What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@PakSword pakora judge k baaray main kuch suna hai? Kaisi reputation hai unki..generally? Kuch pata hai? Mujhe tu woh bhi ek ajeeb cheez lagtay hain

NAB Ex-Chairman Lt Gen Syed Mohammad Amjad to appear today in NAB.

سابق چیرمین نیب امجد حسین جوڈیشل اکیڈمی پیشی کے لیے پہنچ گئے

@PakSword pakora judge k baaray main kuch suna hai? Kaisi reputation hai unki..generally? Kuch pata hai? Mujhe tu woh bhi ek ajeeb cheez lagtay hain

No idea. The only thing we know is that Amir Aziz was selected on his advice.

Seriously, my head starts spinning when I think about the characters of these judges.

How SECP head shut down Chaudhry Sugar Mills money laundering investigation

Sources in the FIA and SECP said that the team’s first order of business was to meet Muzzafar Ahmed Mirza, the commission’s chief prosecutor and head of its Prosecution and Legal Affairs Division.

Mr Muzzafar was asked to remain available during the holidays and ensure that officials of the law department were present, along with all the relevant records.

An FIA official Dawn the FIA team started its work on the same day as it was notified not only to save time, but also to maintain secrecy and avoid any hindrance in the investigations, referring to SECP Chairman Zafar Hijazi.

The accusation of record-tampering was levelled against incumbent Mr Hijazi, as it was alleged that he closed an inquiry of money laundering by Chaudhry Sugar Mills — owned by the Sharif family — with retroactive effect.

“The FIA officials came prepared and knew where to start. Within minutes of taking charge, Mr Arsalan, deputy director of the Enforcement Department, was called to answer some questions,” the official said. His interview lasted for more than four hours.

In its response to the JIT’s allegations, submitted to the Supreme Court, the SECP maintained that investigations against Chaudhry Sugar Mills were completed in 2013, before the incumbent government came to power.

But a startling revelation was made by Maheen Fatima, the current director of the Internal Audit and Compliance Department, before the JIT and the FIA team — that she had initiated investigations against Chaudhry Sugar Mills in 2011, but the case was closed in 2016

In her statement to the JIT, which was also repeated in front of the FIA team, Ms Fatima claimed that the investigation into money laundering by Chaudhry Sugar Mills was dumped in March 2013, at the time of the elections.

In view of these contradictory statements, sources said that those examined by the FIA team included Abid Hussain, who was heading the Enforcement Directorate in 2011 and is currently the executive director of the Corporate Supervision Department in the SECP’s Company Law division.

In addition, then acting SECP chairman Tahir Mahmood — who is currently working as commissioner of the Company Law Division — was also asked if the investigations against Chaudhry Sugar Mills were finalised in 2013 or not.

Another officer, Ali Azeem, who was executive director in 2016, told the FIA team that the Chaudhry Sugar Mills case was closed in 2013 and referred to the official statement submitted by the SECP to the Supreme Court.

But sources in FIA said that it was clear from the statements that after Mr Hijazi took over as the chairman in Dec 2014, he reshuffled executives in the commission and closed the sugar mills inquiry after the Panama Papers case surfaced.

This has made the SECP a divided house, since those related to the Enforcement Department maintain that the case was closed in 2016, while the official stance of the commission is that the case was closed in 2013.

The FIA team is expected to finalize and submit its report to the JIT on June 30 or July 1, 2017.

I'm just kidding but really I'm getting more and more satisfied after every session of JIT. Though I want Ishaq Da(r)K(oo)* and Qazi family also be summoned/interviewed/interrogated before the JIT submits its report. But I wonder how much time do they have since July 10 is the deadline and I don't know if they will take a few days to compile the report or they have been writing on daily basis. So July 6 and 7 should be used for these two and then 8 - 9 for final compilation :) I'm so generous :lol::lol::lol::lol:

*Dakoo, Dark
I think they have already got paper work against him, they have a written statement from him in the case already so that is why he have not been called again. Makes sense.
Sirf humain kush krny ka lea ni bula rahy hoon gy wo bndon ko :P :D

Advocate ki kis se tareef suni hai aap ne? Lagta tu yehi hai ke advocate financially corrupt tu nahi hain..jaisy hum pehle bhi baat karrahay thay....lekin unka conduct bhtt ajeeb raha hai..pooray case main.. Ek honest judge se aisa behavior /conduct expected nahi hota..tht he starts behaving as defense counsel of accused.. Advocate was very different for PPP, and then for PML N... Ek honest judge se aisa behavior expected nahi hota... Ke ek party k liye aap kuch hon aur doosrun k liye kuch aur... Take example of Justice Khosa.. Woh PPP ke saath bhi strict thay... Aur phir PML N ke saath bhi... I am sure agar PTI ka bhi case....kal unke pass agar aaye tu woh PTI k saath bhi strict honge... Ye nahi ke ek party k liye kuch aur conduct aur doosri ke liye kuch aur.. Advocate agar financialyy clean bhi hain..jo k lagta hai ke woh hain... Advocatr ek honest judge ki achi example nahi hain.. He was extremely biased

سابق چیرمین نیب لیفٹیننٹ جنرل ریٹائرڈسید محمد امجد نے بیان رکارڈکرادیا
ایک گھنٹے تک جاری رہنے والی اس پوچھ گچھ کے دوران لیفٹیننٹ جنرل ریٹائرڈ محمد امجد نے اپنا بیان ریکارڈ کرایا اور حدیبیہ پیپر ملز سے متعلق ان کے دور میں تحقیقات سے متعلق سوالوں کے جواب دیئے ۔ اس موقع پر انہوں نے جے آئی ٹی کو اس معاملے کے حوالے سے دستاویزی شواہد سے بھی آگاہ کیا۔
اسلام آباد:سید محمد امجد میڈیا سےگفتگوکے بغیر واپس روانہ ہوئے

I think now JIT will summon Ishaq Dar

Last edited:
سابق چیرمین نیب لیفٹیننٹ جنرل ریٹائرڈسید محمد امجد نے بیان رکارڈکرادیا
ایک گھنٹے تک جاری رہنے والی اس پوچھ گچھ کے دوران لیفٹیننٹ جنرل ریٹائرڈ محمد امجد نے اپنا بیان ریکارڈ کرایا اور حدیبیہ پیپر ملز سے متعلق ان کے دور میں تحقیقات سے متعلق سوالوں کے جواب دیئے ۔ اس موقع پر انہوں نے جے آئی ٹی کو اس معاملے کے حوالے سے دستاویزی شواہد سے بھی آگاہ کیا۔
اسلام آباد:سید محمد امجد میڈیا سےگفتگوکے بغیر واپس روانہ ہوئے

I think now JIT will summon Ishaq Dar

I think so too .. Tht JIT will now call Ishq Dar.. Probably they wanted a witness against Ishaq Dar ..before Ishq Dar is summoned, and he denies his confessional statement.. I think Ishaq Dar will be summoned on 6th july after maryam nawaz.... Us ke baad JIT will have 3 days to compile and complete its report till 10th july

Advocate ki kis se tareef suni hai aap ne? Lagta tu yehi hai ke advocate financially corrupt tu nahi hain..jaisy hum pehle bhi baat karrahay thay....lekin unka conduct bhtt ajeeb raha hai..pooray case main.. Ek honest judge se aisa behavior /conduct expected nahi hota..tht he starts behaving as defense counsel of accused.. Advocate was very different for PPP, and then for PML N... Ek honest judge se aisa behavior expected nahi hota... Ke ek party k liye aap kuch hon aur doosrun k liye kuch aur... Take example of Justice Khosa.. Woh PPP ke saath bhi strict thay... Aur phir PML N ke saath bhi... I am sure agar PTI ka bhi case....kal unke pass agar aaye tu woh PTI k saath bhi strict honge... Ye nahi ke ek party k liye kuch aur conduct aur doosri ke liye kuch aur.. Advocate agar financialyy clean bhi hain..jo k lagta hai ke woh hain... Advocatr ek honest judge ki achi example nahi hain.. He was extremely biased

I think he was an honest patwari, but now his eyes have opened.

Nowadays, he is running this case very effectively against Shareefs. He is providing all the support to JIT members on their concerns.

Baqi Allah janta hai ke kaisa conduct hai..

Main ne kisi se indirectly (jo ISL main bar counsel se taaluq rakhta hai) suna hai ke he is not corrupt. Baqi log bhi yehi keh rahay hain.

I think so too .. Tht JIT will now call Ishq Dar.. Probably they wanted a witness against Ishaq Dar ..before Ishq Dar is summoned, and he denies his confessional statement.. I think Ishaq Dar will be summoned on 6th july after maryam nawaz.... Us ke baad JIT will have 3 days to compile and complete its report till 10th july
:bunny::yahoo::bunny::yahoo::bunny::yahoo:

I think he was an honest patwari, but now his eyes have opened.

Nowadays, he is running this case very effectively against Shareefs. He is providing all the support to JIT members on their concerns.

Baqi Allah janta hai ke kaisa conduct hai..

Main ne kisi se indirectly (jo ISL main bar counsel se taaluq rakhta hai) suna hai ke he is not corrupt. Baqi log bhi yehi keh rahay hain.

@bold :lol::lol::lol:

Waisy lagta yehi hai tht he had a change of heart...probably after Nihal hashmi's threats.. Warna us se pehle tu advocate IK ko keh rahay thay ke ek leader qoum ko gumrah karraha hai..

Kiya hua?? Kis baat par itni khushi?

InshaAllah..ab JIT Ishaq Dar ko tu bulaa hi ley gi.. Bas Inaam Sehri aur Qazi family ka pata nahi chala ke unka statement record hua ya nahi? Inam Sehri ko summon kiya ya nahi?

Warna tu sab hi kuch hogaya hai.. 60 days main shayad itna hi hosakta tha...

Sahi tou keh raha hun.. You won't find even one honest in a million patwaris..

:lol::lol: Ye tu hai.. Advocate agar financially clean hain...tu yeh patwaris ke hisaab se bhtt bari baat hai.. Waisy tu pakora judge bhi patwari hi lagtay hain..sirf baatein bari bari....... Baqi 3 judges bilkol neutral thay..jaisy judges ko hona chahye..

Jitni khushi aap ko Baji ke bulanay ki hoti hai, utni hi khushi mujhay Ishaq Dollar ke pesh honay ki hoti hai.. Abb andaza lagaein, ke yeh emoticons tou kam hi lagaey hain main ne..

Oh phir tu theek hai.. :lol::lol::lol: Phir main aap ke jazbaat samajh sakti hun.. :lol::lol:Lekin bas khushi ke izhaar se pehle confirmation mil jaye.. Summon mil jaye ishaq dar ko..pehle..

Waisy mujhe tu Ch Ghulam Hussain ne daraa diya tha ke JIT baji ko nahi bulaayegi.. :( lekin shukr hai ke JIT ne EIDI de di.. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom