What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

But is se tu Maryam aur bhi ziada powerful hojayegi... she will get sympathy votes and then she will definitely become our future PM...
She should die along with her father..

Although I respect women a lot, but I have no respect for women who are traitors.. For me, Sushma Swaraj is more respectable because she is not a traitor.. and does what is in the benefit of her country.

latkao 2 general mulk naa seedha hojaye dekhna!!
Yeh bhi honay ja raha hai boss. Just wait..

She should die along with her father..

Although I respect women a lot, but I have no respect for women who are traitors.. For me, Sushma Swaraj is more respectable because she is not a traitor.. and does what is in the benefit of her country.

I agree wholeheartedly... All traitors should die a painful death, whether male or female

Right now, riyasat has to select one between the following:

1 - Corrupt, traitors, terrorists (whether they are generals, politicians or common people
2 - Pakistan

Nahi karaingay tou koi nahi bachay ga.. koi selective accountability kaam nahi aayegi.. Regarding PPP, it is halted to prevent changes in the constitution..

@newb3e

Right now, riyasat has to select one between the following:

1 - Corrupt, traitors, terrorists (whether they are generals, politicians or common people
2 - Pakistan

Nahi karaingay tou koi nahi bachay ga.. koi selective accountability kaam nahi aayegi.. Regarding PPP, it is halted to prevent changes in the constitution..

@newb3e
lol fk constitution!!! its just a piece of paper thats protecting bastards and allowing them to loot our country!!!

kia karain gay is paper ka jab Pakistan he nai rahay ga? proactive policies chayeh na keh reactive Nawaz ko choro dawn leaks 1.0 may us journalist ko he latka daytay lakin nai usko america bhagaya gaya!!

cyrill ko bhaganay may konsi hikmat thi bhai?

اسلام آباد:وزیراعظم کی زیرصدارت قومی سلامتی کمیٹی کا ہنگامی اجلاس ختم

اسلام آباد:نواز شریف اور مریم نواز چودھری منیر کی رہائشگاہ پر موجود
وزیراعظم شاہد خاقان عباسی بھی نواز شریف سے ملاقات کیلیے منیرہاؤس پہنچ گئے

This is my Leader....I already told you, this is the way forwards, No compromise on the ideals. No NRO
He needs to go all out.
There should not be parallel govts only the constitutional one.
Anyone has to start.....I loved how NS and Maryam standing on their narratiove ...Kudos.

Surah%2BAl-Baqarah%2BAyat%2B18.jpg

lol fk constitution!!! its just a piece of paper thats protecting bastards and allowing them to loot our country!!!

kia karain gay is paper ka jab Pakistan he nai rahay ga? proactive policies chayeh na keh reactive Nawaz ko choro dawn leaks 1.0 may us journalist ko he latka daytay lakin nai usko america bhagaya gaya!!

cyrill ko bhaganay may konsi hikmat thi bhai?

Any extra constitutional steps (whether the constitution is a piece of paper) will be fully utilized as a propaganda.

Yaar, PA can hang NS anytime.. kia samajhtay ho aap ke kitni dair ka kaam hai NS bastard ko latkana ya goli maarna? Aur kitni dair ka kaam hai government ko hijack karna? Yeh nuqsaan pohnchaey ga ya faida? Meray khayaal main tou kafi nuqsaan ponhchay ga..

Cyrill ka aana aur bhaagna, dono facilitated by government through ASF.. there are certain limits you have to follow when you are trying to manage things indirectly.. tou yeh tou hona hi tha..

But rest assured, NS and his daughter have become history.. and if anyone, including corrupt generals, are not picked by NAB/ SC, Pakistan ki salamti ko kafi khatra hojaega.. iss liey, abhi jo generals hain, unhain yeh sochna parega aur soch rahay hongay ke

ya Pakistan bachana hai, ya Musharraf aur Kiyani ke bhaiyon ko bachana hai..

Ya Pakistan bachana hai, ya ex-ISI chief ko bachana hai

Ya Pakistan bachana hai, ya Asif Zardari ko bachana hai

I am sure they want to save Pakistan.. I am talking about this lot of generals.. General Bajwa and his team.. they are working for the betterment of Pakistan and keeping themselves within constitutional limits as well.. They have strengthened the judiciary.. and other institutions.. just wait and watch.. and pray that things keep moving like this..

Army nay Thippar PM Abassi ko Nawaz Sharif kay pass bheja hai msg day ker

NRO?
NRO kaisay zehen main aaya bhai? Yeh tou abhi aakhri cheez hogi.. NRO tou waisay bhi chhup chhupa ke hota hai..

I think koi sakht paigham bheja hai..

NRO kaisay zehen main aaya bhai? Yeh tou abhi aakhri cheez hogi.. NRO tou waisay bhi chhup chhupa ke hota hai..

I think koi sakht paigham bheja hai..

Nawaz Sharif nay rukna hota tu subha yea na bolta kay jo kerna hai ker lo

Wo abhi aur bolay ga.

Back
Top Bottom