What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Nawaz Sharif: Ager hamaray asaasay zaray-e-amdan say match nahi kertay tu tmhin kya hai bhai?

Maryam Nawaz:
Dc8rEucWAAEk5LB.jpg

:crazy::crazy:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

How shamelessly they all defend their corruption

چیئرمین نیب جسٹس(ر)جاوید اقبال کے خلاف سپریم کورٹ میں آئینی درخواست دائر
مئی8 کو چیئرمین نیب نے ایک پریس ریلیز جاری کی ،درخواست
پریس ریلیز میں نواز شریف کی جانب سےپیسےبھارت منتقل کرنے کاذکر ہے،درخواست
پریس ریلیز نواز شریف کو بدنام کرنے کے لیے جاری کی گئی،درخواست
نیب چیئرمین کی جانب سےکوئی تردید جاری نہیں کی گئی،درخواست
پریس ریلیز کے اجرا سے ادارے کی ساکھ پر سوالیہ نشان پیدا ہو چکے ہیں،درخواست
چیئرمین نیب سے غیر مشروط معافی مانگنے کا حکم دیا جائے،استدعا
پریس ریلیز جاری کرنے کے عمل کی تحقیقات کرانے کا حکم دیا جائے، استدعا
چیئر مین نیب کو عہدے سے ہٹانے کا حکم دیا جائے،درخواست میں استدعا

THE EXPRESS TRIBUNE > PAKISTAN
Justice Qazi Isa questions CJP's decision of reconstitution of bench

ISLAMABAD: Justice Qazi Faez Isa of the Supreme Court has raised concerns over the dissolution and reconstitution of a bench by the Chief Justice of Pakistan Mian Saqib Nisar.

It is pertinent to mention that three-judge bench, headed by the CJP and comprising Justice Qazi Faez Isa and Justice Syed Mansoor Ali Shah, was hearing case at Peshawar Registry.

In an order, obtained by The Express Tribune, Justice Isa wrote about the power of the suo motu invoked by Article 184(3) of the Constitution, and of the reconstitution of a bench formed to hear a particular case. A copy of the two-page order is available with The Express Tribune.

Justice Isa writes: “The approval of the Honourable Chief Justice is also not a substitute for an order of the Supreme Court.”

Justice Isa reveals that while the SC judges were discussing the disposal of infectious hospital wastes in Peshawar, the CJP stood up and reconstituted the bench hearing the case. “The bench was then presumably reconstituted, I say presumably because no order was sent to me in this effect,” he writes.

“However, a two-member bench did assemble later, from which I was excluded. This for me is a matter of grave concern. In my humble opinion it is unwarranted and unprecedented to reconstitute a bench, in such a manner, whilst hearing a case. To do so undermines the integrity of the system, and may have serious repercussions,” Justice Isa penned.

The incident took place at the SC’s Peshawar registry earlier when the special bench was formed to hear the case pertaining to the hospital wastes, the dissolution and reconstitution of bench has given rise to many concerns to the judge.

In a series of concerns, the judge also mentioned the importance of corroborating the SC’s original jurisdiction with the Constitution. “Before exercising its original jurisdiction the Supreme Court must satisfy itself that the jurisdiction it is assuming accords with the Constitution. However, even before any opinion could be expressed thereon the matter was cut short as mentioned above.”

The matter has irked the sustice to such an extent that he felt not raising voice on the matter would be injustice. “I am constrained to write this as not doing so would weigh heavily on my conscience and I would be abdicating my responsibility as a judge.”

@Shane @PakSword @Zibago

Can anybody give a brief background of Justice Qazi Isa?

ISLAMABAD: Justice Qazi Faez Isa of the Supreme Court has raised concerns over the dissolution and reconstitution of a bench by the Chief Justice of Pakistan Mian Saqib Nisar.

It is pertinent to mention that three-judge bench, headed by the CJP and comprising Justice Qazi Faez Isa and Justice Syed Mansoor Ali Shah, was hearing case at Peshawar Registry.

In an order, obtained by The Express Tribune, Justice Isa wrote about the power of the suo motu invoked by Article 184(3) of the Constitution, and of the reconstitution of a bench formed to hear a particular case. A copy of the two-page order is available with The Express Tribune.

Justice Isa writes: “The approval of the Honourable Chief Justice is also not a substitute for an order of the Supreme Court.”

Justice Isa reveals that while the SC judges were discussing the disposal of infectious hospital wastes in Peshawar, the CJP stood up and reconstituted the bench hearing the case. “The bench was then presumably reconstituted, I say presumably because no order was sent to me in this effect,” he writes.

“However, a two-member bench did assemble later, from which I was excluded. This for me is a matter of grave concern. In my humble opinion it is unwarranted and unprecedented to reconstitute a bench, in such a manner, whilst hearing a case. To do so undermines the integrity of the system, and may have serious repercussions,” Justice Isa penned.

The incident took place at the SC’s Peshawar registry earlier when the special bench was formed to hear the case pertaining to the hospital wastes, the dissolution and reconstitution of bench has given rise to many concerns to the judge.

In a series of concerns, the judge also mentioned the importance of corroborating the SC’s original jurisdiction with the Constitution. “Before exercising its original jurisdiction the Supreme Court must satisfy itself that the jurisdiction it is assuming accords with the Constitution. However, even before any opinion could be expressed thereon the matter was cut short as mentioned above.”

The matter has irked the sustice to such an extent that he felt not raising voice on the matter would be injustice. “I am constrained to write this as not doing so would weigh heavily on my conscience and I would be abdicating my responsibility as a judge.”

@Shane @PakSword @Zibago

@Shane @PakSword @Zibago

@Shane @PakSword @Zibago
The plot thickens but for the PMLN supporters while the rest of know his agenda is what Nawaz wants at this time, a divided SCP.

Back
Top Bottom