What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuwa Biryani :D

or kuch news esi arahein hain PM house se bugging devices use ki ja rahein hain , Judges k computer hack kiye ja rahe hain .. or Judges k decision ko read kiya ja raha hai .. ! that why aj kal Noon league k ministers ghussay me hain ! jabhi galiyan nikal rahe hain SC ko !

Nahi woh reports kuch aur hain.. They have apparatus to install within 50 meters of the houses to listen what they are discussing...

Bari taraqi karli science ne yaar.. mujhay pata hi nahi laga ke aisi device bhi hoti hai jisay 50 meters duur lagado aur jis taraf uss ka munh karo woh awaz sun le diwaar ke peechay ki bhi...

Nahi woh reports kuch aur hain.. They have apparatus to install within 50 meters of the houses to listen what they are discussing...

Bari taraqi karli science ne yaar.. mujhay pata hi nahi laga ke aisi device bhi hoti hai jisay 50 meters duur lagado aur jis taraf uss ka munh karo woh awaz sun le diwaar ke peechay ki bhi...

bhai IB yeh sara kaam kr rahi hai because its civilian agency under federal government .. bech me army chief or DG ISI ki phone call bug kr li thee us k baad Mushahid ullah khan jo k minister tha farigh kr dia tha .. !

Aj ary news k program me bataya hai ek anchor ne .. k bugging or hacking hu rahi hai Judges ki ! or yeh bugging es se pehle PTI k lawyers ki team k sath bhee hu rahi thee likan phr PTI walun ne Jammers buy kr liye :D

bhai IB yeh sara kaam kr rahi hai because its civilian agency under federal government .. bech me army chief or DG ISI ki phone call bug kr li thee us k baad Mushahid ullah khan jo k minister tha farigh kr dia tha .. !

Aj ary news k program me bataya hai ek anchor ne .. k bugging or hacking hu rahi hai Judges ki ! or yeh bugging es se pehle PTI k lawyers ki team k sath bhee hu rahi thee likan phr PTI walun ne Jammers buy kr liye :D

That's why I am saying.. They are probably using a different kind of device that is installed 50 meters away and listens.

That's why I am saying.. They are probably using a different kind of device that is installed 50 meters away and listens.

Edward Snowden ki movie dekh lo ! hacking or bugging k baray me sub pata chal jae ga ;) even if you are using laptop then they can see you from cam live at any time even if you are laptop is off !

Edward Snowden ki movie dekh lo ! hacking or bugging k baray me sub pata chal jae ga ;) even if you are using laptop then they can see you from cam live at any time even if you are laptop is off !

main ne apnay cam pe tape chipkai huee hai isi liey ;)

Are you also feeling hopeless? No man plzz.

Haan yaar ghalat parh lia thaa.. Sorry.. :)

I think iss thread ka mood kafi off hogaya hai..

Lets share something funny here.. of course on Panama.. :)

Guys, you need to watch this..

Yeh hai Allah ki saza inn kay liey.. Kahan hazaaron afraad aatay they aur aaj hazaar bhi mojud nahi hain..

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Kahan hai woh IRI survey?

@Farah Sohail @war&peace @biloo700 @Doordie @Imad.Khan @Syed1. @Dastaan @QatariPrince

@The Eagle

The wise one can see that such people are already punished as populace hate them and curse them while such leaders are not respected among people anymore..... Isn't that enough however, they will face more wrath and will loose the respect whatever left with.... Daughters, sons wives even deceased are being disrespected which enough of a punishment.... What a disgrace not to their own family but the whole nation as well.... Hypocrites..

This is called Emission leaking which can be picked up by very sensitive sensors from specific distances. It is called

In 1985, Wim van Eck published the first unclassified technical analysis of the security risks of emanations from computer monitors. This paper caused some consternation in the security community, which had previously believed that such monitoring was a highly sophisticated attack available only to governments; van Eck successfully eavesdropped on a real system, at a range of hundreds of metres, using just $15 worth of equipment plus a television set.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Eck_phreaking

Whatever you are typing on your monitor can be picked up by the sensors because when you press a button it emits a electric signal which can be intercepted. Whatever you are Seeing on your crt or lcd monitor can be picked up too because they are emitting electromagnetic emissions which can be picked up by the sensors. This is how FBI snoops on to foreign embassies

http://foreignpolicy.com/2013/11/19/spy-copters-lasers-and-break-in-teams/

Even your sounds or vibrations can be captured by Sensitive sensors and recreate the whole thing

and that is why Emission control (EMCON) and Emission Security (EMSEC) is such a hugh security concern in Military. Whatever you are typing or sending... It can be intercepted so secure your electromagnetic emission

TEMPEST is a National Security Agency specification and a NATO certification  referring to spying on information systems through leaking emanations, including unintentional radio or electrical signals, sounds, and vibrations.TEMPEST covers both methods to spy upon others and also how to shield equipment against such spying. The protection efforts are also known as emission security (EMSEC), which is a subset of communications security (COMSEC)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tempest_(codename)#Shielding_standards

Radiation intelligence, or RINT, is military intelligence gathered and produced from unintentional radiation created as induction from electrical wiring, usually of computers, data connections and electricity networks

Last edited:
The wise one can see that such people are already punished as populace hate them and curse them while such leaders are not respected among people anymore..... Isn't that enough however, they will face more wrath and will loose the respect whatever left with.... Daughters, sons wives even deceased are being disrespected which enough of a punishment.... What a disgrace not to their own family but the whole nation as well.... Hypocrites..
They will still win in 2018 with majority even after this disgrace if they are not disqualified in this case, u know and i know it how idiotic is majority of baradri driven pakistani awam, the only way forward is if the Sc verdict disqualifies nawaz..

They will still win in 2018 with majority even after this disgrace if they are not disqualified in this case, u know and i know it how idiotic is majority of baradri driven pakistani awam, the only way forward is if the Sc verdict disqualifies nawaz..

True that and the same Bradri as majority will be attacking institutes however, beside the verdict by Court, people awareness is must for future of Pakistan.

This is called Emission leaking which can be picked up by very sensitive sensors from specific distances. It is called

In 1985, Wim van Eck published the first unclassified technical analysis of the security risks of emanations from computer monitors. This paper caused some consternation in the security community, which had previously believed that such monitoring was a highly sophisticated attack available only to governments; van Eck successfully eavesdropped on a real system, at a range of hundreds of metres, using just $15 worth of equipment plus a television set.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Eck_phreaking

Whatever you are typing on your monitor can be picked up by the sensors because when you press a button it emits a electric signal which can be intercepted. Whatever you are Seeing on your crt or lcd monitor can be picked up too because they are emitting electromagnetic emissions which can be picked up by the sensors. This is how FBI snoops on to foreign embassies

http://foreignpolicy.com/2013/11/19/spy-copters-lasers-and-break-in-teams/

Even your sounds or vibrations can be captured by Sensitive sensors and recreate the whole thing

and that is why Emission control (EMCON) and Emission Security (EMSEC) is such a hugh security concern in Military. Whatever you are typing or sending... It can be intercepted so secure your electromagnetic emission

TEMPEST is a National Security Agency specification and a NATO certification  referring to spying on information systems through leaking emanations, including unintentional radio or electrical signals, sounds, and vibrations.TEMPEST covers both methods to spy upon others and also how to shield equipment against such spying. The protection efforts are also known as emission security (EMSEC), which is a subset of communications security (COMSEC)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tempest_(codename)#Shielding_standards

Radiation intelligence, or RINT, is military intelligence gathered and produced from unintentional radiation created as induction from electrical wiring, usually of computers, data connections and electricity networks

Thanks a ton!

True that and the same Bradri as majority will be attacking institutes however, beside the verdict by Court, people awareness is must for future of Pakistan.
Yes and that can only happen if the feudal system is eliminated from interior punjab and sindh by passing law of maximum landowner ship which will automatically evaporate these wadera's, secondly another measure that is needed is maximum investment on education, in this way if most pakistani's are atleast graduates or high school equalent than atleast that person has some thought process and freedom of decision, moreover education makes young people relocate to cities where people are mostly free to vote for whomsoever they like and as for the baradri driven people attacking institutions than i really want nawaz to go down that road casue if he leaves silently than he may just loose his political dynasty but if he drives people to voilence than army will step in, most people will back off cause most people are loyal to army here, remember the bhutto hanging??, he was imensely more popular than nawaz yet nothing happened anyways if nawaz resorts to voilence he will sure as hell get hanged this time...

what is the title of the movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom