What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hudabiya Paper Case Reopened
Time Bound Commission 45 - 60 days
SC to took control of NAB, FIA, FBR
Maryam Safdar and Hussain Nawaz concealed information

I doubt they will send reference against Nawaz Sharif to Speaker National Assembly

SC will not directly send reference to speaker NA. Woh sirf declaration de dein ge... IK / /Sheikh Rashid will have to take the declaration to EC

I did not see the video but some short bits. One should deal with respect regardless how or what the matter is. Manhandling is for the illiterate.

US is not a benchmark for Pakistan. And I am fully aware of how people are treated by TSA.

Did you see the CCTV ? how these 2 ladies behaved on the first counter ?? no one manhandled them , they started pushing and slapping ... they only got the same favor back ...

Its very easy to say US is not a benchmark for Pakistan .. but is it true ???

:-)

pasted_image_at_2017_04_20_10_37_am.png

Did you see the CCTV ? how these 2 ladies behaved on the first counter ?? no one manhandled them , they started pushing and slapping ... they only got the same favor back ...

Its very easy to say US is not a benchmark for Pakistan .. but is it true ???

As I said I did not see the video. But common sense should have prevailed.

Airports are the welcome gate into the country specially in the capital. They could have simply apprehended them on charges of disrupting public order. No need to vent out your frustrations by stooping on their level.

Yes it is true. Pakistan is a visionary state unlike USA. Benchmark for Pakistan is the state of Madina as constituted by the Prophet s.a.w.

Nahi day gi declaration. "Didn't find substantial evidence"

Declaration will be on sheikh rashid's petition.. IK ki petition par commission

5 mins left.. Lekin kiun ke verdict ke operative parts parh kar sunaaye jayein ge...tu i think 3:00 tak kuch samajh aayegi..exact ke kia aaya hai faisla... 2:00 se tu ek ek to ker aana shuru hoga...aur har channel apni pasand ke remarks ko highlight karay ga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom