What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Precisely! He is inadvertently being allowed to INCITE A CIVIL WAR like situation.

EVERYBODY!!! Just ask yourself one question:

If there was a media ban on Nawaz and Maryam after three warnings from SCP; not to incite people and ridicule Supreme Court Judges, WOULD NAWAZ AND MARYAM BE ABLE TO CREATE SUCH INCITEMENT AND PROPAGANDA???

The video posted by @koolio:
Watch from 10:00 onwards specially 11:45.

@Arsalan @Realistic Change @Zibago @Farah Sohail @PakSword @The Accountant @Verve @El_Swordsmen @koolio and the rest of long list of posters and guests; after watching the above video kindly ponder on the implications of the following questions:

Q) WHO IS POLITICALLY BENEFITING FROM PTI's ABSENCE FROM TRIAL COURT PROCEEDINGS???
1) PTI
2) PMLN

Q) WHO IS POLITICALLY BENEFITING FROM RESTRAINT ON NAWAZ AND MARYAM CONTEMPT OF COURT AND PROPAGANDA AGAINST JUDGES?

The legal benefits to PMLN remain limited to restraint itself till now.

I'm nothing but in support for judiciary...so much so that just like Iftikhar Ch. restoration movement, i'm willing to again physically stand in the first line of support like those protestors in front of Parliament who were most at risk of suicide bombing and police crackdown at that time, without caring for my life but rule of law in my country.

I can proudly claim to be a man of my words AlhamduliAllah. And I support the SCP but I think that this restraint on contempt is INADVERTANTLY making Nawaz politically Stronger.

PTI should have sent at least one of their representatives to hear the case in court room, since the media is heavily miss-reporting to save certain individuals, its pathetic, I agree Judiciary should step their foot on full steam, these Noony bogeys are benefiting from slogan Mujhe kyun nikala constantly slandering SC judges, and the jahil public is buying their victim propaganda, its only a matter of few weeks away for the cases to wrap up against Godfather Shareef and little dons, lets see what the outcome will be?

PTI should have sent at least one of their representatives to hear the case in court room,
This is exactly what i said when NAB cases started and PTI was nowhere to be seen. Just send a few party lawyers who can use their tongues outside.

After every trial court hearing it was just about PMLN who were left free to repeat their false narrative without its counter on the spot, unlike before it was successfully countered by PTI during Panama hearings...

But PTI over analysed what didn't need any analyzing and decided to reinvent the wheel and tried to fix something that was not broken in thd first place.

Hence, wait and watch hamaray POLITICAL goodon gitton maen baith chuka haay. So we are watching, enjoying and have gotton used to PMLN and its media goons having a field day with its political narrative because PTI is intent on not doing what it did so successfully in and outside Supreme Court i.e. show its presence and give its counter narrative on the spot right after chor tubber completed waging its tongues.

20374269_1647397581961160_8004298364579955422_n.jpg

Last edited:
Oh Teri, a nervous Ishaq Dar stuttering and claiming to be a cervical patient now, when questioned about return to Pakistan while he was seen out and about in the car with family, he is clearly trying to justify his condition...chor ki dari maen tinka.

Ishaq Dar was returning from his visit to see Kulsoom Nawaz with his son and daughter in law.

Justice Faisal Arab

on 2nd charpai is Justice Ijaz ul Ihsan, next to him looks like Justice Maqbool Baqar, not so sure

Thanks.. yes CJ, J Sheikh Azmat aur J Ijazul Ahsan ko tu araam se pehchaan liya tha, main ne.. J Faisal Arab aur J Maqbool Baqar ko nahi pehchaana tha..

Last edited:
Q) WHO IS POLITICALLY BENEFITING FROM PTI's ABSENCE FROM TRIAL COURT PROCEEDINGS???
1) PTI
2) PMLN

I think PTI has realized it and now getting back on track. IK doesn't carry this kind of defensive or lackluster type personality. I am sure he was advised by one of his champions to keep quiet.

Q) WHO IS POLITICALLY BENEFITING FROM RESTRAINT ON NAWAZ AND MARYAM CONTEMPT OF COURT AND PROPAGANDA AGAINST JUDGES?

This, I believe is being done on purpose. It is benefiting NS definitely because opposition parties didn't use this restraint against him. It was meant to give an opportunity to opposition so that they could tell the people NS is enjoying the power.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom