What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
JIT is not bound by any law to prove he is wrong(liar_).. he him self has to prove .......the letter is bullshit without any certified proof of his claims in letter..
if they had any iota of proof. even in begining of court procedings.. the monkey would not be jumping on trees now.......... would it...

Buddy this is not how investigations roll.
If there is some business in gulf then JIT must know because it was said that through there the money was laundered.
Without knowing that there is no money trail found. And JIT can never prove that money was sent away/out from Pakistan.

JIT chief reportedly hires cousin to probe Sharif family in UK

The head of Supreme Court’s Joint Investigation Team, Wajid Zia has hired his cousin to probe Sharif family in Panama Papers case, The Nation has learnt.

Sources close to the development say that Akhtar Riaz Raja is associated with Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) and runs a private firm by the name of Quist Solicitors in the United Kingdom.

He has been tasked with writing letters to various institutions in the United Kingdom relating to the children of Nawaz Sharif and was hired on the instructions of Wajid Zia by the JIT, they added.

Fifty three-year-old Raja, according to sources, is the sole practitioner of Quist Solicitors (The Broadgate Tower, 20 Primrose Street, London, EC2A 2EW) and his law firm has no expertise in investigating high profile cases involving finances and complex jurisdictions or trust deed laws.

Investigations show that Akhtar Raja and Wajid Zia are first cousins and hail from Murree.

@PakSword @QatariPrince @Emmie JIT ko controversial banaany ka kaam abhi bhi jaari hai

Koi farq nahi parta abb.. Kal ke baad JIT nahi hogi, aur inn logon ko sirf report se deal kar na hoga..

Agar kisi cousin ne hi nikal liey hain dastaweezat, aur woh dastaweezat sahi hain, tou PMLN yeh rona nahi ro sakti ke yeh dastaweezat JIT head ne apnay cousin se mangwaey hain...

unhain SC main inn dastaweezat ko jhoot sabit karna hoga..

Tou wait karo SC ke verdict ka.. yahan sar kyun phhorr rahay ho? You will know exactly what will happen..

Mera bhi troll mode on hogaya hai.. lollz

I think most of the memebers here were only discussing the legalities of SC, JIT, SC JIT and SC JIT and FIA and nAB.

But no one actually discussed that how a shell company is formed, how the owners were hidden, how the jurisdiction of JIT is not Beyond Pakistan.

This case is not so easy.

Humare yahan boforse ka paisa kha gaye aaj tak pata nahi chala who did because there is no trail found. We have more than 500 names in Panama papers, and we know that trail cannot be found so easily.

JIT chief reportedly hires cousin to probe Sharif family in UK

The head of Supreme Court’s Joint Investigation Team, Wajid Zia has hired his cousin to probe Sharif family in Panama Papers case, The Nation has learnt.

Sources close to the development say that Akhtar Riaz Raja is associated with Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) and runs a private firm by the name of Quist Solicitors in the United Kingdom.

He has been tasked with writing letters to various institutions in the United Kingdom relating to the children of Nawaz Sharif and was hired on the instructions of Wajid Zia by the JIT, they added.

Fifty three-year-old Raja, according to sources, is the sole practitioner of Quist Solicitors (The Broadgate Tower, 20 Primrose Street, London, EC2A 2EW) and his law firm has no expertise in investigating high profile cases involving finances and complex jurisdictions or trust deed laws.

Investigations show that Akhtar Raja and Wajid Zia are first cousins and hail from Murree.

@PakSword @QatariPrince @Emmie JIT ko controversial banaany ka kaam abhi bhi jaari hai
i can name a few lawyers............. who.s uncles are judges, in same courts. so they should be banned,or punished.......... akhtar raja has a law firm..... whats unlawful here?

I think most of the memebers here were only discussing the legalities of SC, JIT, SC JIT and SC JIT and FIA and nAB.

But no one actually discussed that how a shell company is formed, how the owners were hidden, how the jurisdiction of JIT is not Beyond Pakistan.

This you can find between 153-250 pages.. discussed in detail.

Humare yahan boforse ka paisa kha gaye aaj tak pata nahi chala who did because there is no trail found. We have more than 500 names in Panama papers, and we know that trail cannot be found so easily.

We can provide you our JIT members services.. The officers are very capable indeed.. One million dollar per day will be the cost.. Ask your government to contact me.. I will talk to JIT head.. mera commission 5% of the total fees.

Bolo kia boltay ho..?

Koi farq nahi parta abb.. Kal ke baad JIT nahi hogi, aur inn logon ko sirf report se deal kar na hoga..

Agar kisi cousin ne hi nikal liey hain dastaweezat, aur woh dastaweezat sahi hain, tou PMLN yeh rona nahi ro sakti ke yeh dastaweezat JIT head ne apnay cousin se mangwaey hain...

unhain SC main inn dastaweezat ko jhoot sabit karna hoga..

I will miss JIT ..:lol:

I hope ke agar JIT report ke baad bhi hearing ho tu....JIT members bhi SC aaya karein aur agar unki report par aitraz hon ...tu woh rebutt karsakein

remember how gravity was found,,,,,,,,,,,,, when the appel falls on your head, slam dunk....trail found

We can provide you our JIT members services.. The officers are very capable indeed.. One million dollar per day will be the cost.. Ask your government to contact me.. I will talk to JIT head.. mera commission 5% of the total fees.

Bolo kia boltay ho..?

:lol::lol::lol:

Bolo kia boltay ho..?

na bhejo we are master in corruption the whole team would be corrupt soon after. I am sure the NS got this money from India :P

This you can find between 153-250 pages.. discussed in detail.

Bolo kia boltay ho..?
I will miss JIT ..:lol:

I hope ke agar JIT report ke baad bhi hearing ho tu....JIT members bhi SC aaya karein aur agar unki report par aitraz hon ...tu woh rebutt karsakein
you wont miss them........... they will be part of bigger and cleaner pakistan in future. heads of instutions, they represent, mark my words

you wont miss them........... they will be part of bigger and cleaner pakistan in future. heads of instutions, they represent, mark my words

Allah karay ke aap ki baat sach ho...

Warna mujhe tu inn members ki career advancements ki fikr hai.. Pata nahi..inhein ..ab ke baad se..promotions milein gi bhi ya nahi? Esp Wajid Zia's promotion is directly dependent on govt

Allah karay ke aap ki baat sach ho...

Warna mujhe tu inn members ki career advancements ki fikr hai.. Pata nahi..inhein ..ab ke baad se..promotions milein gi bhi ya nahi? Esp Wajid Zia's promotion is directly dependent on govt
you were not sure that jit members will withstand pressure from nawaz sharif either.....
look now.......... azmat saeed words are jingling in my ears,,,,,,,,,,, (peopel will remember this judgement for 20 years)

Insha'Allah,
If these guys become the heads of their relevant institutions then we will see a very positive change in those also.
After NS scenario will be very different from what we have seen these days regarding these institutions.
I hope the next govt. will amend the law so that these institutions cannot be hijacked by anyone anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom