What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now what we need is a detailed post, kon kon disqualify hua ha and KIS clause ka against. Is it Sadiq aur Ameen or it is something else? Sadiq aur Ameen walay chakr mein tu baki bhe sb jain gy phr ab, ALL PARTIES but i am really not concerned about that. Still, NS ko kis waja sa disqualify kia gya ha aur baki kon kon hua ha!!

All these things will come out and will be complied by evening i guess.

Mujy tag kr dy yaar jo b share kry.
I would have loved to do it but is time bilky exhausted feel kr raha hoon mein tu! So will wait!

Emmie sb,

Tks.

FYI it's just him who stands disqualified, not his party, his party is still in majority and will be electing new PM in a few days.

Lets hope Ms Kulsoom Nawaz or better yet Ms Maryam become the PM and take Pakistan on the road to prosperity.

Regards

Leave it to Pakistanis to decide, this family enterprise thing has to end. Maryam to face references BTW, thanks to Nawaz for making her own daughter controversial.

Thanks for the update. I stand corrected. Still this is a judicial coup. But never mind, there will be elections next year and Vikas Purush Nawaz Sharif will come back with a majority.
He can't contest elections now and his companions will now fly towards Imran Khan as he's no more a person that will be voted for

This is circulating on Social Media

DFzuMqLVwAAQqci.jpg:large

DFzuMqPUAAA5rP3.jpg:large

DFzuMqVVYAAiukr.jpg:large

DFzuMqLUMAAMM7S.jpg:large

This decision is a landmark precedent bcz its will define offshore company and this decision of asset declaration will be based on all members of parliament and future PM. This will be the scope that will shoot all those that have undeclared wealth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom