What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isnt a criminal case... Dont expect his arrest in this case.. If hudaibia case will be reopened..uske conclude honay ke baad aur verdict main arrest hosaktay hain.. Not in this panama case

Why isn't money laundering a criminal offence? If the case was initially not booked as criminal, the Supreme Court should now order that the case be booked as a criminal offence. While investigating a civil lawsuit, the court finds the defendant might have committed a murder, won't it ask the law enforcement to book it as a criminal offence? Sorry, I am just making logical deductions, and do not have any law education. Maybe, you can advise if such a thing is possible.

Thanks!

Sabir Shakir saying...PM side very confident..they are confident..neither disqualification...nor any thteat to Nawaz Sharif in the near future....this is what PM thinks or is their info .... I really hope this is false....and PM side is living in false illusion

If that happens then say goodbye to any dreams of a prosperous Pakistan

Choudhry Ghulam Hussain is confident the premier is going out of his office....

As long as it is not a clean chit, the PM is in deep trouble!

i am sure there won't be a clean chit for NS, his kids got millionaire and billionaire in their childhood, isn't that shocking for every individual Pakistani?

Why isn't money laundering a criminal offence? If the case was initially not booked as criminal, the Supreme Court should now order that the case be booked as a criminal offence. While investigating a civil lawsuit, the court finds the defendant might have committed a murder, won't it ask the law enforcement to book it as a criminal offence? Sorry, I am just making logical deductions, and do not have any law education. Maybe, you can advise if such a thing is possible.

Thanks!

As far as I understand...SC can direct or advise making of another case..or reopening of hudaibya case..... But SC is not a trial court and these petitions were heard under article 184/3...it was not a trial court..is main kisi ko punishment nahi hosakti... If hudaibya case is reopened..then there can be arrest....not here

i am sure there won't be a clean chit for NS, his kids got millionaire and billionaire in their childhood, isn't that shocking for every individual Pakistani?

I am worried.... Why is PM side so confident? Is it..tht they know something..we dont? They are confident of no suspension, no disqualification in hear future...sabir Shakir telling..PM side info is this tht there is no threat to PM in this verdict

Choudhry Ghulam Hussain is confident the premier is going out of his office....

As long as it is not a clean chit, the PM is in deep trouble!

Are u talking abt Ch Ghulam Hussain's yesterday's night prog? Or he said something today...too?

I am worried.... Why is PM side so confident? Is it..tht they know something..we dont? They are confident of no suspension, no disqualification in hear future...sabir Shakir telling..PM side info is this tht there is no threat to PM in this verdict
may be trying to make things controversial before the court's verdict

I am just worried..there was some news of verdict leaked... I hope tht news of verdict leak is false..

One thing..which is still giving me..some hope..is tht judges said ke faisla 20 saal tak yaad rahay ga....sadyon tak yaad rahay ga.....

If PM remains untouched...i dont think..this is in anyway a historical verdict....

But still the way PM side is confident.. It seems...they have some info :( :( :( :(

As far as I understand...SC can direct or advise making of another case..or reopening of hudaibya case..... But SC is not a trial court and these petitions were heard under article 184/3...it was not a trial court..is main kisi ko punishment nahi hosakti... If hudaibya case is reopened..then there can be arrest....not here

Thanks for explaining.

Are u talking abt Ch Ghulam Hussain's yesterday's night prog? Or he said something today...too?

Jee, raat hi suna tha.

sliderthumb_187215_3_111530_album.jpg

Sabir Shakir saying...PM side very confident..they are confident..neither disqualification...nor any thteat to Nawaz Sharif in the near future....this is what PM thinks or is their info .... I really hope this is false....and PM side is living in false illusion
From his looks specially yesterday at the inauguration, it was anything but confidence. But let's see what happens, fingers crossed.

sorry, i mean who revealed this leakage of verdict?

First it was Asad Kharal.. But I dont trust him much..

But now Sabir shakir is saying tht Pm side is very confident abt no threat to PM in this verdict..and tht this is their info... So i am worried...tht maybe some part of verdict has really been leaked?

From his looks specially yesterday at the inauguration, it was anything but confidence. But let's see what happens, fingers crossed.

Nawaz Sharif ki tu hamesha ki aisi shakal bani hoti hai

I hope the army takes over and tries all these politicians in military courts. We'll simply lose the country if corruption is not eliminated now! Enough is enough! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom