What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

NS has gone mad ... His recent speech in Mureedkey is a disaster he is calling people of inqilaab ... The way he is moving will result in end of Muslim League (N) ... I think its high team to speed-up the NAB references to start focusing on them one by one so that atleast general public can see that he is corrupt from the core ...

The way he is responding even Zardari must be feeling ashamed ... atleast zardari was not a hypocrite and never try to pretend himself innocent ...

Who cares man.

Eventually the inevitable will sink in and he will be isolated.

His security relaxed.

And his own subjects would kill him.

Bohat zindagiyan barbaad ki hai isne. Anjaam acha nahi hona.

Samajh len k agar Altaf ko khula chor den Karachi me. Lol uska apna neighbor maar dega.

Zardari aqalmand tha Jo Pakistan se bhaag gaya. BB ki murder inquiry or Babar Awan kaafi hai.

Imran Khan bhi ziada arse nahi rukega if he keeps inviting feudal and corrupts to his party.

Naam rahega Allah ka.

Leader nahi manzil chaiye awaam ko.

Ye baat samajhna kitna mushkil hai political workers ko?

He has gone crazy...iska Altaf Hussain se bhi bura haal honay wala hai, InshaAllah.... Altaf Hussain tu Pakistan main nahi tha.. I hope monitoring judge..inhein inki auqaat yaad dilaa dein.. Ye jis ghuroor main mubtila hai.. Allah karay ke iska badtareen anjaam hum apni aankhon se jald se jald sekh lein..

Who cares man.

Eventually the inevitable will sink in and he will be isolated.

His security relaxed.

And his own subjects would kill him.

Bohat zindagiyan barbaad ki hai isne. Anjaam acha nahi hona.

Samajh len k agar Altaf ko khula chor den Karachi me. Lol uska apna neighbor maar dega.

Zardari aqalmand tha Jo Pakistan se bhaag gaya. BB ki murder inquiry or Babar Awan kaafi hai.

Imran Khan bhi ziada arse nahi rukega if he keeps inviting feudal and corrupts to his party.

Naam rahega Allah ka.

Leader nahi manzil chaiye awaam ko.

Ye baat samajhna kitna mushkil hai political workers ko?
But yar mjhy hamari emotional or saadi awam sy darr lagta ha ,,, By the way you are right about IK ... He has to deliver and pressure on him for delivery will be much greater ...

and zardari is a proper politician let's not forget that he's not like badshah salaamat who loves to take panga with every institution and wants each and every one of them to bow in front of him. As Shekho says "Mian sb ke pas ek goli wali pistol hoti hai aur woh bhi ye apne paon pe maar lete hain". Anyway atm he's a sucide bomber and he's gonna take PMLN down with him (Allah kare aesa hii ho).
InshAllah ,,, right now SS will be like mn is NS ko choro ga nahi ,,, apny chakkar mn mjhy bhi merwa dy ga y ...

But guys with the tone ,,, these are really critical moments ... also chances are low but things can go worse if some stupid beneficiary of system try to create some mess ... NS is trying to get Marsal Law ... so that he can play victim card

But yar mjhy hamari emotional or saadi awam sy darr lagta ha ,,, By the way you are right about IK ... He has to deliver and pressure on him for delivery will be much greater ...

Kal emotional awaam 12 saala bache ki maut dekh chuki hai.

Sir maashra ready hai bhal safai k liye.

Maut ka darr khatam hota ja raha hai.

Radio Pakistan or ptv pe ek taqreer honi hay or mulk sanwar jaega.

Thak chuki hai awaam mayoos ho ho kar. Ab to log boredom se optimistic hogae hain.

Naya shughal mil gaya hai. Qanoon ki bala dasti. Mulk rahega fard nahi. Islami maashra or insaf k khoon ki holi?

Shia sunni larr larr k ab Constitution ko Shari'ah samajh chuke hain.

Qomiat wale apni qom ki behasi dekh kr suicide kr chuke.

Society has moved on. Politicians did not. Bad mistake

Kal emotional awaam 12 saala bache ki maut dekh chuki hai.

Sir maashra ready hai bhal safai k liye.

Maut ka darr khatam hota ja raha hai.

Radio Pakistan or ptv pe ek taqreer honi hay or mulk sanwar jaega.

Thak chuki hai awaam mayoos ho ho kar. Ab to log boredom se optimistic hogae hain.

Naya shughal mil gaya hai. Qanoon ki bala dasti. Mulk rahega fard nahi. Islami maashra or insaf k khoon ki holi?

Shia sunni larr larr k ab Constitution ko Shari'ah samajh chuke hain.

Qomiat wale apni qom ki behasi dekh kr suicide kr chuke.

Society has moved on. Politicians did not. Bad mistake
Nahi yaar, no more merey aziz humwatnon ,,, they are part of the problem not solution ,,, THey are the creator of NS, ALtaf Hussain, PML-Q, NRO and Zardari as well ...

They are doing a tremendous job on the border and against terrorism and also as a guarantor of stability and as a support to institutions, not individuals ...

Everyone has to play his part and we as public to support the right people and make them accountable ...

Last edited:

InshAllah ,,, right now SS will be like mn is NS ko choro ga nahi ,,, apny chakkar mn mjhy bhi merwa dy ga y ...

But guys with the tone ,,, these are really critical moments ... also chances are low but things can go worse if some stupid beneficiary of system try to create some mess ... NS is trying to get Marsal Law ... so that he can play victim card

Sir apko me ek secret bataon

Nawaz Sharif khud nahi chahta Marshall law.

Reason

Agar ab laga to qanooni Marshall law lagega or usme seedha latkaya jata hai biwi bache samaith.

Bahadur Shah Zafar style.

Poori badmaashia latka di jaegi within 2 hours. Jo bahar hain unhe ghaseet kr wapis laya jaega or taang dia jaega.

Marshall law nahi lagega.

Fikar kion karte hai.

Awaami marshall law lag sakta hai.

Wo alag ek plan hai.

Per ye gaye sare looteray. Maut inke peeche lag gayi hai allah ki pakar.

Samajh len mini style firoun nimrod azaab

NS is trying to get Marsal Law ... so that he can play victim card
That's what he's definitely trying for yr wese judges could've disqualified him because of presenting forged documents and lying in Parliament is pe 62 laga dete ye iqama ka aewiin rola daal dia :/

Nahi yaar, no more merey aziz humwatnon ,,, they are part of the problem not solution ,,, THey are the creator of NS, ALtaf Hussain, PML-Q, NRO and Zardari as well ...

They are doing a tremendous job on the border and against terrorism and also as a guarantor of stability and as a support to institutions, not individuals ...

Everyone has to play his part and we as public to support the right people and make them accountable ...

Ap shayad ghalat samajh gaye.

Pakistan me kabhi Marshall law nahi laga hai.

Foreign sponsored laga hai. Pakistan sponsored Kabhi nahi laga.

Bunyaadi farq hai.

That's what he's definitely trying for yr wese judges could've disqualified him because of presenting forged documents and lying in Parliament is pe 62 laga dete ye iqama ka aewiin rola daal dia :/

Haha ye kamal e husn o insaaf hai.

Ye baat apko 20 saal baad samajh aegi as judges said.

Well think about it. He got disqualified on a seemingly petty charge. Ultimate justice. Crime is no big or small. Crime is crime.

Now those MNA and MPA who have looted like this are gone.

Eenth ka jawab pathar se.

Insaaf hua hai. Faisla nahi.

Ye bus media narrative ha Smokescreen nothing else.

Paperwork has already rendered them irrelevant

Ap shayad ghalat samajh gaye.

Pakistan me kabhi Marshall law nahi laga hai.

Foreign sponsored laga hai. Pakistan sponsored Kabhi nahi laga.

Bunyaadi farq hai.
Lagna bhi nahi chahy ,,, by the way Ayub Khan wala Marshal Law was not foreign sponsored ...

Furthermore, system should established rather than we use Marshal law ...

Chahy foreign backed ho ya local ,,, loog tu wohi hogy na

Lagna bhi nahi chahy ,,, by the way Ayub Khan wala Marshal Law was not foreign sponsored ...

Furthermore, system should established rather than we use Marshal law ...

Chahy foreign backed ho ya local ,,, loog tu wohi hogy na

Ayubs Marshall law was sponsored by feudals.

Warna land reforms hojane they bohat pehle.

Abb honge lol

Yes, I feel that the judgement was very lenient in his case but I think this is to set the precednce that corruption cases cannot be taken up by SC directly ...

Ayubs Marshall law was sponsored by feudals.

Warna land reforms hojane they bohat pehle.

Abb honge lol
Then why you feel that this time marshal law will be any different ? in terms of power miss use the generals are equally corrupt or probably more

Yes, I feel that the judgement was very lenient in his case but I think this is to set the precednce that corruption cases cannot be taken up by SC directly ...

Then why you feel that this time marshal law will be any different ? in terms of power miss use the generals are equally corrupt or probably more

Ab sir esa ho nahi sakta.

Constitution todi nahi jasakti

Simple

Maiza Hamid ki bongiyan sono ab NS mulk key liye khatra ban gaya hy

channel 92 is now reporting tht Nawaz Sharif who filed his nomination papers in 120 is not Mian Saanp...woh koi aur hai.. But uska father's name bhi Mian sharif hi hai...

Last edited:
He has gone crazy...iska Altaf Hussain se bhi bura haal honay wala hai, InshaAllah.... Altaf Hussain tu Pakistan main nahi tha.. I hope monitoring judge..inhein inki auqaat yaad dilaa dein.. Ye jis ghuroor main mubtila hai.. Allah karay ke iska badtareen anjaam hum apni aankhon se jald se jald sekh lein..

Exactly my feelings too. I equate him to Altaf too. Like it or not But it also shows ethnic prejudices in our society too.

Replace Nawaz with Zardari, could he swear against state institutions so openly, abusively, repeatedly and vehemently? His once "eenth say eenth" statement resulted in his self imposed exile until assurances to the contrary and he settled the matter behind the scenes.

Why is this rabies infestation being allowed to spread and incite violence, taking oaths and asking people to pledge allegiances to the death for movement against the state institutions?

No excuses can justify this verbal abuse by a certified liar caught red handed. How come he has gained so much courage that he openly threatens the SC Judges and still neutral establishment?

I am sorry to state the truth. All Lame excuses simply because of inherent prejudice.

There are ways and means to get the message across, enough is enough but sadly not even a hint of at least expediting due process.

Just wait and watch is the lame excuse to hide inaction.

Back
Top Bottom