What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to write the word "corrupt" with "patwari". Only describe patwari when you find an honest one.

:lol::lol::lol:

--------------------------------

Aaj Chairman SECP bhi JIT ke saamnay appear huay.. Inn ki achi chitrol ki hogi, aaj JIT ne...

Waisy abhi tak Ishaq Dar summon nahi huay......only 10 days left.. Mera khyal tha ke 30th tak summon hojayega Ishaq Dar ko...

Kahin aisa tu nahi ke JIT...Ishaq Dar ko na bulaaye? Sirf former NAB officials ko bulaa kar..Ishaq Dar ka confessional statement confirm kar lein? Ch Ghulam hussain tu keh rahay thay ke Ishaq Dar ko JIT bulaaye gi.. .esp jab Rehman Malik ko bhi bulaaya hai...I think bulaana tu chahye Ishq Dar ko... He is the main witness... Shayad 1-2 days main Ishaq Dar ko notice de dien.. Lets wait couple of more days..

DDj9zywXoAQKFk6.jpg:large

DDj91mnXcAE_uxg.jpg:large

DDj93S0XoAE4lpE.jpg:large

DDj95pJXoAATJVl.jpg:large

LOL ek Panama ne siasat hiladi..
India mein 1000 Panama ho gaye bc inke kaan ke paas se hawa na guzri

SECP chairman, five top-level directors grilled by JIT

Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) Chairman Muhammad Zafar-ul-Haq Hijazi along with an executive director and five other top-level directors presented himself before the joint investigation team (JIT) probing the Sharif family's business dealings abroad on Friday.

The SECP officials were grilled by the JIT for several hours and sources privy to the information said that they had submitted all documents with reference to the Sharif family to the probe team.

The Federal Investigation Agency is still looking into the SECP's alleged tampering of the Sharif family's financial documents.

On Thursday, Retired Lt Gen Mohammad Amjad, who was appointed first chairman of NAB between 1999 and 2000 by former president retired Gen Pervez Musharraf, appeared before the JIT at the Federal Judicial Academy.

Sources said the former NAB chief shared details of the Hudaibya Paper Mills, Ittefaq Foundries and Raiwind assets references, prepared by NAB against Pakistan Muslim League-N chief Nawaz Sharif and other members of his family.

Maryam summoned
The JIT has also summoned the prime minister’s daughter, Maryam Nawaz Sharif, to appear before it on July 5, a move that the ruling party has termed as an “egoistic decision”, but has agreed to comply with the summons.

Maryam will be the seventh member of her family summoned so far in connection with the ongoing investigation into money laundering allegations.

The JIT summoned her brothers Hussain and Hassan on July 3 and 4, respectively. Hussain Nawaz has already appeared before the JIT five times since May 28.

Other family members of the Sharif family who have appeared before the JIT include Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, his brother Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif, the PM’s son-in-law retired captain Mohammad Safdar and the PM’s cousin Tariq Shafi.

Sources privy to the development said the JIT would ask Maryam Nawaz about her offshore companies and her financial resources.

She may also be asked questions regarding an alleged media campaign against the JIT in newspapers, and on television channels and social media, since there is an impression that she is leading the charge in this regard.

The JIT criticised the media for hampering its investigation in its report submitted to the apex court and highlighted comments made by 22 journalists, four politicians and three legal experts in 29 different talk shows.

A PML-N leader told Dawn that PM Nawaz had already decided to comply with every direction of the JIT, adding that this was the reason that both his sons, Hussain and Hassan, did not claim exemption, despite being non-resident Pakistanis.

He said that since Ms Sharif was currently in the UK to attend the graduation ceremony of her son, she would confirm her appearance after consulting her legal team.

He said that unlike PM Nawaz and his sons, Maryam’s name was not mentioned in the operative paragraph of the SC’s April 20 judgement, therefore she was not expecting that the JIT would summon her.

The apex court verdict virtually cleared Maryam from the controversy, stating that the PM’s daughter “has received cash gifts from her father in substantial amounts on various occasions… receipt of gifts from the father does not necessarily make respondent No.6 (Maryam Nawaz) his (Nawaz Sharif) dependent in the legal sense of the word.”

Her husband Capt Safdar also appeared before the JIT on June 24, but sources said that since the PM’s son-in-law left some questions unanswered, the team had issued a summons to his spouse.

On Wednesday, the JIT also examined the record received from the Habib Bank and Federal Board of Revenue (FBR).

The Habib Bank provided records related to the loans which the Sharif family had procured for Hudaibya Paper Mills, while the FBR provided the team wealth statements and tax-related details of Sharif family members.

What do u ppl think...if record tampering by SECP chairman is proved..after FIa report is submitted in SC.. What action will SC take? Kia unhein fire kar ke jail bhejay gi..SC khud..ya Nihal hashmi ki tarah...criminal refrences .bas kisi aur court ko refer kar dein ge...ke is case ko dekhein....and it will be never ending case? If record tampering is proved..then its obstruction of justice..aur SC ke ...is 3 member monitoring bench ko hi..iska faisla sunaa dena chahye..aur jail main bhejna chahye..for obstructing justice..lekin pata nahi..kiun mujhe lagg raha hai ..ke shor ziada hoga..remarks aayein SC.ge se...lekin iska kuch ziada karein ge nahi...woh... Bas kisi aur ko ye case refer kar dein ge..although under 187..SC can take any action in interest of doing complete justice..lekin pata nahi kiun....lag raha hi ke aisa hoga nahi... What do u ppl think? @PakSword @QatariPrince @Guvera

Aaj news reporting : FIA takes control of SECP server to probe record tampering... Lagta hai ke FIA team ne bhi SECP aur uske Chairman ko dhabardoos karnay ka full program banaa liya hai... @PakSword @QatariPrince

LOL ek Panama ne siasat hiladi..
India mein 1000 Panama ho gaye bc inke kaan ke paas se hawa na guzri
That's because our politicians have been exploiting the nation for the past 70 years and especially this dynastic family for the past 35-40 years and still want to suck more blood of the poor. Now the educated and young Pakistanis think this is an opportunity to get rid off these parasites and vermin.

Your politicians are still slightly better than ours IMO.

This guy (Ansar Abbasi) is still trying to defend Shareefs in his report, that the tempering was done before Panama case hearing started in SC and there is no effect of this tempering on the current investigation. He is also creating doubts about the involvement of Shareefs in this tempering.

What a Shameless creature he is.

By the way, it's also reported in DAWN. I wonder why these two mouthpieces of Shareef Khandan are publishing these stories now? To increase their credibility? And why no other news source knows about it?

It does not matter now if he or others mouthpieces try and create confusion - it does not matter anymore. The game is not in their hands.

If there were any missing pieces then Gen Amjad Hussein must have filled them very effectively.

JIT will submit the report to SC and the SC will decide

What do u ppl think...if record tampering by SECP chairman is proved..after FIa report is submitted in SC.. What action will SC take? Kia unhein fire kar ke jail bhejay gi..SC khud..ya Nihal hashmi ki tarah...criminal refrences .bas kisi aur court ko refer kar dein ge...ke is case ko dekhein....and it will be never ending case? If record tampering is proved..then its obstruction of justice..aur SC ke ...is 3 member monitoring bench ko hi..iska faisla sunaa dena chahye..aur jail main bhejna chahye..for obstructing justice..lekin pata nahi..kiun mujhe lagg raha hai ..ke shor ziada hoga..remarks aayein SC.ge se...lekin iska kuch ziada karein ge nahi...woh... Bas kisi aur ko ye case refer kar dein ge..although under 187..SC can take any action in interest of doing complete justice..lekin pata nahi kiun....lag raha hi ke aisa hoga nahi... What do u ppl think? @PakSword @QatariPrince @Guvera

The way things are moving, SC will send SECP chairman home.

I think PMLN is now of the view that its all being done by establishment. I mean they couldn't buy a single officer in JIT, there are a lot of officers coming up against Shareefs corruption, SC has become strict, IB has become useless, etc etc.. They think that PA has decided to get rid of PM. A lot of anchors (mostly government mouthpieces) are also pointing to this possibility of establishment's involvement. Role of Brig Nauman has disturbed them a lot, because their plans and strategies became known to JIT members.

Selection of people who are respected in their institutions by judges like advocate and pakora is just not understandable.

I think PMLN is now of the view that its all being done by establishment. I mean they couldn't buy a single officer in JIT, there are a lot of officers coming up against Shareefs corruption, SC has become strict, IB has become useless, etc etc.. They think that PA has decided to get rid of PM. A lot of anchors (mostly government mouthpieces) are also pointing to this possibility of establishment's involvement. Role of Brig Nauman has disturbed them a lot, because their plans and strategies became known to JIT members.

Selection of people who are respected in their institutions by judges like advocate and pakora is just not understandable.

Mera Bhai ... Aam Khao - pair nah gino (jis rah sey chaley - teray daro-bam hi aey).

I still somehow doubt tht SC will send SECP chairman home... i think SC will only send criminal reference against SECP chairman in a lower court...which will be a never ending case and SECP chairman will continue to hold his post as Chairman SECP... Just like criminal case against Nihal hashmi is sent to sindh high court but tht is a useless case.. Mujhe lagta hai..ke iss tarah ka hi koi case ..SC SECP chairman ke against bhej dey gi in a lower court.. I doubt they will send SECP chairman home.. Athough SC can send SECP chairman home..and maybe send him to jail too..for obstructing justice.. I think ..kahin suna tha ke obstruction of justice main jail hosakti hai.. In 187..SC can do anything in interest of doing complete justice.. But i dont think this 3 member bench headed by advocate will do tht.. Only a criminal refrence will be sent against SECP chairman... Pakora judge kuch strong remarks dein ge aur bas phir ye case lower court ko ye case bhej dein ge..advocate....

I wish SECP chairman is sent jail by SC.. But mujhe aisa hota nazar nahi aaraha

Waisy mujhe nahi lagta ke..is main establishment ka koi role hai.. We are just lucky tht JIT members are ppl of integrity and honor.... Unn ki jitni tareef ki jaaye..kam hai... ISI aur MI....as instituitions ..unka role..sirf security denay tak hoga.. Mujhe nahi lagta hei ke Gen Bajwa ya unki team..behind doors...cheezon ko manipulate karrahay hain.. I think they are just neutral and looking the other way.. Humein JIT members ki mehnat ka credit....establishment ko hargiz nahi dena chahye.. Woh NS ke saath bhi khush hain.. Woh baji ko PM dekh kar bhi khush honge.. Ye log nahi honge..koi aur hoga..tab bhi khush honge...

JIT members ki jitni tareef ki jaaye..kam hai.. Ye kisi laalach main nahi aaye.. Kisi threat ne inn par asar nahi kia... Cant praise them enough... Aisy kuch log aur hojayein...tu Pakistan ki qismat badal jaye.. Waisy...mere dil main FIA ki bhi kuch izzat ban gayi hai.. FIA as an instituition is still much betterr than other civilian instituition.. Dont know..ke FIA main aaj kal top leadership ke honest honay ka credit kis ko jaata hai?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom