What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they give out Pakoras with the verdict. Or better if they gave the verdict with Pakoras.
No tissues please, we all know what happened in Islamabad Airport.

Easily the lamest post in this thread.

They never stood a chance against the Italian defending.
By the way if you are in UAE, do find out whose the Indian employer who do not let Pakistani workers pray.
The guy lost his chance to get any help. The last thing authorities want here is to inform them rather than posting a video. He should have gone to police or auqaaf and that Indian would have got penalty. They do spying when such info comes in. Now the Indian would have been cautious and no investigation could be fine to validate the claim.. he may file a defamation against the poster now.

If they give out Pakoras with the verdict. Or better if they gave the verdict with Pakoras.
No tissues please, we all know what happened in Islamabad Airport.

you need to see the other side of the story as well .... how that lady behaved ? its all clear on CCTV ..

If it was in USA , she might have been shot in the start ...

Imran Khan has reached SC and 22 minutes are left.

The guy lost his chance to get any help. The last thing authorities want here is to inform them rather than posting a video. He should have gone to police or auqaaf and that Indian would have got penalty. They do spying when such info comes in. Now the Indian would have been cautious and no investigation could be fine to validate the claim.. he may file a defamation against the poster now.

There is plenty of work around so I hope some Pakistani employer contacts him and help him out of his misery. Not many people left who want to pray rather who have to pray. Inshallah Allah will help him.

you need to see the other side of the story as well .... how that lady behaved ? its all clear on CCTV ..

If it was in USA , she might have been shot in the start ...

I did not see the video but some short bits. One should deal with respect regardless how or what the matter is. Manhandling is for the illiterate.

US is not a benchmark for Pakistan. And I am fully aware of how people are treated by TSA.

Chalein... In the last few minutes... Everyone should give their assessment of the verdict...what are they expecting?

@PakSword @QatariPrince @Guvera

Hudabiya Paper Case Reopened
Time Bound Commission 45 - 60 days
SC to took control of NAB, FIA, FBR
Maryam Safdar and Hussain Nawaz concealed information
No ruling/comments on 62 63

I doubt they will send reference against Nawaz Sharif to Speaker National Assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom