What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Pretty sure she said this was during the time he was in opposition, not PM

Nope, changing name doesnt help

Not sure how THIS incident would make him a pervert. Stalking her or making lewd comment on her would make him one, but asking her out doesnt make him or anyone pervert

I dont understand how asking an adult women out would mean one has no morality. If your argument is because he is a conservative Muslim, then Pakistanis have the image of conservative Muslim, but that doesnt mean there is no dating culture in Pakistan, I am right?

Let's cut the chase and avoid a few unnecessary posts explaining what we mean or not.

1. Intro plz. Hi, I am a Pakistani from Islamabad, and who am I having the honour of indulgence?

2. I was glad that you were not implying a defence for Nawaz.

3. Let's be clear about "girlfriend". Many a female tv anchors may be friends with any number of politicians, it's normal here like in the west but a special friend "girlfriend" is a totally other commodity.

4. Her implying that he was not in office at that time doesn't mean the norms change and he can flirt around and go fishing for girlfriends.

5. Pakistani's cultural, traditional, religious and social norms don't allow an overt indulgence in special friends or "girlfriends" for married men, specially for leaders like Nawaz. Hence, the attempt to give iPhone to keep his attempt to start an illicit girlfriend relationship hushed up. If this doesn't make him a pervert then he must be a very pious man.

6. Dating culture is mostly for the young, the liberals and mostly associated with unmarried people. A leading politician is quite another fruit.

7. We are talking about a self righteous, self proclaimed conservative, religious minded, married politician who always accuses his opponents for their western mind set and immorality.

8. You do get it? The satirical nature of the particular part of interview itself implies perversion by the usual third world run of the mill politician.

Thank you for reading.

Akram Sheikh was trying to compare Panama Case with Imran Khan's DQ case! Justice Umar Ata Bandiyal stopped him and said the comparison is invalid and he should at least read the complete verdict of Panama Case before commenting on it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Really??? Justice Umar Ata Bandial said this? WOWW!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am hopeful that SC will give their verdict in Imran Khan's case during the month of September, Akram Sheikh

DGUnwiaUIAA2TYs.jpg:large

Even if Ayesha has shown messages to Hamid Mir, it doesn't mean they are authentic.

Her giving roundabout answers re investigation and her studies creates doubts over her claims.

She has done so many blunders in interviews that I doubt that she has nerves to not give access to her messages / screenshots to others.

Her aim is to destroy IK, and what better strategy it would have been to release the screenshots at the outset and put pressure on IK from the start rather than being giving immature interviews and changing her versions with every interview.

It's gotten too ugly and uglier versions are coming.

IMG_0649.JPG

Even if Ayesha has shown messages to Hamid Mir, it doesn't mean they are authentic.

Her giving roundabout answers re investigation and her studies creates doubts over her claims.

She has done so many blunders in interviews that I doubt that she has nerves to not give access to her messages / screenshots to others.

Her aim is to destroy IK, and what better strategy it would have been to release the screenshots at the outset and put pressure on IK from the start rather than being giving immature interviews and changing her versions with every interview.

View attachment 415903

There is no way messages can be verified when they're that old. No carrier/agency retains SMS more than a few days.

When will Ejaz Afzal start proceedings as monitoring judge, in J Ijazul Ahsan's absence? Last time tu implementation bench form hotay hi first hearing hogayi thee.. Ye abhi tak first hearing ka notice nahi aaya., :( hopefully Monday ko ho jaye first hearing

View attachment 415903

There was too little time to create the messages and show the press earlier so the delaying tactics.

She said she would show only to the court to sound authentic and buy some time to get her story and evidence sorted.

Still way too much contradictions exposed her credibility from the start.

There is no way messages can be verified when they're that old. No carrier/agency retains SMS more than a few days.
Normally yes but as I remember the companies were told to retain data for atleast 90 days or so a few years back due to security concerns.
But still its almost impossible to verify them now and maybe thats why the last message was received last year in july ......
Maybe the retaining period was increased to one year. [emoji55]

Normally yes but as I remember the companies were told to retain data for atleast 90 days or so a few years back due to security concerns.
But still its almost impossible to verify them now and maybe thats why the last message was received last year in july ......
Maybe the retaining period was increased to one year. [emoji55]

Unless Imran Khan does something stupid, he should get away with it even if guilty.

Really??? Justice Umar Ata Bandial said this? WOWW!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

"Responding to the judge's remark, Sheikh said that the Supreme Court had disqualified former prime minister Nawaz Sharif for not declaring a salary that he could have received from his son's company in its ruling on the Panama Papers case.

Justice Atta Bandiyal, however, maintained that since the Panama Papers case was related to the Sharif family's assets, the comparison was invalid. He also suggested that Sheikh read the SC's verdict before commenting on it."

:rofl::rofl:

https://www.dawn.com/news/1349376/i...ed-for-not-declaring-jemimas-loan-as-an-asset

Ms. Gulalai has dropped a bombshell in her reckoning by saying that IK hinted about marraigae and to meet alone.
Folks, does a proposal from a man to single woman is harrassment?

View attachment 415903

Sir, Hamid Mir usually say such things for ratings .... during PSL he also said that Kevin Pieterson told him that he is not coming to Pakistan because of Imran Khan's comments ..... then KP clarified this controversy through his video message !!

if she had any such msgs she would've shown it at presser .... it would be more convincing than just mere allegations plus it would've gotten her more sympathies ..... mujhay tou lag raha jahan 'Notry' kay documents tayyar huay thay wahan ye sms bhi tayyar horhy hongay .... now because of her treachery those that are behind her will not take her either

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom