What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trial is required in the case of criminal charges.. In honesty/ dishonesty probe, no trial is required and one judge, Justice Aijaz ul Ahsan, may disqualify without a trial.

But you are right, trial on criminal charges hasn't started yet, and SC is not the forum to hear it.

Well! the criminal charges will be brought forward on the basis of JIT report.

ljahan inka trial hoga..uske baad hi inhein jail hosakti hai

are kaise jail ho jayegi? HUssain Nawaz to resident hai hi nahi Pakistan ka!! Why should he declare assets to Govt of Pak? yeh konsa kanoon hai?

To understand the case, you will have to understand NAB law of Pakistan..

Summary:
1 - NS family has accepted that they own the flats through two companies.
2 - NS family members are beneficiaries of these companies.
3 - Under our law, a public office holder will be held responsible if he/ she is not able to justify the means of his family's assets..

So this is the case.. although it is very complex, but I have tried to give you very brief summary of this case..

He is a troll..plus an Indian.. So u must understand his love for Nawaz Sharif...

Dont entertain him

But advocate se questions bhtt saaray poochnay thay..kal tu !!! Sirf noonies ko nahi hona chahye wahan kal.. Their should counter arguments too against noonies..

Kal tou report jama honi hai.. Questions tou baad main bhi poochay jasaktay hain.. abhi tou SC time le gi report review karnay main..

It is likely, but not a must.. Two judges have already declared PM dishonest and hence disqualified him, while two judges don't agree with them as in their opinion 62/ 63 articles of constitution refer to legal honesty/ dishonesty, and their verdict is going towards trial. One judge though, may disqualify once the JIT report confirms PMs lies.

I agree that this is not a must. However, it now depends on the SC, how they see it.

tomarow is just submitting of jit report....... nothing will happen, until the judges have read it all.
maybe some fire works after 17/18 july

Woh tu theek hai... Lekin way forward ka tu poochna hoga na..advocate se... Kg ab aagay kia hoga? K han jayega ye case? Aagay hearing hogi..JIT report par..ya nahi? 5 member bench ke saamnay report jaayegi? PTI ko poochnay chahye thay...sawaal...advocate se... Kal ye jaa hi nahi rahay... :(

NS family members are beneficiaries of these companies

yeah and Hussain Nawaz need not to declare it to Govt his assets he is not a resident of Pakistan.
NS family has accepted that they own the flats through two companies

yes through a Qatari family business in Saudi. Where is the evidence that money went out from Pakistan?
Under our law, a public office holder will be held responsible if he/ she is not able to justify the means of his family's assets

None of the family members are officers in Govt of Pak. And there is nothing in the name of NS.

SC isnt a trial court.. SC criminal proceedings ka trial nahi karsakti..khud se.. There maybe some arguments on JIT report..but tht will be regd disqualification.. Criminal references ke liye accountability court ko refer karein ge.ljahan inka trial hoga..uske baad hi inhein jail hosakti hai.. SC kisi ko corruption par trial kar ke jail nahi bhej sakti

Yes, for criminal proceedings, SC may refer to lower courts/ institutions.. But on 62/ 63, Aijaz ul Ahsan may sit on the other side after tomorrow.

Kal tou report jama honi hai.. Questions tou baad main bhi poochay jasaktay hain.. abhi tou SC time le gi report review karnay main..

Phir kab sawal poochein ge? Kal hi tu poochna hai ke ab ye case kahan jayega? Kis bench ke pass? Kia 5 member bench review karay ga..report ka? Ab koi hearing hogi..JIT report ke baad..ya nahi? Kal nahi poochein ge tu kab? Kaisy pata chalay ga ke case ki ab koi aur hearing hogi ya nahi? Bas kal hi end hojayega? Aur direct decision aayega? Kal PTI. Ko jaana chahye tha

Yes, for criminal proceedings, SC may refer to lower courts/ institutions.. But on 62/ 63, Aijaz ul Ahsan may sit on the other side after tomorrow.

Yes... Ijazul Ahsan..i think will surely disqualify him...

I dont think it may be made public in these days... however it may be made public after the decision... or as the SC announces the decision then same be made public...

No, report will be made public but to what extent we don't know. Parties (respondents and petitioners) shall be given copies of report, most prolly findings and recommendations part, SC can't rule anything without letting parties know the relevant parts of the report. Sharifs shall be given right to impugn the contents of report.

kuch nahi keh saktay... kuch pata nahi..advocate kis mood main hain? lets see...kal advocate kis mood ke saath aatay hain... although I seriously hope tht entire report should be made public...

True that, courts have endless discretion at their disposal. I sincerely hope that entire report is made public.

It will not be made public - but! will become public by default.

After the submission of report, it is very likely that SC will start a complete trial. In the trial all the parties will be asked to make comments, critique the report and accept of refute the evidence. Based on this process SC will give its final verdict.

Absolutely! But not trial, lets call it a hearing.

Will be made public in its entirety.

I would love to read every word of it.

I think it may not become public all at once, rather it will be revealed episodically as the criminal cases will proceed against them. Since the information contained in the report is sensitive and will help in apprehending and punishing the culprits so I think it will be better not to force SC to make it public and hence jeopardise the process of accountability.

SC will have to release relevant parts if not the report in its entirety, law require

Should be made public and SC should upload JIT Audio & Video on its website.

It should be ideally since report has got nothing to do with national security.

Moti aqal.. my last reply to you... May bad I didn't take advice of my fellow members seriously and responded to your post..

yeah and Hussain Nawaz need not to declare it to Govt his assets he is not a resident of Pakistan.

1 - He has accepted that he own the flats.
2 - Panama papers and other family members statements show that the flats were acquired in early 90s when he was young and didn't have any means of income.
3 - If it is proven that the flats were acquired in early 90s, his father will be responsible to show the legit money trail.

yes through a Qatari family business in Saudi.

Don't even want to respond..

None of the family members are officers in Govt of Pak. And there is nothing in the name of NS.

NS is the public representative.. and was the public rep in early 90s, when according to Panama papers, the flats were acquired.

Anyway, it was my last post.. Bang your head somewhere else..

Woh tu theek hai... Lekin way forward ka tu poochna hoga na..advocate se... Kg ab aagay kia hoga? K han jayega ye case? Aagay hearing hogi..JIT report par..ya nahi? 5 member bench ke saamnay report jaayegi? PTI ko poochnay chahye thay...sawaal...advocate se... Kal ye jaa hi nahi rahay... :(
well 7/8members of ns family, 6/7 heads of institutaions,plus many individuals appeared in jit for questions,
60plus days of jit findings, plus proofs. need time to be read, and seprate truth from myth.
but only 3 members will read the report of jit, not khosa n gulzar. then they will write there judgement.
but being head of bench......... khosa will give the final blow n head of ns, by reading verdict

Some Journalists are saying there is possibility that JIT will ask for 15 more days to complete investigation

Which journalists are saying this? I doubt this news...

Pooch laingay, jaldi kia hai.. Kal report aanay dain aur dua karain ke kal hi copy faraham kardi jaey media ko..

Pata nahi..kal hi last day ho..is case ki hearing ka? Inke baad koi hearing hi na ho? Atleast kal ek clear picture tu pata chalni chahye na...ke kia hoga?. Kal ke baad kab poochein ge? Ya sirf decision ke waqt hi pata chalay ga..ab? I hope advocate kal khud hi bataa dein ke ab aagay ..kia hoga?

Pooch laingay, jaldi kia hai.. Kal report aanay dain aur dua karain ke kal hi copy faraham kardi jaey media ko..

Mujhe nahi lagta ke full report public hogi :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom