What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

I think PTI has realized it and now getting back on track. IK doesn't carry this kind of defensive or lackluster type personality. I am sure he was advised by one of his champions to keep quiet.
Exactly what I have been saying. One of the reason for increasing frustration of PTI followers.

It is benefiting NS definitely because opposition parties didn't use this restraint against him.

Couldn't have written it better myself.

Thanks.. yes CJ, J Sheikh Azmat aur J Ijazul Ahsan ko tu araam se pehchaan liya tha, main ne.. J Faisal Arab aur J Maqbool Baqar ko nahi pehchaana tha..

This team..... and few other judges... NS should pray that his appeal should not be heard by them..

Looks like they enjoy time outside of court together as well..

@El_Swordsmen

This team..... and few other judges... NS should pray that his appeal should not be heard by them..

@El_Swordsmen

Lets pray ke yehi log appeal sunein....bas Ijaz ul Ahsan ko nikaal dein...woh nahi hosaktay appeal walay bench main...he got totally wasted as monitoring judge.. warna acha bhala ye bhi hosaktay thay appeals main... dekhtay hain ke humari duaeein qubool hoti hain ya (God forbid NS ki) .........

Waisy lagta hai ke CJ ki Ijazul Ahsan se achi dosti hai..kiun ke CJ ne kaha tha ke main aur Ijaz ul Ahsan aksar raat ko walk kartay hain ek saath..

Exactly they have started doing the same thing against Ayehsa Gulalai who was once a darling of Noony bogeys for standing up to IK and now she has gone rogue against PMLN, but Jan Achakzai can the smell the coffee of sinking ship hence decided to leave the mafia party. I bet maryams media Noony bogeys are spending millions of rupees on bogus propaganda on firing cheap shots, this is their cheap mentality to buy votes and the jahil public falls for it.

@El_Swordsmen
Maryam Bakwas and her father Bakwas Sharif don't want these judges to hear their cases because they know these judges with integrity and self respect can't be managed.

Maryam Bakwas even said it in Sargodha speech that judges who have "animosity" against us should excuse themselves from our cases...sly B!tc#

On the same principle then judges who have ruled in favour of not opening Hudaibya case shouldn't sit in Sharif cases also.

This is why I wanted Justice khosa to not excuse himself from hearing Hudaibya case appeal. Because the judges who have a clear tilt towards Bakwas Sharif are lowly enough to keep hearing their cases and rule in their favour without any morality. They should be given their own medicine.

They have connived the supreme courts of the past with this utter shameless attitude and success that has emboldened them to keep trying again and again.

Lets pray ke yehi log appeal sunein....bas Ijaz ul Ahsan ko nikaal dein...woh nahi hosaktay appeal walay bench main...he got totally wasted as monitoring judge.. warna acha bhala ye bhi hosaktay thay appeals main... dekhtay hain ke humari duaeein qubool hoti hain ya (God forbid NS ki) .........

Waisy lagta hai ke CJ ki Ijazul Ahsan se achi dosti hai..kiun ke CJ ne kaha tha ke main aur Ijaz ul Ahsan aksar raat ko walk kartay hain ek saath..

This chor tubber wants only those judges who favour them and can be managed.

Imagine if their propaganda takes strength that these judges should not hear their cases and should excuse themselves because of their comments against Chor tubber....

Imagine a three member bench like Hudaibya appeal hearing Chor tubber appeals...

NONE OF THE JUDGES LIKE CJP, PANAMA JUDGES ETC SHOULD EXCUSE THEMSELVES FROM ANY CHOR TUBBER CASES OR APPEALS.

This chor tubber wants only those judges who favour them and can be managed.

Imagine if their propaganda takes strength that these judges should not hear their cases and should excuse themselves because of their comments against Chor tubber....

Imagine a three member bench like Hudaibya appeal hearing Chor tubber appeals...

NONE OF THE JUDGES LIKE CJP, PANAMA JUDGES ETC SHOULD EXCUSE THEMSELVES FROM ANY CHOR TUBBER CASES OR APPEALS.

I agree..panama case judges or IK case judges shouldnt excuse themselves from hearing appeals against sharifs..otherwise we will be left with only pro Nawaz judges like hudaibya case judges...

But i am sure abt Ijazul Ahsan tht he will not be part of bench hearing appeal against sharifs as he is the monitoring judge.. also i am sure tht J Khosa will again excuse himself from hearing these appeals, even if he is included..:( :(.... I think J Ejaz Afzal will be retired by the time..these appeals are heard in SC..

I hope IK case judges, and J Gulzar and J Sh Azmat Saeed are part of the bench hearing these appeals

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Ahad Cheema... Shahid Shafiq.. Ata ul Haq Qasmi.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Parvez Rasheed also :lol::lol:

Aaj tu CJ ne Parvez Rasheed ki bhi class le li :lol::lol:

But i am sure abt Ijazul Ahsan tht he will not be part of bench hearing appeal against sharifs as he is the monitoring judge.. also i am sure tht J Khosa will again excuse himself from hearing these appeals, even if he is included..:( :(.... I think J Ejaz Afzal will be retired by the time..these appeals are heard in SC..

I can not imagine Justice Khosa as someone who has any personal or scripted agenda against anyone. Infact, if any accused has some evidence in defence then their best bet is Justice Khosa to give them justice.

The problem is not Justice Khosa having made up his mind but the missing money trail, forgeries and perjuries with accused having no evidence to defend themselves.

Such a predicament of defence has nothing to do with any ruling of any judge but the nonexistence of any credible defence.

Not to repeat what i said in earlier posts, Lets look at it from another angle.

We are sure that any of the 3 judges will not excuse themselves from hearing any case of Sharif Family because they favoured the family by going out of the way and against norms of criminal cases. They didn't allow reopening of a criminal case that has no time limit - HUDAIBYA - by giving excuse of time lapse and as nothing new - when criminal cases are not time barred in the first place...so their relief to sharifs stands as something extraordinary and going out of their way to favour Sharifs.

WHY THEN THE SAME PRINCIPLE TO EXCUSE FROM SHARIF CASES FOR OPPOSING JUDGES NOT TO SIT IN SHARIF CASES IS NOT APPLICABLE ON THOSE WHO FAVOURED SHARIFS???

WHY ONLY A JUDGE WHO FINDS THEM GUILTY BASED ON LACK OF DEFENCE AND CONCRETE INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE, HAS TO EXCUSE HIMSELF FROM HEARING SHARIF RELATED CASES AGAIN???JUSTICE KHOSA SHOULD NOT EXCUSE HIMSELF OUT.

ITS TIME THAT THE SAME MORAL RULE IS CONSIDERED IN EITHER SETS OF JUDGES - FOR AND AGAINST VERDICTS - ABOUT SHARIFS.

MY REQUEST BASED ON MY CONVICTION ABOUT THIS "OPTING OUT DUE TO HIGHER MORAL GROUND" SCENARIO IS THAT SCP SHALL RUN OUT OF JUDGES WITH THE NUMBER OF SHARIF CASES AND APPEALS AT HAND AND ONLY JUDGES FAVOURING THE CHORS SHALL BE LEFT SO NO JUDGE SHOULD BE LEFT OUT OR EXCUSE HIMSELF FROM THESE BENCHES.

JUSTICE KHOSA AND ANY OTHER PANAMA BENCH JUDGE OR CJP SHOULD NOT EXCUSE THEMSELVES FROM ANY BENCH ANYMORE.

Last edited:
In yesterday's program Dr. Shahid told an interesting news ... he said that Judge Muhammad Basheer's retirement is due by 2022 ... his tenure as NAB judge was till 12th March & IHC has given him extension on NAB's request

your take on this @Farah Sohail @PakSword @Shane
Thank you for the tag. If it's not a dart in the dark then it shall mean that references might yet be concluded roughly within SCP given time limit, given an extra week or two may be.

I was surprised by Justice Bashir's decision not giving exemption from appearance to Chor Tubber. Although it would have been a clear give away but let's be fair and give the Judge his due on this count.

I can not imagine Justice Khosa as someone who has any personal or scripted agenda against anyone. Infact, if any accused has some evidence in defence then their best bet is Justice Khosa to give them justice.

The problem is not Justice Khosa having made up his mind but the missing money trail, forgeries and perjuries with accused having no evidence to defend themselves.

Such a predicament of defence has nothing to do with any ruling of any judge but the nonexistence of any credible defence.

Not to repeat what i said in earlier posts, Lets look at it from another angle.

We are sure that any of the 3 judges will not excuse themselves from hearing any case of Sharif Family because they favoured the family by going out of the way and against norms of criminal cases. They didn't allow reopening of a criminal case that has no time limit - HUDAIBYA - by giving excuse of time lapse and as nothing new - when criminal cases are not time barred in the first place...so their relief to sharifs stands as something extraordinary and going out of their way to favour Sharifs.

WHY THEN THE SAME PRINCIPLE TO EXCUSE FROM SHARIF CASES FOR OPPOSING JUDGES NOT TO SIT IN SHARIF CASES IS NOT APPLICABLE ON THOSE WHO FAVOURED SHARIFS???

WHY ONLY A JUDGE WHO FINDS THEM GUILTY BASED ON LACK OF DEFENCE AND CONCRETE INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE, HAS TO EXCUSE HIMSELF FROM HEARING SHARIF RELATED CASES AGAIN???JUSTICE KHOSA SHOULD NOT EXCUSE HIMSELF OUT.

ITS TIME THAT THE SAME MORAL RULE IS CONSIDERED IN EITHER SETS OF JUDGES - FOR AND AGAINST VERDICTS - ABOUT SHARIFS.

MY REQUEST BASED ON MY CONVICTION ABOUT THIS "OPTING OUT DUE TO HIGHER MORAL GROUND" SCENARIO IS THAT SCP SHALL RUN OUT OF JUDGES WITH THE NUMBER OF SHARIF CASES AND APPEALS AT HAND AND ONLY JUDGES FAVOURING THE CHORS SHALL BE LEFT SO NO JUDGE SHOULD BE LEFT OUT OR EXCUSE HIMSELF FROM THESE BENCHES.

JUSTICE KHOSA AND ANY OTHER PANAMA BENCH JUDGE OR CJP SHOULD NOT EXCUSE THEMSELVES FROM ANY BENCH ANYMORE.

I fully agree with you... tht Justice Khosa shouldnt excuse himself from hearing appeals against sharifs..... if it was up to me, I would include J Khosa in every high profile case...

I was only saying tht I think..he will excuse himself..going by his past conduct..

But I really really hope tht he doesnt.. we really need judges like him to hear important cases

In yesterday's program Dr. Shahid told an interesting news ... he said that Judge Muhammad Basheer's retirement is due by 2022 ... his tenure as NAB judge was till 12th March & IHC has given him extension on NAB's request

your take on this @Farah Sohail @PakSword @Shane

Dont know...whether its a good news or bad news..

Good news tu waisy nahi hai... yeh :(

Last edited:
PML-N elects Nawaz as 'Quaid for life', Shahbaz as interim party president
Arif MalikUpdated February 27, 2018
Facebook Count4
Twitter Share
5a951983324fa.jpg

Nawaz Sharif nominated Shahbaz Sharif for interim presidency of PML-N. — DawnNews

The PML-N has elected Nawaz Sharif "as its Quaid (leader) for life", Maryam Nawaz tweeted on Tuesday as the PML-N Central Working Committee meeting (CWC) was underway at the Sharif family's Model Town residence in Lahore.

"PML-N elects Nawaz Sharif as its Quaid for life. Raja Zafarul Haq, Prime Minister Abbasi and Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif's proposal elicited a resounding approval from [the] CWC," Maryam said.

Maryam Nawaz Sharif Tweeted
✔@MaryamNSharif

PMLN elects Nawaz Sharif as its QUAID for life. Raja Zafarul Haq, PM Abbasi & CM SS proposal elicited a resounding approval from CWC.

1:30 PM - Feb 27, 2018

PML-N Chairman Raja Zafarul Haq proposed Nawaz's elevation as 'quaid for life' which was endorsed by Prime Minister Abbasi, who said: "These are the peoples' decisions. The courts had no right to take this decision — this our party's decision."

Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif was been elected unopposed as the acting president of PML-N after Nawaz proposed his name to loud applause.

The red part above is as clear a contempt of Supreme Courts decision as any to date.

PML-N Chairman Raja Zafarul Haq proposed Nawaz's elevation as 'quaid for life' which was endorsed by Prime Minister Abbasi, who said: "These are the peoples' decisions. The courts had no right to take this decision — this our party's decision."

The red part above is as clear a contempt of Supreme Courts decision as any to date.

Agree...

Excerpt from SC verdict:

As a consequence, it is declared that any person who suffers from lack of qualification under Article 62 or disqualification under Article 63 of the Constitution is debarred from holding the position of ‘Party Head’ by whatever name called and prohibited from exercising any of the powers provided in Article 63-A of the Constitution, as ‘Party Head’ or any other power in the said capacity under any law, rule, regulation, statute, instrument or document of any political party. Such bar and prohibition shall commence from the date of disqualification and continue till such time that the lack of qualification/disqualification of such person continues in terms of the provisions of Articles 62 and 63 of the Constitution.

--------

There should be contempt of court proceedings against PML N

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom