What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So guys/(and a lady) its the big day today?

How are you feeling?

I am quite nervous to be honest, it is a big big day and if Pakistan lose today perhaps we will be right there at the point of no return!! Allah khair kray!! PAKISTAN needs to win today against corruption. This decision should form the base of an operation at much larger level against corruption of all forms, starting with the big guns and coming down to you and me!! Today Supreme Court’s verdict will determine if it can be the Supreme power within the country and if it will be then expect a lot of good to come. If not, I am sorry but we are all at loss!!

May Allah help us all and may Pakistan be showered upon with peace, progress and prosperity. Ameen!

How are you feeling?

I am quite nervous to be honest, it is a big big day and if Pakistan lose today perhaps we will be right there at the point of no return!! Allah khair kray!! PAKISTAN needs to win today against corruption. This decision should form the base of an operation at much larger level against corruption of all forms, starting with the big guns and coming down to you and me!! Today Supreme Court’s verdict will determine if it can be the Supreme power within the country and if it will be then expect a lot of good to come. If not, I am sorry but we are all at loss!!

May Allah help us all and may Pakistan be showered upon with peace, progress and prosperity. Ameen!
Irrespective of the decision there will be a lot of commotion reasons:
1. If it is against then PMLN with connivance of PPP will bring out people on streets. I will not be surprised if situation like 27/12 is recreated.
2. If it is in favour then public is already charged because of talk shows. It is very much possible that common man comes on street, PSP, MQM, PTI, JI and other such parties will fuel the fire.

Lets hope situation does not go that far. If it does then lot of blood will be shed.
In either case it will be a new Pakistan
Situation 1: A nation of slaves for ever.
Situation 2: unpredictable, as it can go in any direction.

Didn't sleep all night due to work and now I am unable to sleep due to excitement of Panama Gate. The verdict is at 2pm I believe so I hope its just one hour between me, verdict and Nawaz Sharif's disqualification

How are you feeling?

I really cant express...in words...what I am feeling right now. UFFF BHTT ZIADA TENSION HORAHI HAI... Samajh nahi...aaraha ..ke kia hoga?

Didn't sleep all night due to work and now I am unable to sleep due to excitement of Panama Gate. The verdict is at 2pm I believe so I hope its just one hour between me, verdict and Nawaz Sharif's disqualification

Its 3 more hrs...

But there wont be any disqualification today... There can / will most probably be declaration on 62/63, on the basis of which disqualification will take place, through election commission...but it will take some time

This isnt a criminal case... Dont expected his arrest in this case.. If hudaibia case will be reopened..uske conclude honay ke baad aur verdict main arrest hosaktay hain.. Not in this panama case
I know

Qanoon ajj daffun hojaye ga! miyan ajj king of Pakistan banay ga!

Nawaz is going to walk... the judicial system is just there to protect the elites of their crimes...

C91db8LXUAA6lyT.jpg:large

big day is here, just few hours remain for the verdict

3 hours to go......let the count down begin

Sabir Shakir saying...PM side very confident..they are confident..neither disqualification...nor any thteat to Nawaz Sharif in the near future....this is what PM thinks or is their info .... I really hope this is false....and PM side is living in false illusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom