What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mubarak everyone, I am super happy today and I am a great mood at work :D

I have a important question. Why Nawaz has not been arrested for forgery?

20292801_1940903569259993_3023423334183813035_n.jpg

'SC verdict doesn’t prove corruption allegations against Nawaz Sharif' https://goo.gl/yST8sg
o_O ?
@Farah Sohail @Hell hound @PakSword

AB life time disqualification kay baad kaisey :rofl:

Urdu main jo nahi aaya verdict.. yeh tou yehi kahain ge..

@PakSword @Farah Sohail @QatariPrince ....... real marathon runners in this thread! Bohat Mubarak to you. And apologies if I was harsh on you (I think I was at some stages) but a little optimism injection was needed then :-)

And so many others including the thread starter @war&peace and @Emmie @Realistic Change @El Sidd @Arsalan and rest for your insights and insider informations ...... you all kept the hopes up.

Allah has been kind and we should continue with the passion shown in this thread to the practical life for the betterment of Pakistan and Pakistanis. :pakistan:
Today eevery single Pakistani is a winner (though a few supporting PMLN do not realize that :P)
EVERYONE is to be appreciated and congratulated. It was EPIC! HUGE! It took a good few minutes to sink in to be honest.

#PanamaVerdict gave us message that if you'll stand against establishment then you'll be treated in a way #NawazSharif treated today: Asma

#PanamaVerdict gave us message that if you'll stand against establishment then you'll be treated in a way #NawazSharif treated today: Asma
o_O:o::pop:

If we only were in Old England, witches like her were burnt!

Since we are not, she should be in jail.

Alas! We now will never have the best PM in our country's history - THE GREAT BAJI :enjoy:
Yeah if she had been prime-minister all of pakistan's loans would have been paid by forged documents from the expertise of MA English Literature Miss Calibri.Pakistan's economy would have become much greater than USA's in her forged documents

NAWAZO GO BYE BYE! :pakistan:

ALL PLEASE PRAY 2 RAKAT SHUKRANA NAMAAZ! THIS IS INDEED A GREAT DAY IN OUR HISTORY!

Peregrine,

In 2013 elections he bought 160 PML-Q electables who won elections not him.

How do you account for his performance from back to the wall in 2008 with the Establishment hounding him. He won Punjab didnt he? You guys will be in for a rude shock in 2018.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom