What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saqib Nisar has extremely close relations with Nawaz $harif particularly, he has always gotten preferential treatment whenever Nawaz was in power.

As I stated before, Umar Ata Bandiyal is gem of a person as far as my professional dealings with him. I dealt with him in re to my corporate banking cases, but that's years ago, how he is now; can't make a comment on it.

Faisal Arab has solid reputation; as per discussions re his earlier decisions.

Advocate and Pakora (lol) first time using these nick names :) are pushed against the wall - sort of; by this stinging JIT report packed with tons of ammunition against $harifs, something that couldn't be even done in Zardari's case even though he was certified corrupt as well.

$harif's should consider going out of politics and handover the Federal reign to K and provincial to T and live happily ever after - in Anatolia (as suggested by Naeem Bokhari).

Let us give the credit where it is due.

When Justice Saqib Nisar took oath towards the end of 2016, a number of rumors were circulating. Including that he worked as the secretary law with NS in the previous tenure.

Within few days of taking oath Saqib Nisar gave a statement that "Insaf hoga or hota hua nazar aiyga".

I must say that he has proved himself right in the letter and the spirit.

Hamid Mir "Alot of PMLN members are not happy with the party leadership"

Hamid Mir "Alot of PMLN members are not happy with the party leadership"

Subah samaa ney bhi same khabar chalayi thi kay 80+ members nakhush hain

02-jpg.410908
Zahid Hamid to Musharaf ka Law Minister tha na? :D

@QatariPrince

Agar kahin se JIT report volume 2 link milay..tu woh bhi share karein yahan..jis main sab logon ke inteviews ke transcripts hain.. Aaj talkshows main log..us volume se quote karrahay thay.. Kahin se woh bhi mil jaye tu amzaa aajaye

@QatariPrince

Agar kahin se JIT report volume 2 link milay..tu woh bhi share karein yahan..jis main sab logon ke inteviews ke transcripts hain.. Aaj talkshows main log..us volume se quote karrahay thay.. Kahin se woh bhi mil jaye tu amzaa aajaye

Bohut search kya nahi mil raha. Per ajj yea news thi EXPRESS PAPER main

1104343653-1.gif

Koi pata Pakistan main aur upload ker dain scan ker kay. Is main tu hai kay RS500 main mil rahy hain 1 1 volume :rofl:

I have a feeling the Sharif family will escape from Pakistan during the dead of night from a chartered flight before Monday.
No foriegn country will give them assylum, they are not running away from the coup of a dictator this time, they will be running from the courts after proven corruption, no foriegn country will touch them, no one likes like bad press and all have thier repos as nations to consider....bottomline mian sahib has no life line outside Pakistan this time, no nation would like to give refuge to corrupt politicians on the run after looting wealth of a poor country. Let SC roll him over after that the britts will open cases against his flats as he laundered money there and they dont take lightly to that, they didnt uptil now as they liked to use this to have leverage over govt of pakistan but as soon as mian sahib becomes irrelevant in pakistani politics, the britts will move on his assets in london, goron ko repo ke bari fikar hti hai...

There is news on ARY that Javed Kyani has accepted in front of JIT that he (javed Kyani) opened the fake accounts:enjoy:

Note how Maryam always say; "Corruption Couldn't Be PROVED" never says "Corruption was NEVER done" at least she's being subtly truthful in admitting the fact that her Papa has mastered the art of hiding the traces of his corruption well since 1982.

Wait....on the same pretext; has any charges of corruption proven against Zardari?

View attachment 410877
She is more shameless and characterless than the business ladies that work around the street corner in dark of the night.

@Accountant @PakSword @Verve

As per my info, army has made clear that they will obey the ruling of the Supreme Court and act in the national interest. Furthermore, they have held a huge conference related to CPEC to send the message to "whom it may concern" that Pakistan army is more than capable of taking care of the CPEC and it will not be affected by a few people leaving soon who this more relevant than they are.

This is Complete JIT Report

DEjNTWCUMAAg8pa.jpg:large

Uff....mere khuda.. Yeh 2 months main itna kuch kaisy kar liya??

Kaash in sab ke links bhi mil jatay..tu acha hota...esp volume 2 ka

Urdu bazar main mil jayein gi kia? Agar kuch din baad urdu bazar gayi aur wahan huein tu atleast volume 2 tu zuroor le kar aaoun gi

Channel 24 News showed BVI Certified document in which it is stated that Maryam Safdar is Beneficial Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom