What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
pata nahi, kya sach hai aur kya nahi? :( kab next hearing hogi? :angry:
Your impatience is funny..Really I used to think myself as the most impatient person in the world until I met you ..I mean here on PDF :lol:
O bhai let him recover, a heart operation seems to be something serious..but what I believe is that the case very near to its closing so I understand your impatience but believe IA everything will turn out to be fine for the people of Pakistan like you and me :)

Thank you @PakSword

Aitzaz is saying the same thing on every channel over the last few days.

What he is ignoring is that it is not easy to nab a sitting PM who has international connections. Judges have worked hard not to allow the Shareefs to say that this court is biased against us. This would have been a failure. It would have been very difficult to bring them back to court, at least within the current law. This is the reason judges are "soft" on Shareefs.

Also, the arguments regarding the flats have been left at the end for the same reason as well. I agree with @Emmie that this will be the turning point of this case. I would only extend @Emmie argument that rather than the completion of arguments from Bubbloo and Tubbloo's lawyers, judges will wait for the completion of rebuttal as well. This point will signal the completion of ALL ARGUMENTS in this case. There will be no turning back after that.

Judges cannot say what Aitzaz wants them to say. Judges are using wisdom rather than emotions.

@Farah Sohail ; @biloo700

except Qatri letter WTF! kis ko ****** bana rahay hain... yes Aitezaz Ahsan sahab right Judges are soft of NS... the reason of their soft on NS is "kal ko ye roondi na maray NS kay hamain suna nahe gaya"

Precisely[/QUOTE]
There was a guy once, he reigned terror in his country, ruled like a king, killed off judges police whoever got in his way, no one thought he could be defeated, he had a personal army of goons, unlimited funds, in the end he was killed on a rooftop in slippers all alone, pablo escobar the called him, every dog has his day, Allah is the only entity permanent, firons are allowed slack so that when the day comes they fall a little harder and believe me this time niether nawaz nor that disco bibi qill get away...

Your impatience is funny..Really I used to think myself as the most impatient person in the world until I met you ..I mean here on PDF :lol:
O bhai let him recover, a heart operation seems to be something serious..but what I believe is that the case very near to its closing so I understand your impatience but believe IA everything will turn out to be fine for the people of Pakistan like you and me :)

Loll... I really am impatient.. but its not much my fault, rather history of our judiciary.which is making me frustrated and impatient...latest example being..of Justice Anwar Zaheer Jamali..the way he dissolved the bench and went on "vacations" before time.... ab tu kisi par aitebar hi nahi raha :(

I have one issue... instead of focussing on a case from 1993 thats 24 years ago... why dont pti find some thing from 2008 onwards?? They have been in power since 2008....no corruption since?????
so cases are easy to prove and one u r in government its easy to destroy evidence. Like After metro bus there was rumours of corruption and mysteriously all record of metro bus was destroyed . more over during zardari tenure all evidence against him relating to swiss cases was destroyed .

I know N leagues use this excuses . But no one can win cases against them in Pak. have u seen recording of PMLN people with judges of lahore high court. they even tell k kis ko kitni saza deni ha

As I told you guys earlier, there are serious efforts being made by the ruling party to persuade Khan to let it go..

I don't think he will agree.

But I don't think this is the reason for Justice Azmat's illness.

Don't know about the other judges being assigned to other cases.. If this happens, then there is a possibility that either they are buying time, or they have got the go ahead from PTI to delay the case till 2018.

Yeh there are alot of rumors going around that NS has asked IK to stop the case and he can have the next govt as long as he promises to not persue corruption charges against Sharif family so basically he is asking for another NRO type deal.

But these are rumors and i can't confirm them

Yeh there are alot of rumors going around that NS has asked IK to stop the case and he can have the next govt as long as he promises to not persue corruption charges against Sharif family so basically he is asking for another NRO type deal.

Case in court not IK s hands Second it would be suiside to make deal with Nawaz politicaly .last thing can u trust on NS ?who will ensure that ?

That doesn't seem to be true because the case is still ongoing in the SC and in every interview in the media IK is even more optimistic that he will get a decision in his favour. In his favour means in Pakistan's favour.

Case in court not IK s hands Second it would be suiside to make deal with Nawaz politicaly .last thing can u trust on NS ?who will ensure that ?

i agree, i want all corrupt people to be held accountable. No more free rides. Pakistan cannot handle this anymore.

All things come to end, good and bad - that's the law set by The One. Some end quickly and some end gradually and in a far more tormenting way, just as life ends. What we are seeing now are the gradual and slow torture demise of Sharif and Bhutto dynasties. Enjoy it.

All things come to end, good and bad - that's the law set by The One. Some end quickly and some end gradually and in a far more tormenting way, just as life ends. What we are seeing now are the gradual and slow torture demise of Sharif and Bhutto dynasties. Enjoy it.
I beleive NS came to power just see his demise and he cant do anything .This Man is single handedly destroy Pak since 2003 he was behind CJ movement that destroy Pak Economicaly just for his personal vendata againest Mush he deserve that punishment he will get it .He did mukmka with AZ let him loot and plunder and did nothing as opposition party make Pak bankrupt .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom