What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
First it was Asad Kharal.. But I dont trust him much..

But now Sabir shakir is saying tht Pm side is very confident abt no threat to PM in this verdict..and tht this is their info... So i am worried...tht maybe some part of verdict has really been leaked?

Nawaz Sharif ki tu hamesha ki aisi shakal bani hoti hai
i don't know about the first guy, though sabir shakir revealed last evening that NS able to managed 10~15% in the case, that could be hint for leakage of verdict in some sense

IMG-20170420-WA0013.jpeg

in simple words you are saying 'Martial law' to be imposed, i 2nd that though no sign of such coup
That will not happen. Military will stay in background.

i don't know about the first guy, though sabir shakir revealed last evening that NS able to managed 10~15% in the case, that could be hint for leakage of verdict in some sense

Yes.. Sabir Shakir said 15-20 has been managed..if we count 1of 5 judges, it makes 20 % of the bench... So he thinks 4-1 against Nawaz sharif

Ek aur bhtt buri speculation chali hai, ek channel par...share kar dun? Mujhe bhtt tension chal rahi hai...share kar deti hun..

Rashid Habib, reporter of ARY in SC said...ke 2 speculations chal rahi hain..one unanimous verdict..aur doosra 4-1 in favor of Nawaz Sharif..with Justice Khosa's verdict being the minority verdict...in this case..if this speculation is true...then main judgment is written by Justice Sh Azmat saeed..

However, i have one problem with second scenario.. Because judgement is always written by senior most judge...If we assume, tht Justice Khosa's verdict is minority one, then next senior most judge is Advocate, then Justice Gulzar....pakora judge is second last in seniority....so i think, in no way, main verdict can be written by Shaiikh Azmat..which was being speculated ...

as for as 62/63, i hope all honorable judges will be giving verdict unanimously since NS did not revealed information of Panama properties owned by the dependent, his princess

regarding other petitions, lets see,,,,,

as for as 62/63, i hope all honorable judges will be giving verdict unanimously since NS did not revealed information of Panama properties owned by the dependent, his princess

regarding other petitions, lets see,,,,,

Sabir shakir's view is tht...split is on sheikh rashid's petition of 62/63..which is 4-1 against nawaz sharif.......Otherwise judges agree on all things in other petitions

Uff felling the heat now. I was calm throughout but what a huge turning point it can be. Donot pay heed to speculation guys and just wait for the official verdict. I am satisfied with the professionalism this bench has shown and i expect something out of the blue IA . Pakistan zindabad!

Today it is an historic day for pakistan and supreme court.
Today we will find out for once and all if supreme court is realy supreme or
..just a dream court
.. or a cream court
Or just supreme laundary service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom