What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI it's just him who stands disqualified, not his party, his party is still in majority and will be electing new PM in a few days.
His whole party revolves around him.Even his brother doesn't even have 1% of popularity like he did in punjab's rural areas especially.Most often people don't even know him in rural areas

A piece from DAWN paper - "a damper".

The president's role in the disqualification
According to Attorney General of Pakistan Ashtar Ausaf Ali, the prime minister still holds the office, "and will continue to do so until the president asks him otherwise."

Under Article 190 of the Constitution, it is the president’s prerogative to decide on the matter that decide whether a sitting prime minister should be asked to step down or not.

In its decision, the Supreme Court had specifically asked the president to "ensure a smooth transition for the democratic process."

Peregrine,

his companions will now fly towards Imran Khan as he's no more a person that will be voted for

Ah ha, the proverbial lotas! Still lets not forget that MNS has gone thru it before in 1999-2001 but he lived to fight another day. The common man in Punjab (and parts of other provinces) is with him and will bring him back next year. He will be exonerated in the peoples court.

Regards

UCScreenshot20170728132135.png

I would like respective JIT members statue in every headquarters of respective institutions as a reminder and something to be inspired by.:pakistan:

@PakSword @Farah Sohail @QatariPrince ....... real marathon runners in this thread! Bohat Mubarak to you. And apologies if I was harsh on you (I think I was at some stages) but a little optimism injection was needed then :-)

And so many others including the thread starter @war&peace and @Emmie @Realistic Change @El Sidd @Arsalan and rest for your insights and insider informations ...... you all kept the hopes up.

Allah has been kind and we should continue with the passion shown in this thread to the practical life for the betterment of Pakistan and Pakistanis. :pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom