Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Qazi Faez Isa's note :angry:

Inn ke iraaday bhtt khatarnaak lagtay hain
IMG_0429.JPG

IMG_0430.JPG

IMG_0431.JPG

THE EXPRESS TRIBUNE > PAKISTAN
Justice Qazi Isa questions CJP's decision of reconstitution of bench

ISLAMABAD: Justice Qazi Faez Isa of the Supreme Court has raised concerns over the dissolution and reconstitution of a bench by the Chief Justice of Pakistan Mian Saqib Nisar.

It is pertinent to mention that three-judge bench, headed by the CJP and comprising Justice Qazi Faez Isa and Justice Syed Mansoor Ali Shah, was hearing case at Peshawar Registry.

In an order, obtained by The Express Tribune, Justice Isa wrote about the power of the suo motu invoked by Article 184(3) of the Constitution, and of the reconstitution of a bench formed to hear a particular case. A copy of the two-page order is available with The Express Tribune.

Justice Isa writes: “The approval of the Honourable Chief Justice is also not a substitute for an order of the Supreme Court.”

Justice Isa reveals that while the SC judges were discussing the disposal of infectious hospital wastes in Peshawar, the CJP stood up and reconstituted the bench hearing the case. “The bench was then presumably reconstituted, I say presumably because no order was sent to me in this effect,” he writes.

“However, a two-member bench did assemble later, from which I was excluded. This for me is a matter of grave concern. In my humble opinion it is unwarranted and unprecedented to reconstitute a bench, in such a manner, whilst hearing a case. To do so undermines the integrity of the system, and may have serious repercussions,” Justice Isa penned.

The incident took place at the SC’s Peshawar registry earlier when the special bench was formed to hear the case pertaining to the hospital wastes, the dissolution and reconstitution of bench has given rise to many concerns to the judge.

In a series of concerns, the judge also mentioned the importance of corroborating the SC’s original jurisdiction with the Constitution. “Before exercising its original jurisdiction the Supreme Court must satisfy itself that the jurisdiction it is assuming accords with the Constitution. However, even before any opinion could be expressed thereon the matter was cut short as mentioned above.”

The matter has irked the sustice to such an extent that he felt not raising voice on the matter would be injustice. “I am constrained to write this as not doing so would weigh heavily on my conscience and I would be abdicating my responsibility as a judge.”

@Shane @PakSword @Zibago
Surkha is playing cards too early he needs to wait a little :D

Check kerain Mian Saab ka interview Cyril key sath. I think he has gone way too far this time.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1407192/for-nawaz-its-not-over-till-its-over

Indian Media rn

DdACAXJWkAEJV9X.jpg

No surprise for me. Haram khor ka khon safaid hee hota haay, Chahay Altaf ho ya Nawaz.

Uss ka Pakistan ka karobar (hakomat) kyon kay haat say chala gaya hay iss leye ab woh Hindustani (Karobari) interests ka haq hee ada karay ga na bhai @Tameem ???

Zahir haay bhai, leader say loyalty honi chaheye, Mulk sulk maen kya rakhkha hay!!!

Ironically, Woh Altaf kay londay bhe yehe kehtay hain...Manzil nahee rehnuma chaheye...bay shak Suwwar hee kyun na ho.

So whats the latest on the verdict?

Will they be given more Time?

When is Rasheeds verdict due?

Bay ghairaton kay horde say aik ghair mutawaqqa voice of reason:

General Seats for National Assembly in Pakistan:-

Punjab: 141
Sindh: 61
KPK: 39
Balochistan: 16
FATA: 12
Islamabad: 3

Who many seats from each part of Pakistan PTI can win..??

If PTI manages to jolt its sympsthizers out of their cocoon then it shall be a clean sweep. IK is getting there but he is not trying desperately enough...he is thinking he is already set to win if he goes through the motions...they have their own surveys this time around...thats the difference...he has to become passionate about wining even from some of electible seats where it looks like a lost cause. He should have had a ten Jalsa roadmap before Ramadan instead of PMLN. There is still time. Now its up to the performance of few weeks after EID to do that.

Back to reality, on the other hand, as evident from the increasing hue and cry and desperate struggle to incite people of different constituencies by Nawaz and Maryam because they have surveys of defeat that tell the ominous writing on the wall, i have the following assessment:

At the MNA level, other than a few electable seats in the pocket, PMLN is set to lose all its urban and more than half of the rural seats to a combination of Azaad and PTI candidates along with a few negligible seats going to PPP.

The NA seats numbers shall be a reflection of 2013, with PTI and AZAAD candidates combination taking the place of PMLN at the top, while PMLN shall win similar to what PPP achieved and PPP shall win the same as that of PTI.

Im giving PMLN this much because of its Cambridge Alalytics fed Elections road map that it looked like they were following, at least up until a couple of weeks ago.

They seemed to be diverging a bit... But this current pro-India statement means they are getting back on track. If we can learn anything from recent history then blackmail like this has had mixed results off late.

If left on their own, PMLN would do even worse.

In Sha Allah.

They seemed to be diverging a bit... But this current pro-India statement means they are getting back on track. If we can learn anything from recent history then blackmail like this has had mixed results off late.

In Sha Allah.
Kindly explain for my understanding

Kindly explain for my understanding

Nawaz went for a compromise with institutions when confrontation was the chosen path by baji. The sudden quite on Nisar is another give away.

The reverse gear had to be applied by using such a pro india statement to show that they are going to go rebel if they are pushed far enough.

That suits them both ways...their Sultan Rahi in distress narrative sells well...on the other hand, Army is pressurised to not side with judiciary to inevitably endup in another bhutto like legacy.

Trump won his campaign on top of the most controversy laden run in the history of American Politics...Confrontation and controversy is Nawaz's lifeline too.

They have till end of May to play their games...then its Game over, Jalsa attendence will show the shape of things to come.

So whats the latest on the verdict?

Will they be given more Time?

When is Rasheeds verdict due?

1000 years ka wait this is first complicated open and shut case in the world! so judges need time lots of it!

or judges waiting for new stage pf evolution where to be judges are born with balls of steel and who are not scared to convict idols like shareef!

x-men are our only hope now!

If PTI manages to jolt its sympsthizers out of their cocoon then it shall be a clean sweep. IK is getting there but he is not trying desperately enough...he is thinking he is already set to win if he goes through the motions...they have their own surveys this time around...thats the difference...he has to become passionate about wining even from some of electible seats where it looks like a lost cause. He should have had a ten Jalsa roadmap before Ramadan instead of PMLN. There is still time. Now its up to the performance of few weeks after EID to do that.

Back to reality, on the other hand, as evident from the increasing hue and cry and desperate struggle to incite people of different constituencies by Nawaz and Maryam because they have surveys of defeat that tell the ominous writing on the wall, i have the following assessment:

At the MNA level, other than a few electable seats in the pocket, PMLN is set to lose all its urban and more than half of the rural seats to a combination of Azaad and PTI candidates along with a few negligible seats going to PPP.

The NA seats numbers shall be a reflection of 2013, with PTI and AZAAD candidates combination taking the place of PMLN at the top, while PMLN shall win similar to what PPP achieved and PPP shall win the same as that of PTI.

Im giving PMLN this much because of its Cambridge Alalytics fed Elections road map that it looked like they were following, at least up until a couple of weeks ago.

In Sha Allah.
Great assessment bro.

Back
Top Bottom