What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pata nahi...ab is case ki hearing kab resume hogi? Hogi bhi..ya phir wohi drama repeat hoga..k bench tootay aur phir bench reconstitute hoga?.aur phir shuru se? Agar aisa hua..tu matlab hoga k nawaz sharif ko phir ek NRO mil gaya hai.... Is se tu acha hoga k beshak SC sharif family k favor main hi decision de dey :angry: Lekin ye qissa tu khatam ho...fuzool main drama laga hua hai..na idhar na udhar... Atleast ye case conclude tu ho...ab tu main kehti hun k beshak clean chit hi de dein lekin koi faisla de dein @PakSword @Emmie @biloo700

Case will resume very soon may be late next week .case is in the her last legs so wont take long may be a week or So thats why we seeing all these fake survays and TC articles on papers and channels .

Last edited:
Kia update hai? Next week hearing horahi hai ya nahi? Ya phir se bench tootay ga aur phir wohi topi drama? Media main tu yeh news aarahi hai k next week bhi nearing nahi hogi..and judges in this bench hv been included in other cases?

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2017/02/04/panamagate-case-not-likely-to-resume-next-week-either/

@PakSword @Emmie @biloo700

As per my knowledge justice Azmat Saeed has been sick and operated for some heart related issue and now he is taking rest but he has not decided to leave the bench rather took a few days off to recover from the operation. The bench has finished listening to both the parties i.e. the prosecutor and the defense so not a lot has been left in this case and soon they will give the verdict. Please be patient this is one of the most historic case in the history of Pakistan. This is the battle between forces of the evil and good in Pakistan so a few days here and there do not matter as long as the justice done. Why are you impatient [emoji3]
Just wait and see how the evil and satanic forces are being grilled by IK and the court

Last edited:
As per my knowledge justice Azmat Saeed has been sick and operated for some heart related issue and now he is taking rest but he has not decided to leave the bench rather took a few days off to recover from the operation. The bench has finished listening to both the parties i.e. the prosecutor and the defense so not a lot has been left in this case and soon they will give the verdict. Please be patient this is one of the most historic case in the history of Pakistan. This is the battle between forces the evil and good in Pakistan so a few days here and there do not matter as long as the justice done. Why are you impatient [emoji3]
Just wait and see how the evil and satanic forces are being grilled by IK and the court

Courts ki history kuch achi nahi... Esp the way, Justice Anwar Zaheer Jamali left the case mid way and took vacations before time, and the bench had to be reconstituted again...thts why i am even more suspicious this time... We have been told tht justice azmat saeed is sick...but lets see..whether case resumes hearing next week or not? There have been news tht judges in this case, have been included in other benches too, while earlier it was decided by justice khosa tht unless and until this case concludes, judges in this bench will not take any other case...so then why now..they are being included in other benches, as per the news? Dont know...too many iffs and buts..plus our judicial history...points towards another dim scenario...and my gut feeling is tht...once again bench will be dissolved, due to illness of azmat saeed and reconstituted one more time...and again hearing starts from point 1... Although i hope, i am wrong..

Courts ki history kuch achi nahi... Esp the way, Justice Anwar Zaheer Jamali left the case mid way and took vacations before time, and the bench had to be reconstituted again...thts why i am even more suspicious this time... We have been told tht justice azmat saeed is sick...but lets see..whether case resumes hearing next week or not? There have been news tht judges in this case, have been included in other benches too, while earlier it was decided by justice khosa tht unless and until this case concludes, judges in this bench will not take any other case...so then why now..they are being included in other benches, as per the news? Dont know...too many iffs and buts..plus our judicial history...points towards another dim scenario...and my gut feeling is tht...once again bench will be dissolved, due to illness of azmat saeed and reconstituted one more time...and again hearing starts from point 1... Although i hope, i am wrong..
If this happened it would not good for courts reputation i dont think it would happen .if Azmat prolongs then 4 judges can carry on or add one more buddy and get back to 5 judge strength .Case is her last legs nothing more in that wont get long for a week.Desparation of N league is very visible what is coming .

Kia update hai? Next week hearing horahi hai ya nahi? Ya phir se bench tootay ga aur phir wohi topi drama? Media main tu yeh news aarahi hai k next week bhi nearing nahi hogi..and judges in this bench hv been included in other cases?

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2017/02/04/panamagate-case-not-likely-to-resume-next-week-either/

@PakSword @Emmie @biloo700

As I told you guys earlier, there are serious efforts being made by the ruling party to persuade Khan to let it go..

I don't think he will agree.

But I don't think this is the reason for Justice Azmat's illness.

Don't know about the other judges being assigned to other cases.. If this happens, then there is a possibility that either they are buying time, or they have got the go ahead from PTI to delay the case till 2018.

Last edited:
May Allah give these judge's guts to finish it in the next hearing Ameen. May we see the success of Pakistan soon and live in peace
Ameen

No...its not possible to finish it in next hearing at all... Bcoz right now, salman akram is doing his arguments, then nab fia fbr, will come, and after tht next round of rebuttals will start ..then whole cycle again....,so i think it will take atleast 3 more weeks after hearing resumes

No...its not possible to finish it in next hearing at all... Bcoz right now, salman akram is doing his arguments, then nab fia fbr, will come, and after tht next round of rebuttals will start ..then whole cycle again....,so i think it will take atleast 3 more weeks after hearing resumes

Dua mangnay main kia jaata hai.. Say Ameen Summa Ameen.. :) :) :)

Dua mangnay main kia jaata hai.. Say Ameen Summa Ameen.. :) :) :)

Pehlay tu ye dua maangein ke hearing resume hojaye :( ... Ab tu main kehti hun ke beshak judges nawaz sharif ko clean chit hi de dein :angry: Lekin atleast ye case khatam kar dein aur koi verdict de hi dein ....

Pehlay tu ye dua maangein ke hearing resume hojaye :( ... Ab tu main kehti hun ke beshak judges nawaz sharif ko clean chit hi de dein :angry: Lekin atleast ye case khatam kar dein aur koi verdict de hi dein ....
Hearing kyon ruk gaye hai? And are the judges waiting for some msg from heaven up above a proof a ilham to convict this bastard and more assholes?

Hearing kyon ruk gaye hai? And are the judges waiting for some msg from heaven up above a proof a ilham to convict this bastard and more assholes?

Justice Azmat Saeed was admitted in hospital..but just right now, theres news on channels, tht he has been discharged from hospital... but don't know, when hearing will resume?

Justice Azmat Saeed was admitted in hospital..but just right now, theres news on channels, tht he has been discharged from hospital... but don't know, when hearing will resume?

Khair wont matter much! Miyan sanp fitay kata jaa rahay hain khi hyd keh fazul 3 laned highway keh jesay koi masla hai he nai!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom