lot of others in line ... as Pakistan is fighting back this cancer of corruption is supposed to fight back either ... tough times ahead as we have very officers like Wajid Zia and Bilal Rasool but we have to be their support have to protect them ...

We have to empowes these type of officers and promote them ... they are our national heros as they worked against all odds and fought our battle foe us against the system ..

This JIT needs security of life time now after what they did to Sharif family.

Lallo Leechar Bhaand
Actually Nawaz Sharif has a 2nd division in BA and he went to Law school but never completed his LLB, some say he was so bad that he got kicked out and others say he simply failed and dropped out.
ANOTHER LIE .FOR WORK PERMIT. BEH SHARAM

:lol::lol::lol::lol: unbelievable

Honestly speaking individual from this duffer khandaan doesn't even qualify to be a peon to PM, let alone a PM. No intellect whatsoever, jhoot bolne ke liye bhi intellect ke zarorat hoti hy.

Safdar looks like a man who has given up on life and he just exists! noora tubbar must have done something to him.

He's a wicked guy, he has his influence in party affairs. Do you remember his recent tussle with Fawad Hassan Fawad?

Honestly speaking individual from this duffer khandaan doesn't even qualify to be a peon to PM, let alone a PM. No intellect whatsoever, jhoot bolne ke liye bhi intellect ke zarorat hoti hy.

He's a wicked guy, he has his influence in party affairs. Do you remember his recent tussle with Fawad Hassan Fawad?
yes I do, you might be right he looks down trodden in the pictures that come out giving the impression. or he is genuinely down! I hope fawad hassan fawad gets a noose around his too!

Let us give the credit where it is due.

When Justice Saqib Nisar took oath towards the end of 2016, a number of rumors were circulating. Including that he worked as the secretary law with NS in the previous tenure.

Within few days of taking oath Saqib Nisar gave a statement that "Insaf hoga or hota hua nazar aiyga".

I must say that he has proved himself right in the letter and the spirit.

That's his duty, and he is duty bound to deliver justice. I do not see it as a favour.

His allegiance with Sharif's is not a rumour, it dates back beyond 1997 when special post was created for him in MoJL.

If he remains just - it wouldn't matter. He has more burden to prove that he is fair than anyone who did not have strong past relations with sitting and almost convicted PM.

Maryam's infamous tweet was in reference to him becoming CJP, and change of COAS. Hence, I am sure there is tons of pressure on him not only to do justice but make it absolutely visible to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom