What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
His party is all entitled to run for elections and form government but not Nawaz, he has been declared ineligible for life time I am afraid.

FYI it's just him who stands disqualified, not his party, his party is still in majority and will be electing new PM in a few days.

What about his daughter and other family members?

His party is all entitled to run for elections and form government but not Nawaz, he has been declared ineligible for life time I am afraid.

FYI it's just him who stands disqualified, not his party, his party is still in majority and will be electing new PM in a few days.
Dono khwaja saras bhi phas gaye hain
Bachay bhi Showbaz aur uska beta bhi to reh kon gaya :lol:

sorry but what a tw#t saying this is a judicial coup:angry::angry:

SC suspends all authorities of Chairman NAB .... CJ has been requested to form an implementation bench for NAB references ... all authorities of NAB have been given to implementation bench ..... scope of investigation has been expanded to overseas countries ...... Hudaibiya Case also reopened & to be re-investigated

I was waiting to hear this news so much. Without this the decision was still potentially subject to manipulation.
This news has made my day - again.

Emmie sb,

Tks.

Lets hope Ms Kulsoom Nawaz or better yet Ms Maryam become the PM and take Pakistan on the road to prosperity.

Regards

Mamnoon Hussain Saheb ko full credit dena chahta ho me personally.

Sad. She would have been a very glamorous and graceful PM- the sort of PM perhaps we never will have. Lets hope Ms Kulsoom Nawaz steps in.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom