What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kash aap SECP main hoteen.. Baji ke baal tou noch hi leteen meri request pe.. itna tou kar hi leteen..

Haha... Baal tu kher kia nochti..loll... Dil tu mera bhi bhtt karta.....Lekin dawn leaks k taanay tu zuroor de kar aati... Udhar se tu bach gayeen..ab yahan se nahi bach saktein.

Last edited:
حبیب بینک کے سینیرافسران رکارڈ لے کرجے آئی ٹی میں پیش،ذرائع
حبیب بینک حکام نےحدیبیہ پیپرملزکی تفصیلات جے آئی ٹی کو پیش کیں،ذرائع

Last edited:
i think we must stand firm with the truth or otherwise there is the real destruction. i am IA going to narrate truth below.

corrupt tola is everywhere. the establishment who avoid audit of their books of accounts, they are corrupt too and are of the greatest extent even more than any of the politician. 2nd are the 'wakeels' that maybe except a very rare, almost all the wakeels can take a false case for money, either they are in SC or in the lower courts too. from such a pool of wakeels, munsafeens are selected.

what you are doing with your PM, my heart feels that this is the example which the Nature is setting that now after the PM, then IA will be the term of the real corrupts and they will not hide themselves afterward. corrupts and their children whatsoever they are and whatsoever their level of corruption would be, it seems that they all will IA have to suffer from the same/similar level of trial and if they are found guilty, will IA have to face justice according to the true sense of the constitution of Pakistan and not as the political victimization as has been done in Musharaf era and likely be later too as the freedom of Hussain Haqqani and his supporters depict the back door justice(?).

so, my heart feels that all the real corrupt now must prepare for the true justice for what example they have set for MNS and as sooner as in next few hours, days or maximum weeks.

JIT has called former Chairman NAB, Gen Amjad tomorrow..inhon ne hi Ishaq Dar ke confessinal statement ke baad pardon diya tha.. He is an important witness in this case

Acha..aaj Ch Ghulam Hussain ne bhi keh diya tht he has come to know from sources tht JIT will give its final report to three member bench and then CJ will fix date for hearing...in front of the same old 5 member bench @PakSword .. So Rauf Klasra was right....

JIT has called former Chairman NAB, Gen Amjad tomorrow..inhon ne hi Ishaq Dar ke confessinal statement ke baad pardon diya tha.. He is an important witness in this case

Acha..aaj Ch Ghulam Hussain ne bhi keh diya tht he has come to know from sources tht JIT will give its final report to three member bench and then CJ will fix date for hearing...in front of the same old 5 member bench @PakSword .. So Rauf Klasra was right....

Yes, today I watched The Reporters. Barrister Farigh Naseem was also mentioning something like you have stated..

I think you were right, it will be a five member bench. One judge jumps to the other side and we will win.. in shaa Allah..

Waisay, I have come to know that Advocate is not a bad judge. In fact he enjoys very good reputation among lawyer community.

cases are delayed because the prosecution can't be confined to a certain time frame or otherwise all the evidences are not going to gather. there are likely be thousands of cases in the SC and the lower courts for that reason. until that the lack of proper evidences but based on speculations under a certain time constraint would likely look like political victimization added to it if the concerns of the accused regarding the prosecutors are also not addressed properly just by rejecting their complaints in the dustbins. My heart feels these are the examples which are going to set when the real justice will be here in Pakistan because this is IA going to happen in Pakistan, what my heart feels, even likely be in a few hours or days or maximum weeks, if my observation and research is correct:

Yes, today I watched The Reporters. Barrister Farigh Naseem was also mentioning something like you have stated..

I think you were right, it will be a five member bench. One judge jumps to the other side and we will win.. in shaa Allah..

Waisay, I have come to know that Advocate is not a bad judge. In fact he enjoys very good reputation among lawyer community.

Aaj reporters ki normal episode aayi thee..????

Acha ab ye tu confirm hogaya..ke it will be a 5 member bench again.. Ab dekhna te hai ke ..kia Justice Khosa aur Justice Gulzar ..JIT report ke baad..apnay puranay verdict main additions karsaktay hain? Pehle tu unhon ne statements aur qatri ki basis par disqualify kar diya tha.. Phir unhon ne bhi criminal investigations ka kaha tha..under monitoring bench of SC... Ab kia woh is..JIT ki report main jo mazeed cheezien clear hongi..uski basis par woh dono addition karsaktay hain..apnay pehle verdict main? Kabhi main sochti hun ke shayad ye dono bhi addition karsaktay hain..apnay pehle verdict main..kiun ke court prder main inke sign bhi thay..aur puray bench ki taraf se court order tha.. But not sure...? Kiun ke woh dono tu pehle apna verdict de chukay hain.. Waisy unhon ne bhi tu criminal investigation ka kaha tha.. JIT nahi banayi thee.. uska mode different tha.. Lekin criminal investigations tu unke verdict main bhi shamil theen...under SC monitroing bench

@bold Ek baat samajh nahi aati,, if advocate enjoys good reputation.. Jaisy hum pehle bhi baat karrahay thay.. after reading an article abt him....Unhien..is case main kia hogaya tha? He literally acted as advocate of sharifs..aur phir unka verdict tu hum sab ne parha hi hai... Kuch samajh nahi aaya...? Ek honest insan ka ek case main aisa attitude tu nahi hona chahye...where he openly favors the accused party?

Last edited:
Aaj reporters ki normal episode aayi thee..????

Acha ab ye tu confirm hogaya..ke it will be a 5 member bench again.. Ab dekhna te hai ke ..kia Justice Khosa aur Justice Gulzar ..JIT report ke baad..apnay puranay verdict main additions karsaktay hain? Pehle tu unhon ne statements aur qatri ki basis par disqualify kar diya tha.. Phir unhon ne bhi criminal investigations ka kaha tha..under monitoring bench of SC... Ab kia woh is..JIT ki report main jo mazeed cheezien clear hongi..uski basis par woh dono addition karsaktay hain..apnay pehle verdict main? Kabhi main sochti hun ke shayad ye dono bhi addition karsaktay hain..apnay pehle verdict main..kiun ke court prder main inke sign bhi thay..aur puray bench ki taraf se court order tha.. But not sure...? Kiun ke woh dono tu pehle apna verdict de chukay hain.. Waisy unhon ne bhi tu criminal investigation ka kaha tha.. JIT nahi banayi thee.. uska mode different tha.. Lekin criminal investigations tu unke verdict main bhi shamil theen...under SC monitroing bench

Ek baat samajh nahi aati,, if advocate enjoys good reputation.. Jaisy hum pehle bhi baat karrahay thay.. Unhien..is case main kia hogaya tha? He literally acted as advocate of sharifs..aur phir unka verdict tu hum sab ne parha hi hai... Kuch samajh nahi aaya...?

Half of the episode was with Barrister Farogh and the rest with ex-President of Sri Lanka.

Barrister Farogh has explained it in detail. You should watch the first half.

Barrister Farogh was also mentioning Advocate in good words.

Half of the episode was with Barrister Farogh and the rest with ex-President of Sri Lanka.

Barrister Farogh has explained it in detail. You should watch the first half.

Barrister Farogh was also mentioning Advocate in good words.

Ok.. I will watch the first half..

Lekin advocate ke baaray main phir wohi baat kahun gi.. Tht how can an honest person(if advocate is one) openly by his conduct/ remarks/verdict favor the accused party? Hum tu pehle din se keh rahay thay ke advocate is acting as defense lawyer of sharifs... Waisy t Justice Ijazul Ahsan ne bhi wohi verdict diya.. But he seems to be siding with truth/justice .. Hum ne hamesha Justice Ijazul Ahsan ke baary main achay words use kiye hain.. But advocate was openly biased in favor of sharifs.. Kiya ek honest judge ko aisa karna chahye? There wasnt a single harsh line in advocate's verdict against PM/ sharif family..

Ok.. I will watch the first half..

Lekin advocate ke baaray main phir wohi baat kahun gi.. Tht how can an honest person(if advocate is one) openly by his conduct/ remarks/verdict favor the accused party? Hum tu pehle din se keh rahay thay ke advocate is acting as defense lawyer of sharifs... Waisy t Justice Ijazul Ahsan ne bhi wohi verdict diya.. But he seems to be siding with truth/justice .. Hum ne hamesha Justice Ijazul Ahsan ke baary main achay words use kiye hain.. But advocate was openly biased in favor of sharifs.. Kiya ek honest judge ko aisa karna chahye? There wasnt a single harsh line in advocate's verdict against PM/ sharif family..

To be very honest, I don't have answers.. But we will know in the final verdict..

He is directing the JIT very effectively till now. He is literally implementing his verdict. I think what he wanted was that, since SC is not a trial court, it shouldn't disqualify PM without due process. In his verdict, he didn't refer the investigation to institutions, but formed the JIT under SCs supervision.

He picked gems and has sided with them during the whole process till now. He didn't delay the process significantly, despite multiple requests from JIT to give it more time.

Maybe, it was his professional opinion that SC should give a chance to PM because there is no appeal against verdict in 184(3) cases?

To be very honest, I don't have answers.. But we will know in the final verdict..

He is directing the JIT very effectively till now. He is literally implementing his verdict. I think what he wanted was that, since SC is not a trial court, it shouldn't disqualify PM without due process. In his verdict, he didn't refer the investigation to institutions, but formed the JIT under SCs supervision.

He picked gems and has sided with them during the whole process till now. He didn't delay the process significantly, despite multiple requests from JIT to give it more time.

Maybe, it was his professional opinion that SC should give a chance to PM because there is no appeal against verdict in 184(3) cases?

What u said...applies to Justice Ijazul Ahsan... We have been saying since day one..tht although he decided not to disqualify PM..we never doubted his intentions... We can say this...regd Justice Ijazul ahsan..tht he wanted to give one chance to PM, for fair trial.. We never doubted Justice Ijazul Ahsan's intentions.. We were like...ok...he believed tht for fair trial..more investigations are needed..and we whole heartedly accepted it..

Justice Ijazul Ahsan never sounded like..tht he was an advocate for the sharifs... He never sympthised with sharifs.. Hs verdict and remarks were very similar to tht of Justice Khosa.. He and Justice Khosa only disagreed with mode of disqualification.....even many sentences are similar in both of their verdicts....we always said tht Justice Ijazul Ahsan is justified too..from his POV..

But advocate literally acted as defense lawyer of sharifs since day one of hearing.. He always argued in their favor.. There isnt a single harsh line against sharif family in his verdict.. After reading his verdict twice..i am still unable to understand how will he now disqualify PM now, even if he wants..after what he has already written in his verdict earlier? He said regd IK.ke ek leader qoum ko gumrah karraha hai.. Hm ne PM ko jhoota nahi kaha.. Lekin IK ko jhoota zuroor keh diya..apnay is remark se.. Advocate's conduct has indeed been strange..during hearing of panama case and in his verdict... Lekin phir keh rahi hoon.. probably he is not corrupt.. Lekin bas samajh nahi paayi advocate ko.. Akhir ye chahtay kia hain?

Same goes for pakora judge.. Unhien bhi nahi samajh paayi.. Pakora judge ke baaray main kia reviews hain?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom