What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't expect anything good from these courts because they have always failed to deliver & had always supported corruption & even terrorists in the past by not punishing them. Today I am keeping my finger crossed because I love my country & I hoping & hoping again that my country is freed from the shackles of ganja league & gadari party for good & we don't get to see these two corrupt & treacherous parties ever again. I want my Pakistan back.

INSHAALLAH if these corrupt & treacherous bastards fall today, this will close the door forever for these two corrupt & treacherous bastards.

Waisay abhi Farah Sohail ko khid lemonade ki Aroorat hai

جج صاحب.....
اللہ دا واسطہ اے

‏"منڈا دینا یا کڑی دینا"
‏"کھسرا" نہ دے دینا

جج صاحب.....
اللہ دا واسطہ اے

‏"منڈا دینا یا کڑی دینا"
‏"کھسرا" نہ دے دینا

‏[emoji120][emoji120]

i have just read the bbc news article and it say if its against the pm then he cant stand in the next election.
so dont you think its best to ensure it does vote in the pm favor as if not the ppp would take power and ruin what the current pm has done?

Ap logon kay lye ACCEPTABLE decision kya ho ga?

Declaration on 62/63
Hudaibya case reopened
Adverse comments on baji
Commission

Aur agar bhtt hi achi qismat hui humari, tu ideally immediate suspension...so tht commission can do fair inquiry and investigation

Ap logon kay lye ACCEPTABLE decision kya ho ga?

If they give out Pakoras with the verdict. Or better if they gave the verdict with Pakoras.
No tissues please, we all know what happened in Islamabad Airport.

the verdict will be lack of evidence... very smart played by PMLN.. nawaz will continue his presidency till 2018 because of the public mandate
after 2018 he will be disqualified due to unproven money trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom