What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said I did not see the video. But common sense should have prevailed.

Airports are the welcome gate into the country specially in the capital. They could have simply apprehended them on charges of disrupting public order. No need to vent out your frustrations by stooping on their level.

Yes it is true. Pakistan is a visionary state unlike USA. Benchmark for Pakistan is the state of Madina as constituted by the Prophet s.a.w.

you have a point mate about airport being gateway and these forces are there to stop people even by force if needed ....

Benchmark for Pakistan is the state of Madina as constituted by the Prophet s.a.w.
No question about this ...

let keep the discussion on the topic :)

menhdi hai rachnay wali
pakistan ki hai bajnay wali
:cry::cry::cry:

pakistan se zinda bhag

Imran Khan has reached SC and 22 minutes are left.
thanks for updating :tup:...
i think according to Pak constitution if anyone is guilty or proven not be a sadiq or ameen.. he can be disqualified at the very moment..
but in this case neither nawaz is guilty nor he proved the money trail and there is a lack of evidence .. so in my opinion, judge will verdict that nawaz may continue his presidency till 2018 because of public mandate, but because he did not prove the money trail that is why he will not be able to participate in next election due to disqualification

menhdi hai rachnay wali
pakistan ki hai bajnay wali
:cry::cry::cry:

pakistan se zinda bhag

don't lose hope bro :-)

pasted_image_at_2017_04_20_10_37_am.png

The judgement has started

Verdict is on 544 pages.

540 pages...

It will take whole day

Status
Not open for further replies.