ممکنات اور امکانات تو بہت کچھ ہو سکتے ہیں، اکرم شیخ
عمران نے دوستوں کو بتایا تھا کہ جمائماکو واپس لانے کی کوشش جاری ہے، چیف جسٹس
راشد خان کو بھی علم تھا کہ بیگم صاحبہ روٹھ کر میکے جا چکی ہیں، اکرم شیخ

کیا بیوی کے نام پر جائیدادلینا جرم ہے، چیف جسٹس پاکستان
ہر مقدمے کے اپنے حقائق ہوتےہیں، جسٹس فیصل عرب
میاں بیوی کےمعاملات کی نوعیت مختلف ہوتی ہے، چیف جسٹس
آئندہ سماعت تک معاملہ الیکشن کمیشن کو بھجوادیا جائے، اکرم شیخ
اسلام آباد:عمران خان نااہلی کیس کی سماعت غیرمعینہ مدت تک ملتوی

akram sheikh has lost the case already ... it's just formality now judges are listening him !!

صرف بے نامی لکھنے سے زمین بے نامی نہیں ہو جاتی، چیف جسٹس
بچوں اور اہلیہ کے نام پر زمین کی خریداری عام بات ہے، چیف جسٹس
عمران خان نے جمائماسے لیا گیا قرض بھی ظاہر نہیں کیا، اکرم شیخ
جمائماسے رقم آئی،انکےنام زمین خریدی گئی اس میں قرض کہاں سے آگیا؟ چیف جسٹس

akram sheikh has lost the case already ... it's just formality now judges are listening him !!

Ye Akram Sheikh rebuttal ke arguments de raha hai na? Rebuttal tu itna lengthy kabhi nahi hota.. Is week se akram sheikh ke arguments jaari hain.. Panama case main tu judges ne rebuttal ke 2 hrs each ..diye thay.. Iske arguments khatam honay ka naam nahi le rahay..woh bhi non serious arguments..

Ye Akram Sheikh rebuttal ke arguments de raha hai na? Rebuttal tu itna lengthy kabhi nahi hota.. Is week se akram sheikh ke arguments jaari hain.. Panama case main tu judges ne rebuttal ke 2 hrs each ..diye thay.. Iske arguments khatam honay ka naam nahi le rahay..woh bhi non serious arguments..

he is trying to create such impression there are some irregularities in this case also like panama that needs to be investigated ... so SC should form a commission !!

i think SC will be give verdict on this ......

he is trying to create such impression there are some irregularities in this case also like panama that needs to be investigated ... so SC should form a commission !!

i think SC will be give verdict on this ......
i hope they do that soon, this hype train from PML-N is getting out of hands.

اگر ذرائع بتائے گئے ہیں تو پھر زیادہ آگے نہ جائیں، جسٹس عمر عطا بندیال
صرف بے نامی لکھنے سے زمین بے نامی نہیں ہو جاتی، چیف جسٹس
بچوں اور اہلیہ کے نام پر زمین کی خریداری عام بات ہے، چیف جسٹس
آپ 2002 کے انتخابی گوشوارے دکھا رہے ہیں آج 2017 ہے، جسٹس عمر عطا بندیال
ٹیکس بچانے کے لیے اراضی جمائما کے نام خریدی گئی، اکرم شیخ
عمران خان نے جمائماسے لیا گیا قرض بھی ظاہر نہیں کیا، اکرم شیخ
جمائماسے رقم آئی،انکےنام زمین خریدی گئی اس میں قرض کہاں سے آگیا؟ چیف جسٹس
Bhai is sey achay wakeel to local par kachehri jatey hain :rofl:

Judges ab chaskey leney par a gaye hain :D

Apart from Kim Experience which she first mentioned this in her Book, there are other instances as well apart from Kim story, well placed source then at the PM house told back in 1999...

I once came across a video from this term at the time of a foreign dignitaries visit, I think it was __________ president last visit.

Nawaz looked bored and was more interested looking at and I mean constantly stare and even peek from corners of his eyes at a female subordinate than the visitor who in the end, turned Nawaz attention towards himself by tapping his shoulder for him to shake his own already extended hand. Lol.

I am not gonna post the pics as the poor woman was a victim of being constantly stared by a pervert and out of respect for her courage and she must be an honourable person/daughter/sister/mother and working member of our society.

But Nawaz is another story, why do media men who ask Imran to reply to Gulalai, why do they never ask Nawaz to respond to Kim Baker???

I once came across a video from this term at the time of a foreign dignitaries visit, I think it was __________ president last visit.

Nawaz looked bored and was more interested looking at and I mean constantly stare and even peek from corners of his eyes at a female subordinate than the visitor who in the end, turned Nawaz attention towards himself by tapping his shoulder for him to shake his own already extended hand. Lol.

I am not gonna post the pics as the poor woman was a victim of being constantly stared by a pervert and out of respect for her courage and she must be an honourable person/daughter/sister/mother and working member of our society.

But Nawaz is another story, why do media men who ask Imran to reply to Gulalai, why do they never ask Nawaz to respond to Kim Baker???

NS, SS, HS and Mustanid jhooti sab k hi charachter dheely hn. lekin media ko inke character nazar nahi aaty.
Jo inky khilaf awaz uthay sab se pehly usko kharido, na kharid sako to cases m phasao or agar wo bhi na ho to uski character assassination kro.
IK pr ye teeno harby azmay ja rahy hn.

Chalo phir Altaf ko de detay hain vote!

Bhai se to apko ab bas yehi mil skta h
"Aik pappi idhar aik pappi udhar ":smitten:

Meri kashti wahan doobi jahan Panama Canal thi :rofl:

As for Aisha Gulalai singing praise of Nawaz respecting women, a look back at an interesting interview about the nobel and conservative gentleman ...

You will not find me defending Nawaz anywhere in any case, but what exactly is wrong with what the lady narrated in the video? Sure its awkward, but thats how most unsuccessful attempt in pursuing someone would sound like, awkward, but what is wrong with an adult man pursuing an adult women?

You will not find me defending Nawaz anywhere in any case, but what exactly is wrong with what the lady narrated in the video? Sure its awkward, but thats how most unsuccessful attempt in pursuing someone would sound like, awkward, but what is wrong with an adult man pursuing an adult women?

Not moral, Not even in the west if the guy is a PM or president.

Ok, replace Trump with Nawaz and you have your answer.

Western media have different set of standards for western politicians in power, whereas it is considered normal and expected for third world perverts in power like Nawaz.

It is certainly objectionable for a self proclaimed conservative Muslim politician who himself and his supporters always claim moral high ground.

Not moral, Not even in the west if the guy is a PM or president.
Pretty sure she said this was during the time he was in opposition, not PM

Ok, replace Trump with Nawaz and you have your answer.
Nope, changing name doesnt help

Western media have different set of standards for western politicians in power, whereas it is considered normal and expected for third world perverts in power like Nawaz.
Not sure how THIS incident would make him a pervert. Stalking her or making lewd comment on her would make him one, but asking her out doesnt make him or anyone pervert

It is certainly objectionable for a self proclaimed conservative Muslim politician who himself and his supporters always claim moral high ground.
I dont understand how asking an adult women out would mean one has no morality. If your argument is because he is a conservative Muslim, then Pakistanis have the image of conservative Muslim, but that doesnt mean there is no dating culture in Pakistan, I am right?

ECP bars Shehbaz from taking part in NA-120 poll https://t.co/VlQyfalEJq via @GVS_News
shehbaz-shareefa-min.jpeg

LolZ!
Wait brother!

Actually I requested for this thread. This is normal practice. Whenever a thread get TOO big we have to open up a part 2 of the same. A massive thread makes access to information difficult. You can continue with the discussion here. I mean, it not point scoring right? We all need to share information and present it forward for others to see and review in a manageable form. This was the reason.

You can check with ANY OTHER such topic and whenever a thread get TOO big (ours was 1350+ pages) we open a Part-II. Dont worry. Feel free to continue here.

I am a bit surprised by the reaction to be honest!

:-) ... I just wanted to have a laugh.

ECP bars Shehbaz from taking part in NA-120 poll https://t.co/VlQyfalEJq via @GVS_News
View attachment 415812

WOW!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom