What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

پہلے بتایا جائے کہا کیا ہے میں نے ، نواز شریف
میں نے جو کہا مجھ سے پہلے مشرف، محمود درانی اور رحمان ملک بھی کہہ چکے ہیں، نواز شریف
نواز شریف نے ڈان اخبار کا وہ حصہ پڑھ کر سنایا، دیکھ لیں اس میں میں نے کیا کہہ دیا ایسا، اس میں کون سی غلط بات ہے، نواز شریف
ہم نے قربانیاں دیں، فوج نے قربانیاں دیں، فوجی شہید ہوئے، نواز شریف
پچاس ہزار سے زائد لوگ شہید ہوئے، پھر بھی دنیا ہمارا narrative ماننے کو کیوں تیار نہیں، نواز شریف
کلبھوشن یادیو ایک جاسوس سپاہی تھا، میں کہتا ہوں وہ جاسوس تھا، نواز شریف
مجھے غدار کہا گیا، اس کو غدار کہا جا رہا ہے جس نے ملک کو ایٹمی طاقت بنایا، نواز شریف
حق بات کرتا ہوں، کرتا رہونگا، چاے کچھ بھی سہنا پڑے، نواز شریف

غدار کہا نہیں جا رہا، کہلوایا جا رہا ہے، نواز شریف
A u-turn ... But damage to our international reputation already done ...

I think in that meeting, Army will ask PM to denounce this statement and issue a counter statement from government of Pakistan. He will have to comply with that..

A statement like.. Pakistan government doesn't in anyway endorse the statement of ex-PM Nawaz Sharif. Official stance of Pakistan government is the same as has been communicated to India and the world through formal channels. Government has nothing to do with the statement issued by Nawaz Sharif.

What do you think?

Mujhy tu lag raha hai Army will demand a ban on speeches of Mian Saanp and his sup'ptri

Nawaz sharif ne apni taangain khud chhat se lagwaleen hain boss..

This is my Leader....I already told you, this is the way forwards, No compromise on the ideals. No NRO
He needs to go all out.
There should not be parallel govts only the constitutional one.
Anyone has to start.....I loved how NS and Maryam standing on their narratiove ...Kudos.

This is my Leader....I already told you, this is the way forwards, No compromise on the ideals. No NRO
He needs to go all out.
Your leader has sold his soul to the enemy to try to save his skin and blackmail Army into an NRO.

What more your filth you call leadership, needs to do to open your eyes that...

NAWAZ WAS AND STILL IS A BOOT LICKER IF ONLY ARMY LETS HIM OVERRUN THIS JUDICIARY.

Shame shame and shame

He needs to go all out.
Anyone has to start.....I loved how NS and Maryam standing on their narratiove ...Kudos.

NS ke saath saath maryam ki taangain bhi chhat se lag gaee hain boss.

He needs to go all out.
Zameer Farosh.

He needs to go all out.
He has no constitutional role ,,, as per contitution he is not even the party leader ...

By the way , they way he is standing , yeh mulk hi nahi bachy ga ... tm logon mn or Altaf k kuttoon mn kya farq baki reh gya ha ?

The only solution to this problem is that he dies an early death, even if it is not natural.

But is se tu Maryam aur bhi ziada powerful hojayegi... she will get sympathy votes and then she will definitely become our future PM...

No i think this is hapening due to hikmat ... Had we not follow the due course of law we would never be able to see his true colors ... He will not become another bhutto and will become another Altaf ... People will hate him ... He will die in prison ...

That shall be like a bull in a China shop reaction above and exactly what Nawaz wants at this stage.

This game had started much earlier. It has yet to peak but because of another lame attempt in the name of NSC meeting now, it shall peak after the same.

I was screaming for a blanket media ban on Bakvas Sharif and Maryam since GT road Lahore yatra times; "issue him a warning...issue them both with another after Second contempt, then ban them after the third from any media coverage." But the ever tentative judiciary missed the bus.

This ban is still got its value but after the trial verdicts when a case is launched against Nawaz for breaching his oath as PM.

Nawaz should then be blanket banned for life from any media coverage exactly like Altaf Hussain.

But for now, This is exactly a time to show hikmat exactly because he now has made yet another deliberate attempt to incite and agitate Army into making a false move while the world is watching ever more intensely towards Pakistan to make a false move.

Look at the tools of choice: Dawn, Cyril, Outrageous answer to unrelated question.

This is a time to expedite his panama trial and give verdicts as soon as care takers are in power.

WTF kind of lame fourth generation warfare argument is that? Ch ch ch, if somebody robbed you over multiple times still doesn't mean you have to jump off of a cliff to make your point.

What Sharifs Wanted?
1) Lure, Pressurise, incite, divide Judiciary.
2) Lure Establishment into support.
3) Blackmail that I will reveal all in my heart.
4) play victim and garner widespread support.

If above fails then:
1) Create excuse to bulldoze cases at any cost.
2) Save ill gotten wealth at any cost.
3) Take revenge from Pak Army at any cost.
If all above fails then : NA KHAIDAN GAY, NA KHAIDAN DIAN GAY.

I'm pressed for time, I had a detailed and structured post in mind but this will have to do for now.

Bottom line, we need to put down this rabid existence in a systematic way, "Sanp bhee marr ja'ay aur lathee bhee na totay"
What you are suggesting in your rage might end up in its opposite. More later, In Sha Allah.

Faujion ne paisay nahi khaey..

Fauji isay Dawn Leaks main nahi maarna chahtay thay.. kyunke Dawn Leaks main mar kar yeh Bhutto ki tarah amar hojata..

Faujion ne iss baar SC ko mazboot kar ke iss se badla lia hai.. Iss hi main Pakistan ka survival hai..

Agar abhi bhi fauji direct kuchh kartay hain tou poora patwar khana (jo abhi kuchh kuchh ranj main mubtila hai) aur poori dunya yehi samjhay gi ke aik becharay ko sach bolnay pe latkadia gaya.. yeh abb nahi hona chahiey..

His links with India should be exposed. There is some truth in his remittances to India and NAB needs to work with ISI to investigate this matter further.. This statement will have no value if money transfers through Dubai and London bank accounts to India are proved. And I am sure they are working towards that..

Now his leaving from Pakistan should be stopped at all costs..

@The Accountant sir altaf was a known syco woh bhungee bukwas karta rehta hai and altaf was never PM of Pakistan toh altaf aur ns keh bhoknay may bhut huge difference hai! NS is someone who knows secrets of state of Pakistan and if he spilling them then thats treason @Paksowrd aur agar hushyaari say kaam lia hoota DL 1.0 may toh aj ya din na dekhna parta issue ya nai nawaz na bhonka hai issue is Pakistan is under huge pressure america and her bitch indai wants the world to decelear us a terrorist state aur jo ex PM na bukwas ki hai us say in keh narrative ko jaan milay gee! specially that statement that xi and putin talked about it will give Nawazs statement some validity! so hikmat toh huur gaddar ko latkanay may hai naa keh buzdil ki turhan paisay khaa keh batain karnay may!!

@Shane boss i am not aganst fauj! i am against this bs that fauj is our saviour and thats far from reality fauji generals are coward bastard and sell offs real accountability and real change will start when generals are hanged keep hanging million nawazs and things wont change because real center of power in Pakistan is and always has been ghq,ghq is like a pod that give birth to and breed bastard politicians year after year nawaz is nothing he is just desperate to save his *** because his masters (generals) have abandoned him after using him now he is barking against his former masters but he is demaging us our country!!

latkao 2 general mulk naa seedha hojaye dekhna!! lakin kon latkaye ga ya buzdil courts jin say aik faisla nai ho keh day raha!!

dawn leaks hikmat,panama hikmat is hikmat keh chakkur may pashteen khara ho keh bhonk raha hai kyon rao anwar ko nai pakra gaya,is hikmat keh chakkar may achkzai jesa harami bhonk raha hai kyon keh buzdil fauj aur court dartay thay keh koi action lain gay toh log protest karain gay!! hikmat keh touur nro kia general na aur zardari jesay suwar ko mulk ka khoon peenay dia!! hikmat keh thaihad mqm banaye aur mulk ki back bone karachi ko destroy kar dia gaya!! aur ab hikmat keh tahad do bhoktay kutay nawaz aur maryam ko bhonknay dia gaya aur ab Pakistan aik terrorist nation declear hojaye ga!!

so fk hikmat time to take action!! now or never for my country where i was born and where i will be buried i am not bhadur coas raheel shareef who will fkinng run away to serve arabs! neither am i bhadur mushrad who will run away to dubai and enjoy expensive win!! na he kayani ki turhan austrlia bhag keh jaun jaun ga!! hamai yaheen murna hai!!

NS ke saath saath maryam ki taangain bhi chhat se lag gaee hain boss.

I really hope so..... mujhe bas baji ki fikr hai.. NS ko saza ho ya na ho...lekin baji ko jial zuroor honi chahye......

Establishment should just make sure ke inn dono ko verdict se pehle bhaagnay na diya.. inn dono ke liye unofficial ECL hona chahye

Back
Top Bottom