What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today it is an historic day for pakistan and supreme court.
Today we will find out for once and all if supreme court is realy supreme or
..just a dream court
.. or a cream court
Or just supreme laundary service
like we don't know already :frown:
it's proven time and time again what it is.:sick:

i hope this decision gives a road map to bury all the bhuttos in all the parties. Because as long Bhutto is alive in any party this nation will never progress. @Farah Sohail @Arsalan @Zaki

True... Ameen. Sum Ameen

Uff mujhe bhtt darr lagg raha hai... Kuch kuch ronay ka bhi dil chah raha hai...pata nahi...kiun? Ye jo PM side se vibes aarahi hain...hopefully verdict leak na hua ho, aur aisi saari rumors ghalat ho, plzzzz

i hope this decision gives a road map to bury all the bhuttos in all the parties. Because as long Bhutto is alive in any party this nation will never progress. @Farah Sohail @Arsalan @Zaki
Ameen!
It is very very important. I hope the entire nation knows about the importance of this decision. It is either going to make corruption by elite legal or it will make one institution in the country that is above all and that will have the power to keep check on everyone and anyone regarding corruption and telling lies!! A make or break deal!

the count down continues..................... 1 hour to go

Alhumdulilah it will be a positive decision for the future of Pakistan.

I hope both parties agree to the decision made by the SC.

Please do remember that the verdict is according to current prevailing laws in Pakistan.

sliderthumb_187215_3_111530_album.jpg
Hamari aunty ne to inhe bhi inspire kardiya :yahoo:
but on panama case I think nawaz gonna get real clean chit in this case and gonna come out as a new fresh politician sare gunaho se pak ho kr and then gonna play this politics game on a whole new level
and after this his main line gonna be hum ne to apna ahtesab karwaya h or kiska ahtasab hoa h is mulk mien

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom