What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
you were not sure that jit members will withstand pressure from nawaz sharif either.....
look now.......... azmat saeed words are jingling in my ears,,,,,,,,,,, (peopel will remember this judgement for 20 years)
It is the cause, not the death, that makes the martyr. Napoleon Bonaparte

you were not sure that jit members will withstand pressure from nawaz sharif either.....
look now.......... azmat saeed words are jingling in my ears,,,,,,,,,,, (peopel will remember this judgement for 20 years)

Ye 20 saal wala comment tu Justice Khosa ne diya tha.. Aur advocate ne kaha tha ke sadyon yaad rahay ga... Ab advocate ke final verdict ko dekhein ge ..ke sadyon yaad rehta hai ya nahi?

Rahi baat pakora judge ki...tu woh sirf baaton ke sher hain

That's the point, now you here you go!!

1. Why should he prove? If he proves then this means money trails back to Pakistan. It is the job of investigation agency to prove it to prove that these shell companies were actually managed by him with a fake management.
2. If the bonds are not in his name or any company not in his name through which collateral loan was taken from bank of Scotland, how come he comes in the picture?

The proceedings being carried out are inquisitorial in nature, needless to mention that the petitions were filed under article 184(3) which deals with matters of public importance, consider it a suo moto. What all being asked is the documents showing ownership so just show them to apex court and be done with flats for good. It's too late btw, two decade old cases have been reincarnated none but by the Sharifs themselves, means more mess for Sharifs.

Did you mean loan from Deutsche bank? Coomber group is also in picture, for the very reason Hussain's signature is there.

Let me repeat it again, you don't know the case. Please read this thread in its entirety and do include CPs in your reading list also. And yes do give a read to NAB laws. I can't sum up contents as huge as an ocean.

If JIT succeeds in bringing down the corrupt mafia, one can say Jinnah found Pakistan and JIT saved Pakistan.

Insha'Allah,
If these guys become the heads of their relevant institutions then we will see a very positive change in those also.
After NS scenario will be very different from what we have seen these days regarding these institutions.
I hope the next govt. will amend the law so that these institutions cannot be hijacked by anyone anymore.

this is the begining, opreation CLEAN UP........
still ongoining,...............
next stop will be zardari n his cronnies
fazal n his qawals also
some achakis, and asfands.
plus combings op in every inst..
to get rid of all the bed bugs
sleeping with every pol parties

JIT chief reportedly hires cousin to probe Sharif family in UK

The head of Supreme Court’s Joint Investigation Team, Wajid Zia has hired his cousin to probe Sharif family in Panama Papers case, The Nation has learnt.

Sources close to the development say that Akhtar Riaz Raja is associated with Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) and runs a private firm by the name of Quist Solicitors in the United Kingdom.

He has been tasked with writing letters to various institutions in the United Kingdom relating to the children of Nawaz Sharif and was hired on the instructions of Wajid Zia by the JIT, they added.

Fifty three-year-old Raja, according to sources, is the sole practitioner of Quist Solicitors (The Broadgate Tower, 20 Primrose Street, London, EC2A 2EW) and his law firm has no expertise in investigating high profile cases involving finances and complex jurisdictions or trust deed laws.

Investigations show that Akhtar Raja and Wajid Zia are first cousins and hail from Murree.

@PakSword @QatariPrince @Emmie JIT ko controversial banaany ka kaam abhi bhi jaari hai

Bare dair ke maharban atay atay, JIT has done its job. JIT did hire a company for some verification in UK, this was done by the permission of SC.

The proceedings being carried out are inquisitorial in nature, needless to mention that the petitions were filed under article 184(3) which deals with matters of public importance, consider it a suo moto

The public importance is restricted to Nawaz Sharif and the office bearers not his relatives. He is the PM and when he has no name till now proven why to prejudice.

If JIT proves the money trail linked to Pakistan and within Pakistan Nawaz Sharif , then he needs to clarify from where the money came.

Till now there is No link why should he clarify?

Aur advocate ne kaha tha ke sadyon yaad rahay ga...

I agree with Justice Advocate for the first time.. yaad tou rahega.. iss judgement ki wajah se itnay acha JIT ke members nazar main aagaey, jinhon ne daily basis par Baji ke khandaan ko pehlay pandaan aur phir ugal daan samajh kar istemal kia..

Agar disqualify kardetay tou maza nahi aata..

I agree with Justice Advocate for the first time.. yaad tou rahega.. iss judgement ki wajah se itnay acha JIT ke members nazar main aagaey, jinhon ne daily basis par Baji ke khandaan ko pehlay pandaan aur phir ugal daan samajh kar istemal kia..

Agar disqualify kardetay tou maza nahi aata..

Disqualification ke baad bhi tu investigations honi theen...under implementation bench.jaisy Justice Khosa ke verdict main tha.. Anyways ..jo hua..woh bhi theek... Waqayi JIT members jaisy achay log nazar main aagaye sab ki

The proceedings being carried out are inquisitorial in nature, needless to mention that the petitions were filed under article 184(3) which deals with matters of public importance, consider it a suo moto. What all being asked is the documents showing ownership so just show them to apex court and be done with flats for good. It's too late btw, two decade old cases have been reincarnated none but by the Sharifs themselves, means more mess for Sharifs.

Did you mean loan from Deutsche bank? Coomber group is also in picture, for the very reason Hussain's signature is there.

Let me repeat it again, you don't know the case. Please read this thread in its entirety and do include CPs in your reading list also. And yes do give a read to NAB laws. I can't sum up contents as huge as an ocean.

Can this member be banned from this thread ..please? I have reported his one post..to me..too.. He needs to be banned..from this thread atleast...

i can name a few lawyers............. who.s uncles are judges, in same courts. so they should be banned,or punished.......... akhtar raja has a law firm..... whats unlawful here?

Moti aqal.. my last reply to you... May bad I didn't take advice of my fellow members seriously and responded to your post..

1 - He has accepted that he own the flats.
2 - Panama papers and other family members statements show that the flats were acquired in early 90s when he was young and didn't have any means of income.
3 - If it is proven that the flats were acquired in early 90s, his father will be responsible to show the legit money trail.

Don't even want to respond..

NS is the public representative.. and was the public rep in early 90s, when according to Panama papers, the flats were acquired.

Anyway, it was my last post.. Bang your head somewhere else..
oh mate ......:lol: kis jahil patwari ke saath baat kar rahy hain aap?...Do you need Alveddon (medicine for headache ) :enjoy:

By the way, ask him why the sons of this patwari's leader are not citizens of Pakistan? They claim they are the most "patriotic" people...and label everyone yahoodi agent but why these "mo'mineen" are living in yahoodi and christian countries?

The public importance is restricted to Nawaz Sharif and the office bearers not his relatives. He is the PM and when he has no name till now proven why to prejudice.

If JIT proves the money trail linked to Pakistan and within Pakistan Nawaz Sharif , then he needs to clarify from where the money came.

Till now there is No link why should he clarify?

Children and close relatives of a public office holder are required by law to prove their assets legality, it's a law in Pakistan. If children or relatives fail to justify funds behind their assets then by law they become Benamdars of that public office holder. The onus in such cases lie completely on defendants. I have cleared this to you like 10 times on this thread, you seem to be a very bad student.

SC will have to release relevant parts if not the report in its entirety, law require
We have identical views on that but I think may be at a later point in time, it may even be released completely.

well 7/8members of ns family, 6/7 heads of institutaions,plus many individuals appeared in jit for questions,
60plus days of jit findings, plus proofs. need time to be read, and seprate truth from myth.
but only 3 members will read the report of jit, not khosa n gulzar. then they will write there judgement.
but being head of bench......... khosa will give the final blow n head of ns, by reading verdict
Khosa and Gulzar will also read it (I mean nobody can stop them from reading it) even if they don't add anything new to their verdict.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom