What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh kia gadhay ke gosht ki biryani hai?

yeh koi mamoli biryani nahi hai bhai, Sher ki biryani hai

16508641_754300674736808_2209907579520737917_n.jpg

They know multiple ways to delay the case. They required time to make a deal with IK. Apparently, he didn't cooperate.

Now they are begging PA to intervene somehow..

Anyway, it's only a time gaining tactics..

well only one time even if its last time but just one time a corrupt leadership to be punished .... i am amazed he speaker of British Parliament stood his ground against Trump on the basis of rule of law and independent judiciary... then why the hell we muslims cant do it ... this time judiciary has to show that it will punish the corrupt otherwise nobody will ever trust judiciary in Pakistan https://www.theguardian.com/politic...wed-to-speak-in-westminster-hall-says-speaker

Power Play ARY News 7 February....
About Panama papers case...

Hopefully yes.... Great decision, tht came unexpectedly

I am happy that you are happy and that's I have been saying that it may take sometime but in the end it will be a great decision ... because the more time the judges have taken the clearer they are and now under pressure from the people to decide ... if they hadn't heard so much perhaps they could have given some sort of clean chit to badmash family but now there is no chamce

InshAllah we will get justice because this has been a long time coming well done to Imran Khan for it letting the public forget about panama case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom