What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know case very well.
There is only one person who can be accused and trailed and can be punished is samira durrani. Because she has a shell company registered on her name and flow of money can then be trailed.

OK then carry on like a headless chicken

I know case very well.
There is only one person who can be accused and trailed and can be punished is samira durrani. Because she has a shell company registered on her name and flow of money can then be trailed.
Either you are a troll or stupid ... they have acknoledged companies are owned by them ...

I know case very well.
come and visit luxembourge. i will make you a shell company. you will be be real owner, behind scene. cost around 3000 euros

it is very likely that SC will start a complete trial.

It is likely, but not a must.. Two judges have already declared PM dishonest and hence disqualified him, while two judges don't agree with them as in their opinion 62/ 63 articles of constitution refer to legal honesty/ dishonesty, and their verdict is going towards trial. One judge though, may disqualify once the JIT report confirms PMs lies.

come and visit luxembourge. i will make you a shell company. you will be be real owner, behind scene. cost around 3000 euros

Most of the members here do not understand that it's all about money trail. A shell company is organised to hide real owner. And this company finances a property on it's name which actually belongs to the real owner. But how to prove that the real owner is the accused.

Remember! there has been no trial, as yet.

Trial is required in the case of criminal charges.. In honesty/ dishonesty probe, no trial is required and one judge, Justice Aijaz ul Ahsan, may disqualify without a trial.

But you are right, trial on criminal charges hasn't started yet, and SC is not the forum to hear it.

Some Journalists are saying there is possibility that JIT will ask for 15 more days to complete investigation

Most of the members here do not understand that it's all about money trail. A shell company is organised to hide real owner. And this company finances a property on it's name which actually belongs to the real owner. But how to prove that the real owner is the accused.
wait and see... jit will answer your question tomarrow about how to prove the real owner, dont need to be houdini for that

Bilkul sahi kia hai.. PMLN ko expose honay do.. They can't harm SC or JIT tomorrow so sending people there will only give a chance to PMLN to create a drama there..

To avoid any misadventure, and to not to give any opportunity to nooni goons/ toons, no one should go there tomorrow.. Let them attack SC if they want.. That will be the complete end of their era..

But advocate se questions bhtt saaray poochnay thay..kal tu !!! Sirf noonies ko nahi hona chahye wahan kal.. Their should counter arguments too against noonies..

It is likely, but not a must.. Two judges have already declared PM dishonest and hence disqualified him, while two judges don't agree with them as in their opinion 62/ 63 articles of constitution refer to legal honesty/ dishonesty, and their verdict is going towards trial. One judge though, may disqualify once the JIT report confirms PMs lies.
right on,,, just need 1 judje to complete trail
in my opinion the final judgement will be 5-0 against nawaz sharif.
i will love it when justice khosa will read the final judgement..

Companies dont belong to them it is not yet proven. What is till now is proven that those companies bought some property for sharifs. Thats all.

To understand the case, you will have to understand NAB law of Pakistan..

Summary:
1 - NS family has accepted that they own the flats through two companies.
2 - NS family members are beneficiaries of these companies.
3 - Under our law, a public office holder will be held responsible if he/ she is not able to justify the means of his family's assets..

So this is the case.. although it is very complex, but I have tried to give you very brief summary of this case..

absolutley no........

Welcome back.. Your CAPITAL LETTERS were being missed here.. :lol:

SC isnt a trial court.. SC criminal proceedings ka trial nahi karsakti..khud se.. There maybe some arguments on JIT report..but tht will be regd disqualification.. Criminal references ke liye accountability court ko refer karein ge.ljahan inka trial hoga..uske baad hi inhein jail hosakti hai.. SC kisi ko corruption par trial kar ke jail nahi bhej sakti

But advocate se questions bhtt saaray poochnay thay..kal tu !!! Sirf noonies ko nahi hona chahye wahan kal.. Their should counter arguments too against noonies..
tomarow is just submitting of jit report....... nothing will happen, until the judges have read it all.
maybe some fire works after 17/18 july

wait and see... jit will answer your question tomarrow about how to prove the real owner, dont need to be houdini for that

how will you trail some one's money who is not a resident of Pakistan, has every thing done abroad. Under no law he( HUssain Nawaz) should declare his assets to GOP. Is there any law in the constitution of Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom