What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
After Naeem Bukhari's arguments were concluded, even he did not attend many sessions of court... Rauf klasra and Amir Mateen mentioned it in their program ke naeem bukhari tu kagi din adaalat hi nahi gaye..so it doesnt matter..i hope

@PakSword what do u think abt it?

@biloo700 bhai..kahan hain aap? Jab se hearing ruki hai...aap tu nazar hi nahi aarahy... Aap k optimism ki zuroorat hai, shadeed..

Kia ab panama case ki hearing dobara shuru hogi bhi ya nahi? :( :( ...lagta hai koi anjaani quwwat sharif family ko bacha rahi hai, aur unhein muhlat par muhlat mil rahi hai :(

Janab me yahein hun or borr hu raha hun :D Next week monday se shuru hu jae ga panama case .
Judges ki security bhara di gyi hai ,rangers ki security me hain saray SC k judges .. terrorist ki taraf se attack ka khatra hai .. ! lag raha hai india se help arahi hai Mian panama sharif ko !

Express News Report
1104014765-1.gif

I was reading his statement on dunya tv, he said tht i have completed my arguments, so my absence wont affect panama case... This is what i read on dunya tv... So now..i dont know

Aap logon ko kia lagta hai ke ye case dobara shuru hoga? Iska koi verdict aayega? Beshak nawaz sharif k favor main hi aajaye...lekin kia is case ki hearing resume hogi..daily basis par...jald?
Really your rants are getting boring...the same thing over and over and over again ...:(

PMLN Leaders indirectly threatening Supreme Court

Khawaja Saad Rafiq "Aisa nahi ho sakta kay Nawaz Sharif votes say aye aur jaye kisi aur key faisalay say. Hum votes say aye hain aur votes say hi jayengay aur kisi tareekay say nahi jayengay"

I am expecting Justice Azmat Saeed to give shut-up call to Pervaiz Rasheed

Today he said " Nawaz Sharif kay marhoom walid say poch ker tazheek kerta hai key onthoon per kaisay paisay lay ker gaye"

ISLAMABAD: Chief Justice of Pakistan Justice Saqib Nisar has approved leave application of prime minister's lawyer Makhdoom Ali Khan in the Panama Leaks case.

Khan, the prime minister’s lawyer in Panama case, on Monday submitted a request in the Supreme Court to obtain casual leaves.

The PM’s counsel, in his request, said that he will not be available from February 13 to 24 due to personal commitments.

According to sources, Chief Justice Saqib Nisar released administrative orders on Khan’s request. Justice Nisar said leave will not be effective if hearing on the Panama case is resumed in the duration.

The hearing was put on hold due to ill-health of Justice Sheikh Azmat Saeed, one of the judges on the SC bench hearing the Panama case. Justice Saeed has been advised rest by his doctors.

The hearing was expected to resume on Monday (today), however, it is likely to be held on February 13 now.

Really your rants are getting boring...the same thing over and over and over again ...:(

I think she is rightly concerned due to the history of our judiciary and role of different institutions in saving the culprits.

Anyway, let's all pray and hope that may Allah give strength to institutions in Panama case to take right decisions.

ISLAMABAD: Chief Justice of Pakistan Justice Saqib Nisar has approved leave application of prime minister's lawyer Makhdoom Ali Khan in the Panama Leaks case.

Khan, the prime minister’s lawyer in Panama case, on Monday submitted a request in the Supreme Court to obtain casual leaves.

The PM’s counsel, in his request, said that he will not be available from February 13 to 24 due to personal commitments.

According to sources, Chief Justice Saqib Nisar released administrative orders on Khan’s request. Justice Nisar said leave will not be effective if hearing on the Panama case is resumed in the duration.

The hearing was put on hold due to ill-health of Justice Sheikh Azmat Saeed, one of the judges on the SC bench hearing the Panama case. Justice Saeed has been advised rest by his doctors.

The hearing was expected to resume on Monday (today), however, it is likely to be held on February 13 now.

@biloo700 bhai, yeh dekho, main ne kaha tha naa nahi shuru hoga :) aapka bhai pakki report deta hai :)

Dr. Shahid Masood ki tarah..

Edit: Sorry yaar, ghalat parh lia..

Aapka bhai pakki report nahi deta.. Dr. Shahid Masood ki tarah.. lolz.

I think she is rightly concerned due to the history of our judiciary and role of different institutions in saving the culprits.

Anyway, let's all pray and hope that may Allah give strength to institutions in Panama case to take right decisions.
Tell me is there any fun in watching a movie whose ending you already know?

@biloo700 bhai, yeh dekho, main ne kaha tha naa nahi shuru hoga :) aapka bhai pakki report deta hai :)

Dr. Shahid Masood ki tarah..

Edit: Sorry yaar, ghalat parh lia..

Aapka bhai pakki report nahi deta.. Dr. Shahid Masood ki tarah.. lolz.

Bhai yeh PM k wakeel ko leave mashroot mili hai means k case dobara shuru hoa tu leave cancel . or next week monday ko shuru hu jae ga case ! thoray din PSL enjoy karo :D

Tell me is there any fun in watching a movie whose ending you already know?

Are you also feeling hopeless? No man plzz.

Bhai yeh PM k wakeel ko leave mashroot mili hai means k case dobara shuru hoa tu leave cancel . or next week monday ko shuru hu jae ga case ! thoray din PSL enjoy karo :D

Haan yaar ghalat parh lia thaa.. Sorry.. :)

I think iss thread ka mood kafi off hogaya hai..

Lets share something funny here.. of course on Panama.. :)

Guys, you need to watch this..

Yeh hai Allah ki saza inn kay liey.. Kahan hazaaron afraad aatay they aur aaj hazaar bhi mojud nahi hain..

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Kahan hai woh IRI survey?

@Farah Sohail @war&peace @biloo700 @Doordie @Imad.Khan @Syed1. @Dastaan @QatariPrince

@The Eagle

No bro not me but the ones who often claims that they know the result.

Chalo leave it.. We all are concerned about the future of Pakistan and have different ways to express our concerns..

The only thing that we shouldn't leave is prayers..

As @biloo700 said, there are reports of some dangerous activity... Lets pray, may Allah defeat the evil..

Yeh hai Allah ki saza inn kay liey.. Kahan hazaaron afraad aatay they aur aaj hazaar bhi mojud nahi hain..

@Farah Sohail @war&peace @biloo700 @Doordie @Imad.Khan @Syed1. @Dastaan @QatariPrince

@The Eagle

@The Eagle

Or jo jalse me ayein wo es liye ayein hain
C3_nVelWQAEse0X.jpg

Chalo leave it.. We all are concerned about the future of Pakistan and have different ways to express our concerns..

The only thing that we shouldn't leave is prayers..

As @biloo700 said, there are reports of some dangerous activity... Lets pray, may Allah defeat the evil..
yeah I agree but I mean people should have patience and if they know that SC will give clean chit then why do they bother waste their time and disappoint others by the repeated rants...really boring and yucky...

Yeh kia gadhay ke gosht ki biryani hai?
Kuwa Biryani :D

or kuch news esi arahein hain PM house se bugging devices use ki ja rahein hain , Judges k computer hack kiye ja rahe hain .. or Judges k decision ko read kiya ja raha hai .. ! that why aj kal Noon league k ministers ghussay me hain ! jabhi galiyan nikal rahe hain SC ko !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom