What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

NS Has Killed Many Birds With One Stone With His Statement, Specially The Economic Bird In Light Of FATF. #MirMak #NS #Pakistan

Cyril Almeida was flown into Multan on a special plane arranged by the government of Pakistan to interview Nawaz Shareef. A private plane. ASF Of Multan was sent a letter in advance to give him access to the lounge after the plane landed at 2:30 pm declared as a “Special Flight”. I have yet to see a plane being sent to a journalist by any government for an interview. Set that aside for now, since it is established that the interview was of the utmost importance because NS does not have the authority to have any letter issued to the ASF, only the GOP does. And the GOP did.

So what was so important about this interview ? And why only to Cyril Almeida, the one who was contacted to break The Dawn Leaks as well ?

Well, put yourself in NS’s shoes for a second. Maligning the army for months is not catching traction in Pakistan neither maligning the judiciary is. The former absolutely not, the latter may be a bit. Results for “Give Respect To The Vote” would have come long after the end of his trial and sentencing. A narrative that could have only been tested during elections. But that would have been too late. A new narrative against the army was needed even at the cost of Pakistan’s international image. So what could be that narrative which can kill many birds with one stone ? Answer is: Terrorism.

This gives oxygen to the American narrative. The Indian narrative. The Afghani narrative. The narrative of PTM. MQM. Brahmdagh Bugti and the FATF. Did i say the FATF ? Yes I did.

June is when the FATF decides to declare us on the black list or not. Grey list we are already on without being announced. A month before that decision, to give an interview creating chaos, insinuating ties and support, gives life to the argument that Pakistan is funding terrorism. And by June PML-N government will no longer be there. If we are put on FATF Black List, sanctions come on Pakistan. And what better narrative to have right before the elections that, When NS is no longer in power, the country has gone into chaos, diplomatically, image wise and economically after the FATF sanctions.

Rupee depreciates further. Stock markets tank. INDIA creates pressure on Pakistan. America supports the Indian narrative. Army gets blamed. PTM gets a new lease on life. Afghanistan screams “We Told You So”. Country goes into political and economic anarchy and who wins ? NS does. He does because it proves to the world that if not him, then Pakistan is not governable.

And if the statement was not made with ill intentions then it makes him even more dangerous because if a person like me can draw so many consequential ramifications towards the future of Pakistan by such a statement then NS has a whole team of advisors and money to buy the top political advice in the world. Why couldn’t they see what a person like me is seeing ?

This is not a mistake, this is deliberate. This is intentional. This is not politics. This is creating anarchy. This is historical. So historical that no head of state has ever done such a thing in modern day history. Not even the ones who were impeached like Nixon and Clinton, or like the ones who were arrested like Lula or Pinochet or even the ones who were overthrown like Edhi Amin or Shinawatra.

Nobody.

Nawaz Shareef again takes the cake. A cake full of poison, but not poisonous for Pakistan. Because Pakistan will survive this as well. Insha Allah. But poisonous for his political career.

-Mir Mohammad Ali Khan

read this guys!! this is some serious shit!! its not nawaz its incompetence of our fauji greedy bastards and also of coward judicary that gave nawaz steneght to fk Pakistan and support indias and amerixa nerrative that will eventually label us a terrorist nation!!

fk hikmat now its time to take action against bastards like zardari and nawaz shareef!! its now or never now for Pakistan!! i think our existence is a stake now....bastards from west east and north will attack us like vultures!! we awaam need to stop making haram khor generals and haram khor judges our idols if they dont have balls to deliver!!
No i think this is hapening due to hikmat ... Had we not follow the due course of law we would never be able to see his true colors ... He will not become another bhutto and will become another Altaf ... People will hate him ... He will die in prison ...

Need of the hour is to arrange an express meeting between Nawaz and his Maker

Need of the hour is to arrange an express meeting between Nawaz and his Maker

This is exactly what Mian Saanp want! He wants chaos in country so he can sell his chooran to international establishment that he is the best guy for them to rule Pakistan.

I have watched analysis of almost all analysts. Sense sirf Moeed Pirzada ki bani hai aur us key analysis theek bhi lag rahy hain.

Nawaz Sharif jo chahta hai wo us ki goud main na dya jaye.

Mian Saanp NAB Court anay walay hain. Dekhtay hain kya bakwass kertay hai is time

Last edited:
fk hikmat now its time to take action against bastards like zardari and nawaz shareef!! its now or never now for Pakistan!! i think our existence is a stake now....bastards from west east and north will attack us like vultures!! we awaam need to stop making haram khor generals and haram khor judges our idols if they dont have balls to deliver!!

That shall be like a bull in a China shop reaction above and exactly what Nawaz wants at this stage.

This game had started much earlier. It has yet to peak but because of another lame attempt in the name of NSC meeting now, it shall peak after the same.

I was screaming for a blanket media ban on Bakvas Sharif and Maryam since GT road Lahore yatra times; "issue him a warning...issue them both with another after Second contempt, then ban them after the third from any media coverage." But the ever tentative judiciary missed the bus.

This ban is still got its value but after the trial verdicts when a case is launched against Nawaz for breaching his oath as PM.

Nawaz should then be blanket banned for life from any media coverage exactly like Altaf Hussain.

But for now, This is exactly a time to show hikmat exactly because he now has made yet another deliberate attempt to incite and agitate Army into making a false move while the world is watching ever more intensely towards Pakistan to make a false move.

Look at the tools of choice: Dawn, Cyril, Outrageous answer to unrelated question.

This is a time to expedite his panama trial and give verdicts as soon as care takers are in power.

its better we dont have a fauj anymore!
WTF kind of lame fourth generation warfare argument is that? Ch ch ch, if somebody robbed you over multiple times still doesn't mean you have to jump off of a cliff to make your point.

What Sharifs Wanted?
1) Lure, Pressurise, incite, divide Judiciary.
2) Lure Establishment into support.
3) Blackmail that I will reveal all in my heart.
4) play victim and garner widespread support.

If above fails then:
1) Create excuse to bulldoze cases at any cost.
2) Save ill gotten wealth at any cost.
3) Take revenge from Pak Army at any cost.
If all above fails then : NA KHAIDAN GAY, NA KHAIDAN DIAN GAY.

I'm pressed for time, I had a detailed and structured post in mind but this will have to do for now.

Bottom line, we need to put down this rabid existence in a systematic way, "Sanp bhee marr ja'ay aur lathee bhee na totay"
What you are suggesting in your rage might end up in its opposite. More later, In Sha Allah.

پہلے بتایا جائے کہا کیا ہے میں نے ، نواز شریف
میں نے جو کہا مجھ سے پہلے مشرف، محمود درانی اور رحمان ملک بھی کہہ چکے ہیں، نواز شریف
نواز شریف نے ڈان اخبار کا وہ حصہ پڑھ کر سنایا، دیکھ لیں اس میں میں نے کیا کہہ دیا ایسا، اس میں کون سی غلط بات ہے، نواز شریف
ہم نے قربانیاں دیں، فوج نے قربانیاں دیں، فوجی شہید ہوئے، نواز شریف
پچاس ہزار سے زائد لوگ شہید ہوئے، پھر بھی دنیا ہمارا narrative ماننے کو کیوں تیار نہیں، نواز شریف
کلبھوشن یادیو ایک جاسوس سپاہی تھا، میں کہتا ہوں وہ جاسوس تھا، نواز شریف
مجھے غدار کہا گیا، اس کو غدار کہا جا رہا ہے جس نے ملک کو ایٹمی طاقت بنایا، نواز شریف
حق بات کرتا ہوں، کرتا رہونگا، چاے کچھ بھی سہنا پڑے، نواز شریف
غدار کہا نہیں جا رہا، کہلوایا جا رہا ہے، نواز شریف

agar fauji dawn leak 1.0 may paisay khaa keh apni dumm dabba kar na beth jaatay toh ajj is gunjay hindu may itni himat na hoti ya walla bayan day! we should all support ns jab fauj na sirf paisa he banna bai toh fk it its better we dont have a fauj anymore!
Faujion ne paisay nahi khaey..

Fauji isay Dawn Leaks main nahi maarna chahtay thay.. kyunke Dawn Leaks main mar kar yeh Bhutto ki tarah amar hojata..

Faujion ne iss baar SC ko mazboot kar ke iss se badla lia hai.. Iss hi main Pakistan ka survival hai..

Agar abhi bhi fauji direct kuchh kartay hain tou poora patwar khana (jo abhi kuchh kuchh ranj main mubtila hai) aur poori dunya yehi samjhay gi ke aik becharay ko sach bolnay pe latkadia gaya.. yeh abb nahi hona chahiey..

His links with India should be exposed. There is some truth in his remittances to India and NAB needs to work with ISI to investigate this matter further.. This statement will have no value if money transfers through Dubai and London bank accounts to India are proved. And I am sure they are working towards that..

Now his leaving from Pakistan should be stopped at all costs..

Yeh tu gya ... Isy andaza nahi hai k Pakistani qoom India sy kitni nafrat krty han or Pakistan sy kitni muhabbat ...

Isy andaza hona chahy tha k within minutes Altaf hussain k 1 bayan ny us ki pori support base khtam krdi ... Just one anti pakistan statrment ...
اپنےبیان پرقائم ہوں،چاہے جوکچھ کہناپڑے حق بات کہوں گا،نوازشریف

Kuttay nay apni zaban kholi.

Zindagi maen pehli bar Nawaz Kulbhushan kay baray bol para...

"Kulbhoshan Bharat ka Sepahee hay."

What level of condemnation is that?

lol...

What about false flag Mumbai Attack, you dog?

نواز شریف نے ڈان اخبار کا وہ حصہ پڑھ کر سنایا، دیکھ لیں اس میں میں نے کیا کہہ دیا ایسا، اس میں کون سی غلط بات ہے، نواز شریف

The typical stubborn explanation of a well thought out statement. MakafateAmal.

Khawaja Haris sahi dramaybaz hai. Cheques ki copy day rahy hain tu keh raha Wajid Zia nahi day sakta. Bank Manager ko bullao wo submit keray

Ab NAB nay Bank Manager ko bullwaya hai key wo apnay hathon say court main submit keray cheques ki copy

NCS meeting ka conclusion kya ho ga?
I think in that meeting, Army will ask PM to denounce this statement and issue a counter statement from government of Pakistan. He will have to comply with that..

A statement like.. Pakistan government doesn't in anyway endorse the statement of ex-PM Nawaz Sharif. Official stance of Pakistan government is the same as has been communicated to India and the world through formal channels. Government has nothing to do with the statement issued by Nawaz Sharif.

What do you think?

Back
Top Bottom