What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh there are alot of rumors going around that NS has asked IK to stop the case and he can have the next govt as long as he promises to not persue corruption charges against Sharif family so basically he is asking for another NRO type deal.

But these are rumors and i can't confirm them

NS can go to any length but IK will never do such a deal with the devil. Because winning this case not only secure next election for him but it will stop the prince shareef dynasty right here. Before it all started most of the people like me didn't know much about NS family as he kept a tight lid on it from exposure to media and now everyone knows that his two sons are not even Pakistani citizens while his characterless daughter is thoroughly corrupt in every possible interpretation of the word. Thus if she get disqualification by getting sentenced for perjury and fraud. She will be disqualified for rest of her life. In addition Dawn-leaks are lurking over her head too while NS is nominated in an FIR for murder. I hope each and every member of this corrupt family gets hanged.

@PakSword what do u think abt it?

I think Naeem Bukhari was being assisted by other lawyers, so his absence didn't matter much. Plus PTI didn't request for any change in the schedule.

I don't know if Makhdoom is being assisted by anyone or he is representing the PM alone.. Plus he has requested to change the schedule. :)

Because winning this case not only secure next election for him but it will stop the prince shareef dynasty right here.

Rumors are that IK is being told that they will file IKs disqualification on the basis of article 62 and 63 because of a paternity judgement against him in US.

But he is ready for a suicide mission.

PMLN will surely disintegrate to form multiple factions, but what will happen to PTI if IK is removed?

@biloo700 bhai..kahan hain aap? Jab se hearing ruki hai...aap tu nazar hi nahi aarahy... Aap k optimism ki zuroorat hai, shadeed..

Lolz..

Allah Karay @biloo700 achi khabar laey.. Warna main tou logon ko demoralize hi kar raha hoon kafi din se..

I think Naeem Bukhari was being assisted by other lawyers, so his absence didn't matter much. Plus PTI didn't request for any change in the schedule.

I don't know if Makhdoom is being assisted by anyone or he is representing the PM alone.. Plus he has requested to change the schedule. :)

I was reading his statement on dunya tv, he said tht i have completed my arguments, so my absence wont affect panama case... This is what i read on dunya tv... So now..i dont know

Aap logon ko kia lagta hai ke ye case dobara shuru hoga? Iska koi verdict aayega? Beshak nawaz sharif k favor main hi aajaye...lekin kia is case ki hearing resume hogi..daily basis par...jald?

I was reading his statement on dunya tv, he said tht i have completed my arguments, so my absence wont affect panama case... This is what i read on dunya tv... So now..i dont know

Whatever he said doesn't matter if he has filed for adjournment of the hearing. So I think SC will have to accept it if the reason is :) "acceptable" :).

Aap logon ko kia lagta hai ke ye case dobara shuru hoga? Iska koi verdict aayega? Beshak nawaz sharif k favor main hi aajaye...lekin kia is case ki hearing resume hogi..daily basis par...jald?

Very difficult question. NS on the basis of his submission has already lost the case. Even his daughter has not much to present in her defense. Plus fresh evidences are pouring like rain drops from everywhere.

And as per PMLN, ESTABLISHMENT is working against the shareer family.

Unless there is an extraordinary step taken by Justice Khosa, they will continue to do that until IK says he accepts the demands, which is not going to happen.

So I have little hope left.. But still there is some hope.. If establishment really comes to help the opposition, the decision is just 5 hearing away....

NS kay haq main, extremely unlikely.

Whatever he said doesn't matter if he has filed for adjournment of the hearing. So I think SC will have to accept it if the reason is :) "acceptable" :).

Very difficult question. NS on the basis of his submission has already lost the case. Even his daughter has not much to present in her defense. Plus fresh evidences are pouring like rain drops from everywhere.

And as per PMLN, ESTABLISHMENT is working against the shareer family.

Unless there is an extraordinary step taken by Justice Khosa, they will continue to do that until IK says he accepts the demands, which is not going to happen.

So I have little hope left.. But still there is some hope.. If establishment really comes to help the opposition, the decision is just 5 hearing away....

NS kay haq main, extremely unlikely.

I just want tht hearing of the case should be resumed on daily basis soon... Thts all i want for now... Agar yeh hojaye tu bhtt hoga... Heard on tv tht Makhdoom ali khan is having another case in supreme court too..so dont know, now whether he has asked for adjournment of panama case, or he has filed for general leave in suoreme court... Panama case can continue without him too, if judges, esp Justice Khosa wants... What do u think abt it?

What do u think abt Justice Azmat Saeed's illness?

Aisa lag raha hai, jaisy koi anjani quwwat sharif family ki madad karrahi hai, aur unhein mujlat par muhlat milay jaa rahi hai :( :( :(

NS lawyer requested leaves in Supreme Court, from 13th to 26th Feb, 2017.... Reportedly.

I just want tht hearing of the case should be resumed on daily basis soon... Thts all i want for now... Agar yeh hojaye tu bhtt hoga... Heard on tv tht Makhdoom ali khan is having another case in supreme court too..so dont know, now whether he has asked for adjournment of panama case, or he has filed for general leave in suoreme court... Panama case can continue without him too, if judges, esp Justice Khosa wants... What do u think abt it?

What do u think abt Justice Azmat Saeed's illness?

Aisa lag raha hai, jaisy koi anjani quwwat sharif family ki madad karrahi hai, aur unhein mujlat par muhlat milay jaa rahi hai :( :( :(

Justice Azmat was seriously ill.

In shaa Allah jald hearing shuru hojaegi.. I mean there is a little hope but there is no other way. Bakray ki maan kab tak khair manaey gi.. Don't worry. As far as I know, IK is ready to bombard them once again..

There is sever panic in the ranks of PMLN leadership.. watch the below clip.

There are two requests:

1 - Pray that no judge and IK die, due to any natural or unnatural reason.
2 - Pray that IK remains steadfast.

Baqi, PMLN can't win the battle. Actually they have already lost it..

Aik dua aur add karlain... Koi khatarnaak waqea na ho aur Allah in kay shar se Pakistan aur sab Pakistanion ko mahfooz rakhay.

@The Eagle as expected...Dawn leaks committee was to give clean chit to everyone.. so...as it was known to everyone..tht its a matti pao committee...so it has only blamed Tariq Fatemi, and Principal information officer, and partly blamed Parvez Rashid in its report... clean chit to Maryam Nawaz, Fawad Hasan Fawad etc... and u were sayng tht after due process...every culprit will be punished... loll... and I was saying from day 1, no important person will be blamed by this committee... @PakSword

Some channels are reporting abt this

@The Eagle as expected...Dawn leaks committee was to give clean chit to everyone.. so...as it was known to everyone..tht its a matti pao committee...so it has only blamed Tariq Fatemi, and Principal information officer, and partly blamed Parvez Rashid in its report... clean chit to Maryam Nawaz, Fawad Hasan Fawad etc... and u were sayng tht after due process...every culprit will be punished... loll... and I was saying from day 1, no important person will be blamed by this committee... @PakSword

Some channels are reporting abt this

Let the details be revealed to public. Whosoever is involved, will be facing charges.

Let the details be revealed to public. Whosoever is involved, will be facing charges.

So you are saying tht if committee gives clean chit to Maryam Nawaz, means..she is not involved? Come on... everyone knows she is the real mastermind.....and also everyone knew, tht this committee's purpose only was to give clean chit to Maryam Nawaz..as I told you on day 1... but u were saying tht...everyone will be punished..but I am being proven correct

So you are saying tht if committee gives clean chit to Maryam Nawaz, means..she is not involved? Come on... everyone knows she is the real mastermind.....and also everyone knew, tht this committee's purpose only was to give clean chit to Maryam Nawaz..as I told you on day 1... but u were saying tht...everyone will be punished..but I am being proven correct

No one knows anything except the concerned persons so I am waiting for the details to be made public. :-)... I have been saying that whosoever, found involved, will be punished accordingly... Now it depends what is punishment and who found guilty, let the details come out.

No one knows anything except the concerned persons so I am waiting for the details to be made public. :-)... I have been saying that whosoever, found involved, will be punished accordingly... Now it depends what is punishment and who found guilty, let the details come out.

So now ...you are trying to say..tht Maryam Nawaz might not b involved? Bhai....kesi baatein karrahay hain? kisy nahi pata...tht Maryam Nawaz is the real culprit?

So now ...you are trying to say..tht Maryam Nawaz might not b involved? Bhai....kesi baatein karrahay hain? kisy nahi pata...tht Maryam Nawaz is the real culprit?

I did not say anything or called a name for guilty or innocent but you are just selective here. I clearly stated, no one knows about the detail but Officials only and who is guilty or not, let the details be made public. So, where did I stated about her being guilty or proven innocent etc...... Just relax and wait for the official report/details... Media can speculate as much as either they are fed with or based upon hearsay....

Maryam Nawaz was the real culprit. Whether the information provided by the two agencies was taken into consideration is not clear. I thought PA will keep the secret with them for at least 10 years.

But aaj kal I don't believe media houses too much. I need the report published to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom