What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

New bench formed for court contempt case against Talal Chaudhry

ISLAMABAD: A new bench of the Supreme Court has been constituted for hearing the court contempt case against Federal Minister for State Talal Chaudhry .

The new bench comprising of Justice Gulzar Ahmed, Justice Sardar Tariq and Justice Faisal Arab will hear the case from 14th May.

Samajh nahi aata ke inn ki besharmi aur dhitayi par hansa jaaye ya roya jaaye

Meanwhile Khan saaab chill bethy hain lol

Capture(58).jpg

Kya NS ki is statement se chairman NAB ko koi faida haasil hua...?
Mere khayal se to pichle dinon chairman NAB ne jo blunder mara tha aur jis ka faida uthane ki koshish NS ne ki thi wo ab khatam ho gaya. Sach kaha hai kisi ne ke ye tamam crisis jo ye family dekh rahi hai ye Allah pak ka suo motu hai.

NS Has Killed Many Birds With One Stone With His Statement, Specially The Economic Bird In Light Of FATF. #MirMak #NS #Pakistan

Cyril Almeida was flown into Multan on a special plane arranged by the government of Pakistan to interview Nawaz Shareef. A private plane. ASF Of Multan was sent a letter in advance to give him access to the lounge after the plane landed at 2:30 pm declared as a “Special Flight”. I have yet to see a plane being sent to a journalist by any government for an interview. Set that aside for now, since it is established that the interview was of the utmost importance because NS does not have the authority to have any letter issued to the ASF, only the GOP does. And the GOP did.

So what was so important about this interview ? And why only to Cyril Almeida, the one who was contacted to break The Dawn Leaks as well ?

Well, put yourself in NS’s shoes for a second. Maligning the army for months is not catching traction in Pakistan neither maligning the judiciary is. The former absolutely not, the latter may be a bit. Results for “Give Respect To The Vote” would have come long after the end of his trial and sentencing. A narrative that could have only been tested during elections. But that would have been too late. A new narrative against the army was needed even at the cost of Pakistan’s international image. So what could be that narrative which can kill many birds with one stone ? Answer is: Terrorism.

This gives oxygen to the American narrative. The Indian narrative. The Afghani narrative. The narrative of PTM. MQM. Brahmdagh Bugti and the FATF. Did i say the FATF ? Yes I did.

June is when the FATF decides to declare us on the black list or not. Grey list we are already on without being announced. A month before that decision, to give an interview creating chaos, insinuating ties and support, gives life to the argument that Pakistan is funding terrorism. And by June PML-N government will no longer be there. If we are put on FATF Black List, sanctions come on Pakistan. And what better narrative to have right before the elections that, When NS is no longer in power, the country has gone into chaos, diplomatically, image wise and economically after the FATF sanctions.

Rupee depreciates further. Stock markets tank. INDIA creates pressure on Pakistan. America supports the Indian narrative. Army gets blamed. PTM gets a new lease on life. Afghanistan screams “We Told You So”. Country goes into political and economic anarchy and who wins ? NS does. He does because it proves to the world that if not him, then Pakistan is not governable.

And if the statement was not made with ill intentions then it makes him even more dangerous because if a person like me can draw so many consequential ramifications towards the future of Pakistan by such a statement then NS has a whole team of advisors and money to buy the top political advice in the world. Why couldn’t they see what a person like me is seeing ?

This is not a mistake, this is deliberate. This is intentional. This is not politics. This is creating anarchy. This is historical. So historical that no head of state has ever done such a thing in modern day history. Not even the ones who were impeached like Nixon and Clinton, or like the ones who were arrested like Lula or Pinochet or even the ones who were overthrown like Edhi Amin or Shinawatra.

Nobody.

Nawaz Shareef again takes the cake. A cake full of poison, but not poisonous for Pakistan. Because Pakistan will survive this as well. Insha Allah. But poisonous for his political career.

-Mir Mohammad Ali Khan

read this guys!! this is some serious shit!! its not nawaz its incompetence of our fauji greedy bastards and also of coward judicary that gave nawaz steneght to fk Pakistan and support indias and amerixa nerrative that will eventually label us a terrorist nation!!

fk hikmat now its time to take action against bastards like zardari and nawaz shareef!! its now or never now for Pakistan!! i think our existence is a stake now....bastards from west east and north will attack us like vultures!! we awaam need to stop making haram khor generals and haram khor judges our idols if they dont have balls to deliver!!

To Allah we beling and to him shall we return.I hope that NS returns through article 6,though i dont think army has the balls; musharraf is also trapped in article 6.Whatever the case may be, it seems that MNS indeed is history.I thank IK for this.he kept believing when all were saying that NS has escaped panama.I pray That all of us aquire the same level of belief, thus becoming leaders in our own journies ,ultimately for the benefit of our motherland and humanity.

Last edited:
Chairman NAB's statement was deliberate. Someone knew that an interview was planned and a preemptive strike was necessary.

Nawaz wanted to promote this narrative that establishment has put him behind bars because he was different and was following anti terror narrative, which wasn't acceptable to establishment.

He has played well... really well. In addition to the above, he has cleared his way to become favorite of the west. In case he is punished and pmln loses next elections, west may come forward and save him by putting pressure on establishment so that he along with his family could go on exile and live his remaining life happily.

If we look at this statement, we may conclude that Nawaz has seen that his politics has ended. Now he need his future life and accumulated wealth safe. To do this, he may give more dangerous statements, even from jail. The only solution to this problem is that he dies an early death, even if it is not natural.

So when is the verdict coming?
kashmir jessay he azaad hoga aglay din cj verdict day day ga!

Chairman NAB's statement was deliberate. Someone knew that an interview was planned and a preemptive strike was necessary.

Nawaz wanted to promote this narrative that establishment has put him behind bars because he was different and was following anti terror narrative, which wasn't acceptable to establishment.

He has played well... really well. In addition to the above, he has cleared his way to become favorite of the west. In case he is punished and pmln loses next elections, west may come forward and save him by putting pressure on establishment so that he along with his family could go on exile and live his remaining life happily.

If we look at this statement, we may conclude that Nawaz has seen that his politics has ended. Now he need his future life and accumulated wealth safe. To do this, he may give more dangerous statements, even from jail. The only solution to this problem is that he dies an early death, even if it is not natural.
agar fauji dawn leak 1.0 may paisay khaa keh apni dumm dabba kar na beth jaatay toh ajj is gunjay hindu may itni himat na hoti ya walla bayan day! we should all support ns jab fauj na sirf paisa he banna bai toh fk it its better we dont have a fauj anymore!

Back
Top Bottom