What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
why?
what happened????

is ka record bhi jal gya?????:o::o:

What decision are you guys expecting?????photocopies... news paper and a third rated book has been given in evidence

Haan woh paisa tou Maryam Bibi ne apna jism baich ke kamaya tha na.

There is a saying...it goes like this

Prove it

Article 184-3 Case of Public interest with unlimited Jurisdiction

I googled its 184-3 just a bit of correction.

184 Original Jurisdiction of Supreme Court.
(1) The Supreme Court shall, to the exclusion of every other court, have original jurisdiction in any dispute between any two or more Governments.Explanation.- In this clause, "Governments" means the Federal Government and the Provincial Governments.

(2) In the exercise of the jurisdiction conferred on it by clause (1), the Supreme Court shall pronounce declaratory judgments only.

(3) Without prejudice to the provisions of Article 199, the Supreme Court shall, if it considers that a question of public importance with reference to the enforcement of any of the Fundamental Rights conferred by Chapter I of Part II is involved have the power to make an order of the nature mentioned in the said Article.

and that means we should look up at Ch 1 of part 2 http://www.pakistani.org/pakistan/constitution/part2.ch1.html

I wonder what fundamental right in this list is violated?

Let the right time come it will be proven. Don't cry patwari

To b honest i m waiting for that right time since khan decided to dharna in islbd...

Ns lawyer may as well just do kathak dance in court and still will get a non guilty verdict... caz pti has absolutely nothing... waisted time

To b honest i m waiting for that right time since khan decided to dharna in islbd...

Ns lawyer may as well just do kathak dance in court and still will get a non guilty verdict... caz pti has absolutely nothing... waisted time
Maybe Nawaz can send Maryam to do kathak dance in SC that will help in getting an innocent verdict, otherwise apni khair munaon Nawaz ke othao

I have one issue... instead of focussing on a case from 1993 thats 24 years ago... why dont pti find some thing from 2008 onwards?? They have been in power since 2008....no corruption since?????
Few weeks ago lda building burnt along with records and workers we should start baldia 2.0 there

Haan woh paisa tou Maryam Bibi ne apna jism baich ke kamaya tha na.
Bro, I think we should refrain from such statements and keep the thread clean and objective. IK is doing a great jjob of grilling them and really they can't sleep these days without abusing him...
But we are educated and civilised people and we cannot be like them ...I hope you understand

I googled its 184-3 just a bit of correction.

184 Original Jurisdiction of Supreme Court.
(1) The Supreme Court shall, to the exclusion of every other court, have original jurisdiction in any dispute between any two or more Governments.Explanation.- In this clause, "Governments" means the Federal Government and the Provincial Governments.

(2) In the exercise of the jurisdiction conferred on it by clause (1), the Supreme Court shall pronounce declaratory judgments only.

(3) Without prejudice to the provisions of Article 199, the Supreme Court shall, if it considers that a question of public importance with reference to the enforcement of any of the Fundamental Rights conferred by Chapter I of Part II is involved have the power to make an order of the nature mentioned in the said Article.

and that means we should look up at Ch 1 of part 2 http://www.pakistani.org/pakistan/constitution/part2.ch1.html

I wonder what fundamental right in this list is violated?

Public ka Paisa Chori hoa hai ! country ka finance minister money laundering kr raha hai or PM us paise se london me property buy kr raha hai ! this is violation of fundamental rights of People of Pakistan !

does that also mean that SC if in case of conviction also give adequate punishment?
Haan g pehle Crime prove hu ga ... us k baad punishment !

Few weeks ago lda building burnt along with records and workers we should start baldia 2.0 there
Theior corruption will come out when they will be out of power Nandipur ,Metro,orange line ,laptops ,sasti roti list goes on and on .Sharif Era is done in Pak they not relavent anymore Parchi Sharif

Bro, I think we should refrain from such statements and keep the thread clean and objective. IK is doing a great jjob of grilling them and really they can't sleep these days without abusing him...
But we are educated and civilised people and we cannot be like them ...I hope you understand
Sorry I get carried away when talking to these mindless people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom