What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of you guys believe entire JIT report will be made public? I doubt entire report will be made public, most probably the findings and recommendations shall make it to public. @war&peace @PakSword @Farah Sohail @QatariPrince @Verve and others

It will not be made public - but! will become public by default.

After the submission of report, it is very likely that SC will start a complete trial. In the trial all the parties will be asked to make comments, critique the report and accept of refute the evidence. Based on this process SC will give its final verdict.

I dont think it may be made public in these days... however it may be made public after the decision... or as the SC announces the decision then same be made public...

hmm.. this is a possibility.. tht it might be made public after SC verdict

One question since day one... what if NAwz Sharid disqualify and SC declared him kay ye koi saboot nahe daysakhta abhe tak kay ye assets isnay halal ke kamaye say banaye hain i mean what next ? isko JAIL bhaeja jayega ? matlab kya hoga agar isko asay he chordya jayega tu iska kya faida hey ?
as the decision comes against the PM he would automatically be disqualified...

It will not be made public - but! will become public by default.

After the submission of report, it is very likely that SC will start a complete trial. In the trial all the parties will be asked to make comments, critique the report and accept of refute the evidence. Based on this process SC will give its final verdict.
If again they are advised to submit their comments then the case will take more time may be it is dragged again few months more... decision should be announced immediately.... just within couple of days....

as the decision comes against the PM he would automatically be disqualified...

If again they are advised to submit their comments then the case will take more time may be it is dragged again few months more... decision should be announced immediately.... just within couple of days....

A trial, based on this report, is A MUST. Without this the process of justice will be incomplete. It is possible that SC asks the PM to step down. But! to achieve the justice, there must be a trial.

Remember! there has been no trial, as yet.

A trial, based on this report, is A MUST. Without this the process of justice will be incomplete. It is possible that SC asks the PM to step down. But! to achieve the justice, there must be a trial.

Remember! there has been no trial as yet.
i personally want all trial be made in fair way so that he may not claim later that he has not given the transparent and fair trial.... All requirements what demands the law be provided him....

i personally want all trial be made in fair way so that he may not claim later that he has not given the transparent and fair trial.... All requirements what demands the law be provided him....

I agree with you. However, most of us get carried away with emotions and want to see the end.

There are those who are asking that what will happen after this report; i.e., will NS be simply sent home? But! what they really want is that he should be sent to jail - including me.

Then there is this question of report being made public.

What everyone forgets is the legal and judicial process. To completely satisfy the process there must be a trial where all the accused are allowed to defend themselves. And then, to ask for a review - if they wish so. So far this has not happened.

Take the example of Zafar Hijazi. There is undeniable evidence against him about tempering of record. Should he be sent to jail or should there be a trial?

The trial also establishes that what part of the law should be applied and what the verdict should be?

I agree with you. However, most of us get carried away with emotions and want to see the end.

There are those who are asking that what will happen after this report; i.e., will NS be simply sent home? But! what they really want is that he should be sent to jail - including me.

Then there is this question of report being made public.

What everyone forgets is the legal and judicial process. To completely satisfy the process there must be a trial where all the accused are allowed to defend themselves. And then, to ask for a review - if they wish so. So far this has not happened.

Take the example of Zafar Hijazi. There is undeniable evidence against him about tempering of record. Should he be sent to jail or should there be a trial?

The trial also establishes that what part of the law should be applied and what the verdict should be?

SC cant send anyone to jail... regd the criminal aspect of this case.. SC will refer tht to NAB/accountability court which will do trial /convict sharif family of corruption.. SC will disqualify NS.... and then refer /file criminal references to accountability court.. SC isn't a trial court.. SC corruption par trial kar ke jail nahi bhej sakti.. SC will say tht NS lies has been proven pr not..and give decision on disqualification and then refer the matter to accountability court..if they conclude tht enough material has been brought by JIT to justify sending case to accountability court...after which if sharif family gets convicted..then they can be sent to jail.. SC cant do tht by itself

SC cant send anyone to jail... regd the criminal aspect of this case.. SC will refer tht to NAB/accountability court which will do trial /convict sharif family of corruption.. SC will disqualify NS.... and then refer /file criminal references to accountability court.. SC isn't a trial court.. SC corruption par trial kar ke jail nahi bhej sakti.. SC will say tht NS lies has been proven pr not..and give decision on disqualification and then refer the matter to accountability court..if they conclude tht enough material has been brought by JIT to justify sending case to accountability court...after which if sharif family gets convicted..then they can be sent to jail.. SC cant do tht by itself

There are several possibilities, including those mentioned in your post.

1). SC may proceed with the trial herself. There is no obligation to send the case to NAB.

2). SC may (and very likely) will ask the PM to step down.

3). SC may (and very likely) will send a case against the NAB chairman to Supreme judicial Council.

4). SC will ask an authority to put the SECP chairman on trial

etc.
etc.
etc.

There are several possibilities, including those mentioned in your post.

1). SC may proceed with the trial herself. There is no obligation to send the case to NAB.

2). SC may (and very likely) will ask the PM to step down.

3). SC may (and very likely) will send a case against the NAB chairman to Supreme judicial Council.

4). SC will ask an authority to put the SECP chairman on trial

etc.
etc.
etc.

I dont think option 1 is possible at all.. SC may allow arguments on JIT report frm both sides but they will confine it to NS's disqualification, which is a constituitional matter.... SC ..khud se corruption par trial nahi karsakti.. SC isnt a trial or accountability court.. Corruption par convict karnay ke liye accountability court bhejna paray ga.... Jis ke baad jail jaa saktay hain

Chairman NAB k against supreme judicial council main PTI already case le jaa chuki hai.. Justice Khosa pehly hi keh chukay thay ke i wanyed to send this case to Supreme Judicial council against Chairman NAB..but i am not doing tht myself..because two members of this bench are par pf supreme judicial council.. So it looked awlward..so he refrained..from doing it himself

Couldn't agree more, they don't have anything in their defense except anger, threats, aspersions etc. Coming days won't have any room for sharifs to breath, sooner they accept inevitable better is for them and of course for country as well.

and just imagine their helplessness...in childhood the biggest fear the human children have is of being ignored and neglected and some kids do not appreciate the addition of a new kid into the family and becoming the focus of the parental attention. PMLn is going through that. They are not getting any support from any side...no one is lending them a helping hand as it was the case in 1999 when royals of KSA intervened to save them but that door has been closed on them.. Erdogan tried to intervene but didin't get an encouraging response. Qatar itself is facing existential threat so it can't help them. Modi despite his love for his asset cannot do anything more than using USA to put pressure on Pakistan..anything more overt than this will hasten the drowning of this family as more and more people will realise their true affiliations.

Last edited:
How many of you guys believe entire JIT report will be made public? I doubt entire report will be made public, most probably the findings and recommendations shall make it to public. @war&peace @PakSword @Farah Sohail @QatariPrince @Verve and others

If NS and family do not opt for self-exile and decide to fight on street, then JIT report will come out one way or another.

Maybe there is still time for that 'Sir, it is best you resign now and leave the country' moment.

I still think NS will resign and leave. But I don't want that to happen - everyone of them to pay for snatching the food out of the poor's plates.

@Verve bhai.. aap ki baat sach honay wali hai.. August aaraha hai.. you were right ke August tak safaya hojaega..

InshaAllah. It is all going in the right direction. SC may sit on the report for a month or so as judges will need to go through every single page. There's going to be a lot of screaming and crying and threatening in coming weeks.

I think it may not become public all at once, rather it will be revealed episodically as the criminal cases will proceed against them. Since the information contained in the report is sensitive and will help in apprehending and punishing the culprits so I think it will be better not to force SC to make it public and hence jeopardise the process of accountability.

Maybe there is still time for that 'Sir, it is best you resign now and leave the country' moment.
I don't think that we as a nation are in a mood to let them get away...rather we want them to rot in jails and get hanged for their crimes. This is the SC of Pakistan and not a bloody dictator like Pervaiz Musharraf who let them go scot free. Letting the culprits get away is totally against the spirit of justice so I really dislike this proposal and I'm pretty sure it is not on the cards otherwise NS will have been much more relaxed and happy.

TERA KYA HOGA KALIYA
thani.jpg
NS.

main tu saaf bach gya....
GODFATHER.jpg

GAME OVER.......

There is one kind of robber whom the law does not strike at, and who steals what is most precious to men: time. Napoleon Bonaparte
hqdefault  NSSS.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom