What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emmie sb,

Thanks for the update. I stand corrected. Still this is a judicial coup. But never mind, there will be elections next year and Vikas Purush Nawaz Sharif will come back with a majority.

Regards

:lol::lol:

Everyone on this thread deserves credit... Is thread par bhtt mazaa aaya !!!

But you three favorite.

Ps: somebody send me some mithae

Guys I want to thanks @Farah Sohail for being Imran Khan of this thread and taking us through this ... this day is dedicated to you ...

Furthermore I would request you to continue leading this thread so we can follow the final conclusion as this is just first step ...

@Farah Sohail @Arsalan @expert @Realistic Change @Verve @Baghial @PakSword@war&peace@Emmie @QatariPrince @Shane@PakPak @Strike! @El_Swordsmen @Moonlight@Zibago @The Accountant@The Sandman @Guvera @Strike!

This thread won't die we won't let this happen

Emmie sb,

Thanks for the update. I stand corrected. Still this is a judicial coup. But never mind, there will be elections next year and Vikas Purush Nawaz Sharif will come back with a majority.

Regards

The Indians are jealous. Accountability like this could NEVER happen in India. Kudos to our media for highlighting the real issues.

Does anybody have a copy of the full judgment?

Everyone on this thread deserves credit... Is thread par bhtt mazaa aaya !!!
Kabhi down hoye thay sarey log jab jit bani ab umeed ki kiran sarey Pakistanio ko ab Yom e Tashakur manana chahiye time to show street power
Par musibat 144 :-//

Emmie sb,

Regards
You call almost see his tears in this words. :rofl:

Guys I want to thanks @Farah Sohail for being Imran Khan of this thread and taking us through this ... this day is dedicated to you ...

Furthermore I would request you to continue leading this thread so we can follow the final conclusion as this is just first step ...

@Farah Sohail @Arsalan @expert @Realistic Change @Verve @Baghial @PakSword@war&peace@Emmie @QatariPrince @Shane@PakPak @Strike! @El_Swordsmen @Moonlight@Zibago @The Accountant@The Sandman @Guvera @Strike!

Aap sab log tu sharminda karrahay hain ab :lol:

Waisy waqayi... Aaj bhtt ziada khushi hai. Sab members ko credit jaata hai... Yahan fights / arguments bhi huein...but hum sab yahan rahay.... Koi hum main se peechay nahi hataa...yahan aanay se :lol:

This thread won't die we won't let this happen

yes we will not ... There will be much more to discuss soon... specially after SC is going to over see NAB process against all those who are / were involved with Noora and family

Emmie sb,

Regards

His party is all entitled to run for elections and form government but not Nawaz, he has been declared ineligible for life time I am afraid.

FYI it's just him who stands disqualified, not his party, his party is still in majority and will be electing new PM in a few days.

Expert,

Accountability like this could NEVER happen in India. Kudos to our media for highlighting the real issues.

Yes and No. Many many years ago (possibly before you were born), in 1975 Indira Gandhi was similarly convicted by the HC. She responded by declaring Emergency. But when it was lifted she was defeated by the people of India in 1977.

Regards

So we also have something good to share with future generations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom